Search This thread

Dankie001

Mar 9, 2016
Surrey
photo_2018-05-01_13-38-30.jpg
Code:
Do not ask for ETA's.
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, 
or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. 
Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Kernel before flashing it! 
YOU are choosing to make these modifications, 
and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
presenting to you the A$$ kernel!

a temporary solution for N bags

Code:
[I]A$$ Kernel Features[/I]
fixes hotspot
fixes live display
smoother
will be adding more soon...

A$$ V2https://mega.nz/#!hm5VVBKQ!pbX5v-5DCBjUwFdjp8RVQPoGuSRpfVucAbvXxKd4bT4

credits?

• Hash and Fushinari all the way!

XDA:DevDB Information
A$$ kernel, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

Contributors
Dankie001, HASH
Kernel Special Features:

Version Information

Created 2018-05-01
Last Updated 2018-05-06

Last edited:

Anirban Ganguly

Sep 11, 2015
Kolkata
Good Job Guys....But I Have A Kind Request To The Developer Of This Kernel......Can You Make A Kernel For TW MM 6.0.1 Of G7102....To Fix Camera,Bluetooth,720p Video Lag,And Other Bugs...If You Do This Then This Will Be A Great Chance To Take Our G7102 To A New Position...Hope You Will Understand My Request...Look For Electron Rom Kernel. (My Rom)

Dharmik Jain

Feb 23, 2015
Good Job Guys....But I Have A Kind Request To The Developer Of This Kernel......Can You Make A Kernel For TW MM 6.0.1 Of G7102....To Fix Camera,Bluetooth,720p Video Lag,And Other Bugs...If You Do This Then This Will Be A Great Chance To Take Our G7102 To A New Position...Hope You Will Understand My Request...Look For Electron Rom Kernel. (My Rom)
Hey, why you want touchwiz marshmallow rom. I mean they are not as fast as stock Roms like lineageOS, AOSP roms etc. & the Aosp marshmallow roms are completely bug free. So you should try these roms. Touchwiz is very heavy. It makes phone slow & lag very much. & all AOSP nougat roms for grand 2 are also almost bug free. Try lineageOS or DotOS.

Dankie001

Mar 9, 2016
Surrey
No thanks. Nobody wanna work with scum XD

Also ummm "My Rom"? A6e y6u sure?
Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sudeep

Aug 26, 2016
Awesome!!??. First N ROM kernel launched!!...but I have not seen Grand 2 Nougat ROM which have hotspot prmbl....and can these ROM increase my dot os grand 2 ROM speed...and it is getting WiFi drops too..please can these kernel fix these error ??
If didn't these is the big bugs getting in nougat roms for grand 2 please fix these

Anirban Ganguly

Sep 11, 2015
Kolkata

Dont Forget....That Sound001 Was Left The Development Of TW-MM So..I Just Now Maintaining The TW-MM So..I Called It My Rom...If u Dont want to help me..then its simply ok...no problem...

Dankie001

Mar 9, 2016
Surrey
Dont Forget....That Sound001 Was Left The Development Of TW-MM So..I Just Now Maintaining The TW-MM So..I Called It My Rom...If u Dont want to help me..then its simply ok...no problem...
Lemme tell you something ironic. The name of my kernel is the exact same thing you were sitting on when Sound was doing the whole TW MM project(Sarcasm beyond your understanding my good son) and then you just show up, Suck it off and boom. "My ROM"
And what in the blue 'F'ing hell makes you think someone will be donkey enough to work off a Kernel for a project you didn't invest a dime in? Just for you to OP another Electro shet V3 huh?

If I gotta do a TW MM port I'll do it myself. I have my comrades to support me so I ain't putting up with scum like you. And I'm sorry if I sound angry cuz I loose my temper around scum quickly :/

Reactions: Dharmik Jain

Tisenoiazei100

Jan 12, 2017
At the city
Good kernel :b

Try to contact Thargorsson and other to get a proper Nougat ROM and kernel

TW-MM is irrelevant and legacy now IMO(Depends on your opinion)

Remember you took nik60 ROM and baptised it ElectroROM. You beg nearly everyone to bring you a kernel. Thats not how ROMS are ported/made sir..

I worked in TW-MM from the ground up alone and brought the best possible TWMM to the table for S3 Neo. If development was still strong like back them, talented developers like Dyneteve(Sound001) could have taken my monstrocity of a kernel to fix voltage(Grand 2) and camera bugs with OC features blablabla and most important, upstreaming.

Noone stops you on working in a kernel by yourself though. Also, Grand 2 is enough old, get a new device and port any ROM you want like my WIP Mi Max 2(7.1.2) port on mido(Redmi Note 4).

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 4 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Dankie001

Mar 9, 2016
Surrey
Good kernel :b

Try to contact Thargorsson and other to get a proper Nougat ROM and kernel

This was just shared to provide a temporary hotspot fix which is now working well on the latest Los N build. We have a Almost Stable N now and yes Neo people did help us in the whole Nougat venture....
We're gonna start working on Oreo soon enough. For now I'm trying to build Hexagon N
Maybe you could lend us a hand LoL. Unless you got the no private chat excuse like always ;-;

Tisenoiazei100

Jan 12, 2017
At the city
This was just shared to provide a temporary hotspot fix which is now working well on the latest Los N build. We have a Almost Stable N now and yes Neo people did help us in the whole Nougat venture....
We're gonna start working on Oreo soon enough. For now I'm trying to build Hexagon N
Maybe you could lend us a hand LoL. Unless you got the no private chat excuse like always ;-;

My S3 Neo is semi-dead. It shuts off completely after 2 minutes of use without power cable(i think i fried its PSU XD). You can always send me logcats or dmesg messages if you want though. Im on a Redmi Note 4 now.

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 4 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Reactions: Dankie001

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    photo_2018-05-01_13-38-30.jpg
    Code:
    Do not ask for ETA's.
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, 
    or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. 
    Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Kernel before flashing it! 
    YOU are choosing to make these modifications, 
    and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    presenting to you the A$$ kernel!

a temporary solution for N bags

Code:
    [I]A$$ Kernel Features[/I]
    fixes hotspot
    fixes live display
    smoother
    will be adding more soon...

A$$ V2https://mega.nz/#!hm5VVBKQ!pbX5v-5DCBjUwFdjp8RVQPoGuSRpfVucAbvXxKd4bT4

credits?

• Hash and Fushinari all the way!

XDA:DevDB Information
    A$$ kernel, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

Contributors
    Dankie001, HASH
    Kernel Special Features:

Version Information

Created 2018-05-01
    Last Updated 2018-05-06
    In the future, I'm planning builds compiled using Linaro GCC and performance-improving build flags and added features like more network algorithms, more governors and WireGuard support. I'm planning to start tomorrow.
    A$$ kenrel V2 is up and Android N is smoother than ever. Enjoy everyone :D

@Dankie001 hotspot issue is completely fixed? I mean not showing error anymore?

& what's the right method of flashing the kernel. I mean i don't want a bootloop.
    Yea, hotspot completely fixed. Just flash the zip from recovery, just like you flash a ROM or Magisk or Gapps.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone