• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[UPDATED] [Recovery][Unlocked BL] PhilZ Touch 6.50.6 For Both XM SS & DS [4.3]

Search This thread

engineer_dhaval

Oct 18, 2008
Gandhinagar
androidblog.xyz
Hello Friends..

UPDATED PhilZ Touch 6.50.6 [Nicki] [CWM 6.0.5.0 Advanced Edition]

- It was successfully tested with XM DUAL 4.3
- Works with both C2004/05
- Only Compatible with latest 15.5.A.1.5 ROM

- It was successfully tested with XM SS 4.3
- Works with both C1904/05
- Only Compatible with latest 15.4.A.1.9 ROM

Main Thread & Support:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2201860

Bugs:
[FIXED]- Not all touch keys are working so you have to use hardware keys

Installation
- JUST FLASH VIA FLASHTOOL IN FASTBOOT MODE

If u find this post useful than HIT THANKS BUTTON

- If you find this Recovery is useful to you than it is requested to give 5 STAR RATING TO THIS POST

CREDIT:
- Phil3759
- AOKP
- Nicki
- alvinhochun for his tool

Last edited:

engineer_dhaval

Oct 18, 2008
Gandhinagar
androidblog.xyz

itsnie

Mar 24, 2014
Screenshot_2014-07-01-02-23-21-picsay.jpg

Please, can u use really kernel from 15.4.A.1.9

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-01-02-23-21-picsay.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-01-02-23-21-picsay.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,644

Arturiuz!

Feb 2, 2013
loving this recovery so far,though..but if there's any way to have an option to wipe battery stats too would be much better.otherwise,everything's working just great! thanx! :thumbup: :D

Arturiuz!

Feb 2, 2013
try flashgordon.apk..havent tried it tho or if it works..i only have heard about it(flashgordon.apk)that it would flash sumthing else even if u dnt have recovery installed..or,u could try using flashtool..connect fone then click bolt sign then fast boot thru adb then click fast boot then flash .img to where u saved the .img in folder..that's how i do it..& correct me if im missing sumthing or if steps are wrong.. :D

---------- Post added at 05:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

try flashgordon.apk..havent tried it tho or if it works..i only have heard about it(flashgordon.apk)that it would flash sumthing else even if u dnt have recovery installed..or,u could try using flashtool..connect fone then click bolt icon then flashboot thru adb then click flashboot thru fastboot then flash kerne(wc is the .img) to where u saved the .img in folder..that's how i do it..& correct me if im missing sumthing or if steps are wrong.. :D

:rolleyes:
else you need to unlock ur bootloader using flashtool..just get the UBL code from Sony then enter the said code in a box where u will be unlocking the bootloader using the flashtool.

Last edited:
Reactions: cheloespinoza

rizla2

Jul 2, 2013
try flashgordon.apk..havent tried it tho or if it works..i only have heard about it(flashgordon.apk)that it would flash sumthing else even if u dnt have recovery installed..or,u could try using flashtool..connect fone then click bolt sign then fast boot thru adb then click fast boot then flash .img to where u saved the .img in folder..that's how i do it..& correct me if im missing sumthing or if steps are wrong.. :D

---------- Post added at 05:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

:rolleyes:
else you need to unlock ur bootloader using flashtool..just get the UBL code from Sony then enter the said code in a box where u will be unlocking the bootloader using the flashtool.
I would love to unlock bl, but i have bootloader unlock allowed: no. When i asked my provider is there a way to unlock it, they had no idea what is bootloader. So, i'm stuck with locked bl :(

Arturiuz!

Feb 2, 2013
oh!ok..then perhaps ul be stuck with locked bl then. :(
you could try flashgordon.apk though.maybe(just maybe)it would work flashing zips..i don't have the link with me but you can try search through google.(sorry dev's if it's ok with ya'll.just trying to help out!peace) ? :-$

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Friends..

UPDATED PhilZ Touch 6.50.6 [Nicki] [CWM 6.0.5.0 Advanced Edition]

- It was successfully tested with XM DUAL 4.3
    - Works with both C2004/05
    - Only Compatible with latest 15.5.A.1.5 ROM

- It was successfully tested with XM SS 4.3
    - Works with both C1904/05
    - Only Compatible with latest 15.4.A.1.9 ROM

Main Thread & Support:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2201860

Bugs:
    [FIXED]- Not all touch keys are working so you have to use hardware keys

Installation
    - JUST FLASH VIA FLASHTOOL IN FASTBOOT MODE

If u find this post useful than HIT THANKS BUTTON

- If you find this Recovery is useful to you than it is requested to give 5 STAR RATING TO THIS POST

CREDIT:
    - Phil3759
    - AOKP
    - Nicki
    - alvinhochun for his tool
    [SOLVED]

after searching for how to combine stock kernel and recovery ramdisk the i succeed to make a boot.img with stock kernel 15.5.a.1.5 for XM dual C2005 with advanced CWM philz 6.50.6 and i share it

Added boot image for xm c1905 JB 4.3 build 15.4.a.1.9 , i wait your try and report

how to use :
    extract it to any folder
    and flash it via fasboot

and enjoy...
    will try and report :)
    EDIT: working great....
    if u can make 1 for XMS

Please make 1 for Xperia M Single, Bootloader Lock too :D

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Try This Test Recovery..

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ptiao2s4sjlad9o/XM_4.3_philz_6.41.6_For_15.4.A.1.9.img

Report me whether it is working or not..
    I think it should work..
    i want to flash this CWM which one should i choose??
    998522e92edd4136bfb74740dccf6016.png
    At first power off your device. Then connect your mobile to pc while Holding the Volume Up Key,it will connect your mobile to Fastbootmode. Open flashtool,select fastbootmode,Select Kernel to Flash then in file types select .img Select the recovery.img thats all:)
    Please make 1 for Xperia M Single, Bootloader Lock too :D

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app