• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

(UPDATED) S10 Press BIXBY for MAX Brightness, MAX GPU, Faster SD Card speed + More

Search This thread

David8960

Oct 16, 2014
Calatayud
** UPDATED 26/04/2020 ** UPDATE: Added vibration feedback, and other useful fixes

David8960's GALAXY S10 Single button ULTIMATE CPU/GPU, MAX BRIGHTNESS + SD CARD BOOSTER & more under the hood tweaks.

This has been tested and revised loads of times and it works on the S10 G973F (with SD CARD inserted) & may well work on other variants and firmwares after BTA8

WHAT THIS DOES? Allows you to take full control of you S10's octa core procesor and GPU, Max brightness & more simply by pressing a button. Conveninent right?

What this achieves after installing:

Simply tapping bixby:

* OCTA CORE CPU GOVERNORS ARE LOCKED IN PERFORMANCE, AND ALL CORES AT LOCKED AT MAX SPEEDS
* GPU IS MAXED OUT AND LOCKED AT 702 MHZ (Which gives the best gaming performance, even when the phone gets hot it stays locked to 702Mhz)
* System tweaks for added performance
* SD CARD BOOST
* Reduced Animations for a snappier experience.

And double tapping VOLUME UP will conveniently:

* LOCK AMOLED SCREEN AT MAX BRIGHTNESS FOR BEST GAMING EXPERIENCE (As without this you wont make the most out of your screen as it dims when gaming)

And double tapping Volume down will restore screen brightness.

SIMPLE, RIGHT?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you'l need:

- Samsung Galaxy S10 with SD CARD inserted (or remove the SD tweak line of the code)

- Flar2's Button Mapper (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=flar2.homebutton&hl=es)

- Rooted Device

- Root Explorer (remember to mount R/W when doing operations in / partition)

Instructions

1. Install Button remapper

2. Setup the app. Make sure you disable the all the BYPASS options, as you want the codes working always, regardless of what app or panel is open.

3. Tap on bixby, and tap customize, Tap SINGLE PRESS then add in advanced, click root code and add CODE 1 (the single press code)

4. Then, add the restore defaults code on BIXBY LONG press, by adding code 2.

5. Here is the trickier bit. Go to root explorer, then mount R/W in root explorer and open /system/usr/keylayout/generic.kl --> and change (116) POWER to CAMERA and then reboot and you'l see a "camera" button appear in button remapper, then edit single press to execute root code 3 which is for power button. This will make your power button work as normal, but it executes the performance disabler code to prevent crashes, and also saves power.
(To uninstall, simply remove button remapper app, and edit generic.kl and set (116) camera back to power and reboot)"

6. Simply add code 4 & 5 to their respective buttons (Code 4 MAX Brightness to Double tap VOL UP, and Code 5 Default Brightness to double tap VOL DOWN)

7. Enjoy. All this works seamlessly and you'l forget about it running! (Remember to remap the power menu to the power button's long press within the app)

* ADVICE *

- Just in case restore defaults with bixby when your finished using performance mode --- It squashes out any minute chance of crashes.

-You'l feel a vibration when you toggle the options, if you dont it doesnt work.

- I advise toggling auto brightness OFF should you experience any issues with the brightness dropping by itself.

-DONT activate performance mode via bixby button on LOCKSCREEN. So you know: The whole reason you add the power key code, is so you disable the performance mode (in case you do use it) for power saving, but also, most importantly, its done to remove the GPU tweaks, because if your screen goes off with them tweaks on, the phone will crash (god knows why): So my work around was; to add a disable the screen timeout when you use performance mode, and so the only way to turn off the screen is with the power button, effectively shutting off the performance code, thus making it imposible for you to crash your phone and restores 30 second timout for the next time you switch on your phone normally. So you really dont have to remember anything, just not to use it the lockscreen as it shuts the screen off without disabling GPU tweaks, crashing your phone.

- This code has a little more to it than you'd think, so dont pick and choose what to use of the code as they are ment to work together.

