Development [UPDATED thread] [ROM][OneUI 4.1 lite] lightness RUM BAREBONE [A52S]

Search This thread

ronardnx

Aug 13, 2022
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
TESTIMONIALS

This post comes as an update to my previous thread. This ROM is August patch. After few feedbacks,
I`ve decided to make the flashing process much easier for all, so two methods are provided:
TWRP and ODIN image binaries. Both are simplified, as easy as pressing a flash button.

I will try to explain everything as good as I can, and if you encounter issues, dont hesitate to dm me.

FEATURES

Heavily debloated (Scamsung Knox, Account, Services, Scamsung Cloud, many system apps,
background processes, backdoors, Samsung SMART features, Secure Folder) (around 220 deleted apps)
* Camera got deleted because of incompatibility with my own mods and debloat process*
*Got replaced by GCAM, which is far more better in term of HDR+ and many things*

Overall improvements (Enabled HighEnd animations, improved battery by using my debloat and
some optimizations by using some custom props) (Enabled features like AOD clock, music,
performance mode QS tile, faster bootup, disabled crc for smoother and greater sound)

and many more waiting for you to find it.

HOW TO INSTALL IT

For TWRP ROM (You`ll need an OTG adapter | the touch will work after plugging in only adapter): flash this TWRP image by Wesley using this Odin.
Next, reboot in to TWRP, format the data, reboot to TWRP again and flash the ROM.
Reboot and follow after installation things you`ll have to do provided below.

For ODIN ROM (use the same ODIN version as above): nothing special to be honest,
just put my tar format ROM format into AP slot and hit the flash boot (uncheck reboot phone option)
Now keep vol + and power button pressed until the screen is black. Quick after release this combo
and press vol + and power while your phone is connected to PC. Wipe data partition from menu and reboot.

AFTER BOOTING PROCESS

After you`ve booted up into the ROM, install this Magisk app. Open Magisk, and if it`s asking you to reboot, reboot.
Then, open it again and flash this magisk module to fix camera and Safety Net. And then reboot.
You may have to crash the camera app a few times after every reboot, that`s how Scamsung is doing on rooted devices.
Next, you must install this GCAM. Right after, make a new folder called LMC8.4 inside your internal memory.
Next, place this config inside LMC4.8 folder. Open camera app, press on the left black spot of the shutter button
and load the provided module. In case you set gestures navigation bar, reboot it after. If the SOT (aka screen usage stats) isnt showing to you, don`t worry. Reboot it 2-3 times and will work just fine. From now you can enjoy my hard crafted ROM.

DOWNLOAD LINKS, screenshots, support group and those i should thank to

Screenshots: telegra.ph link
MEGA Folder for both ODIN and TWRP varriants: mega link

Our Telegram support group: TG Group
Kernel Source Code: my github repo
Thanks to:
@PauloWesley (for the TWRP image and the time he loses to a52s community)
@ShaDisNX255 (for the installer script and many more)
@gcamrepo group (for GCAM application and GCAM profile)

Last edited:

bobfrantic

Aug 17, 2010
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
MANDATORY: Install Magisk APP + modded Boot and Vbmeta from attachments for proper camera fix and CTS Check. After proper setup, just delete magisk hide props from modules, flash the safetypatch by kdrag0n from attachments and reboot.

You seem to be missing some attachments and guides. Where is the Magisk appp, the modded boot and Vbmeta at? Also when do we install t he magisk hide props in the modules and should that not be in the attachements also? And last thing is the OTG cable, does it need to have anything attached to it like a mouse or keyboard? Just a suggestion, don't be so lazy and provide a more detailed op so it more clear.

ronardnx

Aug 13, 2022
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
MANDATORY: Install Magisk APP + modded Boot and Vbmeta from attachments for proper camera fix and CTS Check. After proper setup, just delete magisk hide props from modules, flash the safetypatch by kdrag0n from attachments and reboot.

You seem to be missing some attachments and guides. Where is the Magisk appp, the modded boot and Vbmeta at? Also when do we install t he magisk hide props in the modules and should that not be in the attachements also? And last thing is the OTG cable, does it need to have anything attached to it like a mouse or keyboard? Just a suggestion, don't be so lazy and provide a more detailed op so it more clear.
wait, i ll upload it soon

ronardnx

Aug 13, 2022
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
BAREBONE lightness ROM for Samsung A52s 5G

As its name suggests, this ROM is Barebone. This ROM aims those users wanting a clean experience, bloatware free.
I have removed all Samsung Stuff, including: SecureFolder, SamsungCloud, SecureWifi, any Smart Feature,
Samsung Camera (replaced by LMCamera alias GCAM), and many many processes.
Before even asking why this and this isn`t there, read this. I may add all features back and Stuff, please comment on this thread.

FEATURES
- bloat free
- optimized animations
- optimized startup
- unencrypted (easier to play on twrp)
-optimized performance
-battery friendly
- no useless preinstalled stubs, no boring setupwizard
- the rest you can know after installing it, as I`m very lazy
- pretty small rom size (2 GB vs 3.4 GB S21 FE port for example)
- august patch ROM

STEPS for FLASHING
Flash the TWRP Image from the attachments
(you`ll need an OTG cable for it, as touch will work only with plugged OTG)
Once booted into TWRP, format the data partition.
Reboot back to TWRP, go to advanced/terminal and type:
mkdir /data/media
mkdir /data/media/0
Flash the zip and reboot.
You`ll have the gcam app with its config into your /sdcard dir
(you ll need mixplorer to fully read /sdcard dir, as samsuck`s fm is dead - see attachments).
Once opened the camera, just double tap to the photo button left side and load the config.

