[UPDATED to SP1] WM6 Platinum Edition 5.2.1711.18165.0.5.0 SP1 by NiTroGen

frem

Dec 31, 2005
Thank you for this new ROM NiTroGenious. I'm going around right now. Things are working fine.

I have small things to ask though maybe some people can answer me :

1) I' wanted to change the startup.jpg logo, but it says that I do not have the rights to replace or erase file.

2) All the elements in the startmenu are spread around, I wanted them to be organized properly like folders icons first and then applications.

3) How do I do if I want to reinstall the right menu that is available in vjgrace rom ?

4) unfortunatly my certificate issue is still there :( http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=364242

Thank you again for this new ROM.

frem

UserN1

Nov 23, 2007
Prague
Hi NiTrogenious!

The ROM is great and thanks for the Hard work. I enjoy testing :D
Thanks you again and again and ...:)
Thanks vjgrace too!

Wish you good luck in the army.

Take care.

ragor_ali

Sep 9, 2006
thanks for this very fast and great rom nitrogen. i saw only one problem i think that is from usb drivers. when i want to activate WM5torage on my device and connect it to pc as usb stick, then i lives problem about file transfers from pc to my device. it gives file transfer error every time.

rameshb_v

Oct 29, 2006
The ROM is great and thanks Nitro for the Hard work. However, I am having an issue
setting mid files as ringtone. When I select it, it says as "Corrupt or Not Available". I tried moving the mid files to storage card but still no luck. Is any one able to set mid files as ringtone.
I tried reloading the ROM again but again the same problem. Cannot play MID files.

Sefy

Jan 2, 2007
Netanya
www.freewebtown.com
@NitroGen, seems as thou you are right, for some reason my volatile folder on the SD card was missing (it was there, so that's the weird thing) and once i've created it and moved the tweak back to the SD, everything is working again :rolleyes:

Exitao

Aug 28, 2007
Vancouver
Pardon me, I have a terrible head cold so I can't read straight.

You have a set of WM9 codecs to putin the TCPMP directory. Does this mean that TCPMP is included? Because I can't see it in the list.

ragor_ali

Sep 9, 2006
thanks for this very fast and great rom nitrogen. i saw only one problem i think that is from usb drivers. when i want to activate WM5torage on my device and connect it to pc as usb stick, then i lives problem about file transfers from pc to my device. it gives file transfer error every time.
i found WM5torage file transfer problem. you just forget to add two registry values.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\USB\FunctionDrivers\WM5torage_Class]
"Tbs_RNDIS"=dword:00000000
"MaxTransferSize"=dword:00002000

DSF

Apr 16, 2007
mowned.com
Congrats Nitrogen! :d
However I don't like the organization of Start Menu, I prefer all shortcuts placed on the root (Accesories excluded), that's because of the issue with icon fetching... you have to wait more when going to a subfolder .. etc (why microsoft doesn't use a permanent cache solution for StartMenu's items?...). I've allready moved the shortcuts from subfolders in root :p.

For the people that have problem with video playing via WMP ("The source filter for this file could not be loaded."), install this patch (HTC_VideoPatch.cab).

bestever

Oct 25, 2007
stockholm
wrong or right

disable usb connections in active sync
startup in bootloader (press camera button and insert usb cable)
start TeraTermPro
type info 2 (you should see suprtCID)
type format BINFS (mind the capitals)
when i tybe info 2 i get this is it right or wrong
info 2
GetDeviceInfo=0x00000002
+ SD Controller init
- SD Controller init
+StorageInit
***** user area size = 0x79280000 Bytes
HTCSSuperCID ' HTCE
Cmd>