// CODES \\

CODE 1 [SINGLE PRESS bixby for performance] - Increases CPU, GPU + SD CARD R/W performance

Code:
print "Performance" && mount -o remount,rw / && echo 'performance' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy0/scaling_governor && echo 'performance' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy4/scaling_governor && echo 'performance' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy6/scaling_governor && echo '1950000' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy0/scaling_min_freq && echo '2314000' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy4/scaling_min_freq && echo '2730000' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy6/scaling_min_freq && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu1/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu1/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu2/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu2/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu3/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu3/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu4/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu4/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu5/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu5/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu6/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu6/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu7/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu7/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpuidle/state1/disable && settings put system screen_off_timeout 99999 && settings put global window_animation_scale 0.75 && settings put global transition_animation_scale 0.75 && settings put global animator_duration_scale 0.75 && echo '2048' > /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/179:0/read_ahead_kb && echo '702000' > /sys/devices/platform/18500000.mali/clock && echo 200 > /sys/class/timed_output/vibrator/enable

CODE 2 [HOLD bixby for defaults] Reverts CPU, GPU + SD CARD R/W performance

Code:
print "Default" && mount -o remount,rw / && echo 'schedutil' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy0/scaling_governor && echo 'schedutil' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy4/scaling_governor && echo 'schedutil' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy6/scaling_governor && echo '442000' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy0/scaling_min_freq && echo '507000' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy4/scaling_min_freq && echo '520000' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy6/scaling_min_freq && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu1/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu1/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu2/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu2/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu3/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu3/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu4/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu4/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu5/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu5/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu6/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu6/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu7/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu7/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpuidle/state1/disable && settings put system screen_off_timeout 30000 && settings put global window_animation_scale 1.00 && settings put global transition_animation_scale 1.00 && settings put global animator_duration_scale 1.00 && echo '128' > /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/179:0/read_ahead_kb && echo '0' > /sys/devices/platform/18500000.mali/clock && echo 50 > /sys/class/timed_output/vibrator/enable && echo 50 > /sys/class/timed_output/vibrator/enable && sleep 0.1 && echo 50 > /sys/class/timed_output/vibrator/enable && sleep 0.1 && echo 50 > /sys/class/timed_output/vibrator/enable

CODE 3 [Single press power button (renamed to CAMERA BUTTON)]

Code:
input keyevent 26 && mount -o remount,rw / && echo 'schedutil' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy0/scaling_governor && echo 'schedutil' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy4/scaling_governor && echo 'schedutil' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy6/scaling_governor && echo '442000' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy0/scaling_min_freq && echo '507000' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy4/scaling_min_freq && echo '520000' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy6/scaling_min_freq && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu1/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu1/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu2/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu2/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu3/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu3/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu4/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu4/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu5/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu5/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu6/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu6/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu7/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu7/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpuidle/state1/disable && settings put global window_animation_scale 1.00 && settings put global transition_animation_scale 1.00 && settings put global animator_duration_scale 1.00 && echo '128' > /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/179:0/read_ahead_kb && echo '0' > /sys/devices/platform/18500000.mali/clock && settings put system screen_off_timeout 30000 && echo '134000' > /sys/class/devfreq/17000040.devfreq_disp/scaling_devfreq_min && echo '25000' > /sys/class/devfreq/17000080.devfreq_score/scaling_devfreq_min && echo '421000' > /sys/class/devfreq/17000010.devfreq_mif/scaling_devfreq_min && echo '100000' > /sys/class/devfreq/17000020.devfreq_int/scaling_devfreq_min && echo '630000' > /sys/class/devfreq/17000030.devfreq_intcam/scaling_devfreq_min && echo '650000' > /sys/class/devfreq/17000050.devfreq_cam/scaling_devfreq_min && echo '295000' > /sys/class/devfreq/17000060.devfreq_aud/scaling_devfreq_min && echo '56000' > /sys/class/devfreq/17000070.devfreq_iva/scaling_devfreq_min && echo '134000' > /sys/class/devfreq/17000090.devfreq_mfc/scaling_devfreq_min && echo '167000' > /sys/class/devfreq/170000a0.devfreq_npu/scaling_devfreq_min

CODE 4 DOUBLE TAP VOLUME UP FOR MAX OUT BRIGHTNESS

Code:
echo '48599' > /sys/class/backlight/panel/brightness && echo 200 > /sys/class/timed_output/vibrator/enable