Be LIGHTNESS AND YEA.

BUGS
SOT (stats about screen usage hours) will start to work after few reboots. If you face a weirdo bug while you change to gestures, just reboot your phone and will work just fine

FINAL NOTES
Many thanks to @PauloWesley for the TWRP and every help he gives me.
Big thanks to @ShaDisNX255 for his installer scripts
and some fixes for secure folder which I`ll make use of in future, and for his fixes to camera.

LINKS
ROM
Kernel Source Code
View attachment 5684979View attachment 5684981View attachment 5684983View attachment 5684985View attachment 5684987

Attachments

• Boot & Vbmeta.zip
    41.4 MB · Views: 7
  • Magisk-v25.2.apk
    10.8 MB · Views: 5

ronardnx

Aug 13, 2022
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

Added. Sorry

Reactions: bobfrantic

ronardnx

Aug 13, 2022
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

You seem to be missing some attachments and guides. Where is the Magisk appp, the modded boot and Vbmeta at? Also when do we install t he magisk hide props in the modules and should that not be in the attachements also? And last thing is the OTG cable, does it need to have anything attached to it like a mouse or keyboard? Just a suggestion, don't be so lazy and provide a more detailed op so it

The magisk hide comes preinstalled. :)). You have to remove it, as is preflashed by the rom. Yes, i have forgot to add this vbmeta(its xda fault because it got deleted suddenly).

ronardnx

Aug 13, 2022
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
And the otg cable question? just plug it in or attach something like a mouse or keyboard,,,,
no need. we need otg only to make touch works. idk, but the touch start working only after an otg cable is inserted. but better wait for an update, i ll provide an easier process, as well as a much more documented flashing process. and an ODIN image.

Reactions: bobfrantic

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TESTIMONIALS

This post comes as an update to my previous thread. This ROM is August patch. After few feedbacks,
    I`ve decided to make the flashing process much easier for all, so two methods are provided:
    TWRP and ODIN image binaries. Both are simplified, as easy as pressing a flash button.

I will try to explain everything as good as I can, and if you encounter issues, dont hesitate to dm me.

FEATURES

Heavily debloated (Scamsung Knox, Account, Services, Scamsung Cloud, many system apps,
    background processes, backdoors, Samsung SMART features, Secure Folder) (around 220 deleted apps)
    * Camera got deleted because of incompatibility with my own mods and debloat process*
    *Got replaced by GCAM, which is far more better in term of HDR+ and many things*

Overall improvements (Enabled HighEnd animations, improved battery by using my debloat and
    some optimizations by using some custom props) (Enabled features like AOD clock, music,
    performance mode QS tile, faster bootup, disabled crc for smoother and greater sound)

and many more waiting for you to find it.

HOW TO INSTALL IT

For TWRP ROM (You`ll need an OTG adapter | the touch will work after plugging in only adapter): flash this TWRP image by Wesley using this Odin.
    Next, reboot in to TWRP, format the data, reboot to TWRP again and flash the ROM.
    Reboot and follow after installation things you`ll have to do provided below.

For ODIN ROM (use the same ODIN version as above): nothing special to be honest,
    just put my tar format ROM format into AP slot and hit the flash boot (uncheck reboot phone option)
    Now keep vol + and power button pressed until the screen is black. Quick after release this combo
    and press vol + and power while your phone is connected to PC. Wipe data partition from menu and reboot.

AFTER BOOTING PROCESS

After you`ve booted up into the ROM, install this Magisk app. Open Magisk, and if it`s asking you to reboot, reboot.
    Then, open it again and flash this magisk module to fix camera and Safety Net. And then reboot.
    You may have to crash the camera app a few times after every reboot, that`s how Scamsung is doing on rooted devices.
    Next, you must install this GCAM. Right after, make a new folder called LMC8.4 inside your internal memory.
    Next, place this config inside LMC4.8 folder. Open camera app, press on the left black spot of the shutter button
    and load the provided module. In case you set gestures navigation bar, reboot it after. If the SOT (aka screen usage stats) isnt showing to you, don`t worry. Reboot it 2-3 times and will work just fine. From now you can enjoy my hard crafted ROM.

DOWNLOAD LINKS, screenshots, support group and those i should thank to

Screenshots: telegra.ph link
    MEGA Folder for both ODIN and TWRP varriants: mega link

Our Telegram support group: TG Group
    Kernel Source Code: my github repo
    Thanks to:
    @PauloWesley (for the TWRP image and the time he loses to a52s community)
    @ShaDisNX255 (for the installer script and many more)
    @gcamrepo group (for GCAM application and GCAM profile)

Very pro, always good to have a good debloat to make this phone run the best 💪
    Thanks for this! Downloading now will give a update in a day or two.

Added. Sorry
    And the otg cable question? just plug it in or attach something like a mouse or keyboard,,,,
    no need. we need otg only to make touch works. idk, but the touch start working only after an otg cable is inserted. but better wait for an update, i ll provide an easier process, as well as a much more documented flashing process. and an ODIN image.