CODE 5 DOUBLE TAP VOLUME DOWN FOR DEFAULT BRIGHTNESS

Code:
echo '20000' > /sys/class/backlight/panel/brightness && echo 200 > /sys/class/timed_output/vibrator/enable

Last edited:
Reactions: noor.jndo

kizzimo88

Apr 4, 2020
Brilliant, s20 ultra exynos user here

My first ever post, just wanna thank you Paget, awesome guy, this also works on my s20 ultra exynos

Buttons mapped to double click volume up and down though as we don't have briony button but it stops my games lagging majorly as I can re-enable this mid game and it bumps my fps back up

Yes it does heat up but I have a phone fan that attaches on and stops the throttling happening so fast

As soon as my fps starts the drop or when I can feel it throttling, I enable the performance mode and I'm good again for at least 7-8 minutes, perfect for pubg

Itll do for now until my red magic 5 arrives

Thanks man x

David8960

Oct 16, 2014
Calatayud
My first ever post, just wanna thank you Paget, awesome guy, this also works on my s20 ultra exynos

Buttons mapped to double click volume up and down though as we don't have briony button but it stops my games lagging majorly as I can re-enable this mid game and it bumps my fps back up

Yes it does heat up but I have a phone fan that attaches on and stops the throttling happening so fast

As soon as my fps starts the drop or when I can feel it throttling, I enable the performance mode and I'm good again for at least 7-8 minutes, perfect for pubg

Itll do for now until my red magic 5 arrives

Thanks man x

I'm glad it worked for you! I was just frustrated having a beautiful amoled screen that dimmed with the slighest bit of heat, and knowing the GPU slowed down aswell just added to my motivation to figure out a way to lock the screen and GPU to to max state. And i added the CPU and additional tweaks as i figured them out such as shortening the animations aswell for more snappiness and slight SD improvements... Ill be sure to add any more tweaks but i cant think of any haha. I just think the idea is excellent because of all the time it saves having to tweak your cpu, gpu and screen manually using various root apps. And thanks for the feedback, take care ;)

theblitz707

Mar 22, 2019
S10+ exynos user here(on android 10)

wow, first of all this actually works!!! i rooted my phone with the sole purpose of getting rid of gos but even with root; disabling, hiding, uninstalling none of them worked. But with these codes it works flawlessly. I was afraid cpu freqs would get maxed and burn my phone but nope! It only maxes out gpu and let cpu do its own thing, just the way its gotta be. For some temperature readings:

From perfZ: before(throttle at 43, stabilize around 41-42) after (i saw max 53-54)

from 3c cpu manager (a root app and its numbers look more realistic): before; jumping to max 70 but then throttles like crazy until temps go about 60 and tries to stay at 60. after, i saw max 81, and it was generally around 75-76.

about some fps(sustained/long time numbers): before: alternates between 25-35fps depending on where it is on the throttle cycle. after: stays at 45fps solid.

I should also tell you, for anyone who is worried or curious, your temperatures still has an effect on performance, for example, enabling this gives me 60fps initially but as gpu gets hotter it throttles to 45fps. When you play with this performance, your battery can get up to degrees like 44 and the phone is pretty toasty but it doesnt really go much further than that. My point is you dont have to worry about your phone getting hot to the point of melting. There is still some throttling mechanism but its just further per se.

Dont be intimidated by OPs long post and mounting and stuff. Setting up is dead easy, if you arent using an sd card, you just delete the read write portions of the code and use it like that. I only used code 1 and code 2. You dont have to remap power button to camera etc. Just make sure to close the performance mode once you are done playing(or you could do those parts too up to you ofc)

Also as of now, screen seems to close pretty quickly, and if it closes while performance mode is on, your phone crashes. Just restart by holding power+bixby+vol down. So you might wanna increase the time out numbers a bit. Hope this helps!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ** UPDATED 26/04/2020 ** UPDATE: Added vibration feedback, and other useful fixes

David8960's GALAXY S10 Single button ULTIMATE CPU/GPU, MAX BRIGHTNESS + SD CARD BOOSTER & more under the hood tweaks.

This has been tested and revised loads of times and it works on the S10 G973F (with SD CARD inserted) & may well work on other variants and firmwares after BTA8

WHAT THIS DOES? Allows you to take full control of you S10's octa core procesor and GPU, Max brightness & more simply by pressing a button. Conveninent right?

What this achieves after installing:

Simply tapping bixby:

* OCTA CORE CPU GOVERNORS ARE LOCKED IN PERFORMANCE, AND ALL CORES AT LOCKED AT MAX SPEEDS
    * GPU IS MAXED OUT AND LOCKED AT 702 MHZ (Which gives the best gaming performance, even when the phone gets hot it stays locked to 702Mhz)
    * System tweaks for added performance
    * SD CARD BOOST
    * Reduced Animations for a snappier experience.

And double tapping VOLUME UP will conveniently:

* LOCK AMOLED SCREEN AT MAX BRIGHTNESS FOR BEST GAMING EXPERIENCE (As without this you wont make the most out of your screen as it dims when gaming)

And double tapping Volume down will restore screen brightness.

SIMPLE, RIGHT?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you'l need:

- Samsung Galaxy S10 with SD CARD inserted (or remove the SD tweak line of the code)

- Flar2's Button Mapper (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=flar2.homebutton&hl=es)

- Rooted Device

- Root Explorer (remember to mount R/W when doing operations in / partition)

Instructions

1. Install Button remapper

2. Setup the app. Make sure you disable the all the BYPASS options, as you want the codes working always, regardless of what app or panel is open.

3. Tap on bixby, and tap customize, Tap SINGLE PRESS then add in advanced, click root code and add CODE 1 (the single press code)

4. Then, add the restore defaults code on BIXBY LONG press, by adding code 2.

5. Here is the trickier bit. Go to root explorer, then mount R/W in root explorer and open /system/usr/keylayout/generic.kl --> and change (116) POWER to CAMERA and then reboot and you'l see a "camera" button appear in button remapper, then edit single press to execute root code 3 which is for power button. This will make your power button work as normal, but it executes the performance disabler code to prevent crashes, and also saves power.
    (To uninstall, simply remove button remapper app, and edit generic.kl and set (116) camera back to power and reboot)"

6. Simply add code 4 & 5 to their respective buttons (Code 4 MAX Brightness to Double tap VOL UP, and Code 5 Default Brightness to double tap VOL DOWN)

7. Enjoy. All this works seamlessly and you'l forget about it running! (Remember to remap the power menu to the power button's long press within the app)

* ADVICE *

- Just in case restore defaults with bixby when your finished using performance mode --- It squashes out any minute chance of crashes.

-You'l feel a vibration when you toggle the options, if you dont it doesnt work.

- I advise toggling auto brightness OFF should you experience any issues with the brightness dropping by itself.

-DONT activate performance mode via bixby button on LOCKSCREEN. So you know: The whole reason you add the power key code, is so you disable the performance mode (in case you do use it) for power saving, but also, most importantly, its done to remove the GPU tweaks, because if your screen goes off with them tweaks on, the phone will crash (god knows why): So my work around was; to add a disable the screen timeout when you use performance mode, and so the only way to turn off the screen is with the power button, effectively shutting off the performance code, thus making it imposible for you to crash your phone and restores 30 second timout for the next time you switch on your phone normally. So you really dont have to remember anything, just not to use it the lockscreen as it shuts the screen off without disabling GPU tweaks, crashing your phone.

- This code has a little more to it than you'd think, so dont pick and choose what to use of the code as they are ment to work together.

// CODES \\

CODE 1 [SINGLE PRESS bixby for performance] - Increases CPU, GPU + SD CARD R/W performance

Code:
    print "Performance" && mount -o remount,rw / && echo 'performance' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy0/scaling_governor && echo 'performance' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy4/scaling_governor && echo 'performance' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy6/scaling_governor && echo '1950000' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy0/scaling_min_freq && echo '2314000' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy4/scaling_min_freq && echo '2730000' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy6/scaling_min_freq && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu1/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu1/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu2/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu2/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu3/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu3/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu4/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu4/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu5/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu5/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu6/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu6/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu7/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu7/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '1' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpuidle/state1/disable && settings put system screen_off_timeout 99999 && settings put global window_animation_scale 0.75 && settings put global transition_animation_scale 0.75 && settings put global animator_duration_scale 0.75 && echo '2048' > /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/179:0/read_ahead_kb && echo '702000' > /sys/devices/platform/18500000.mali/clock && echo 200 > /sys/class/timed_output/vibrator/enable

CODE 2 [HOLD bixby for defaults] Reverts CPU, GPU + SD CARD R/W performance

Code:
    print "Default" && mount -o remount,rw / && echo 'schedutil' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy0/scaling_governor && echo 'schedutil' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy4/scaling_governor && echo 'schedutil' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy6/scaling_governor && echo '442000' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy0/scaling_min_freq && echo '507000' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy4/scaling_min_freq && echo '520000' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy6/scaling_min_freq && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu1/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu1/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu2/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu2/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu3/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu3/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu4/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu4/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu5/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu5/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu6/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu6/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu7/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu7/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpuidle/state1/disable && settings put system screen_off_timeout 30000 && settings put global window_animation_scale 1.00 && settings put global transition_animation_scale 1.00 && settings put global animator_duration_scale 1.00 && echo '128' > /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/179:0/read_ahead_kb && echo '0' > /sys/devices/platform/18500000.mali/clock && echo 50 > /sys/class/timed_output/vibrator/enable && echo 50 > /sys/class/timed_output/vibrator/enable && sleep 0.1 && echo 50 > /sys/class/timed_output/vibrator/enable && sleep 0.1 && echo 50 > /sys/class/timed_output/vibrator/enable

CODE 3 [Single press power button (renamed to CAMERA BUTTON)]

Code:
    input keyevent 26 && mount -o remount,rw / && echo 'schedutil' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy0/scaling_governor && echo 'schedutil' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy4/scaling_governor && echo 'schedutil' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy6/scaling_governor && echo '442000' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy0/scaling_min_freq && echo '507000' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy4/scaling_min_freq && echo '520000' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy6/scaling_min_freq && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu1/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu1/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu2/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu2/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu3/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu3/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu4/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu4/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu5/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu5/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu6/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu6/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu7/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu7/cpuidle/state1/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpuidle/state0/disable && echo '0' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpuidle/state1/disable && settings put global window_animation_scale 1.00 && settings put global transition_animation_scale 1.00 && settings put global animator_duration_scale 1.00 && echo '128' > /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/179:0/read_ahead_kb && echo '0' > /sys/devices/platform/18500000.mali/clock && settings put system screen_off_timeout 30000 && echo '134000' > /sys/class/devfreq/17000040.devfreq_disp/scaling_devfreq_min && echo '25000' > /sys/class/devfreq/17000080.devfreq_score/scaling_devfreq_min && echo '421000' > /sys/class/devfreq/17000010.devfreq_mif/scaling_devfreq_min && echo '100000' > /sys/class/devfreq/17000020.devfreq_int/scaling_devfreq_min && echo '630000' > /sys/class/devfreq/17000030.devfreq_intcam/scaling_devfreq_min && echo '650000' > /sys/class/devfreq/17000050.devfreq_cam/scaling_devfreq_min && echo '295000' > /sys/class/devfreq/17000060.devfreq_aud/scaling_devfreq_min && echo '56000' > /sys/class/devfreq/17000070.devfreq_iva/scaling_devfreq_min && echo '134000' > /sys/class/devfreq/17000090.devfreq_mfc/scaling_devfreq_min && echo '167000' > /sys/class/devfreq/170000a0.devfreq_npu/scaling_devfreq_min

CODE 4 DOUBLE TAP VOLUME UP FOR MAX OUT BRIGHTNESS

Code:
    echo '48599' > /sys/class/backlight/panel/brightness && echo 200 > /sys/class/timed_output/vibrator/enable

CODE 5 DOUBLE TAP VOLUME DOWN FOR DEFAULT BRIGHTNESS

Code:
    echo '20000' > /sys/class/backlight/panel/brightness && echo 200 > /sys/class/timed_output/vibrator/enable