(updated to V2)[KERNEL][SM-G7102]A$$ kernel

Search This thread

Dankie001

Mar 9, 2016
Surrey
My S3 Neo is semi-dead. It shuts off completely after 2 minutes of use without power cable(i think i fried its PSU XD). You can always send me logcats or dmesg messages if you want though. Im on a Redmi Note 4 now.

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 4 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Tbh I need help with 2 things. First, Fixing Live display on N(I got a feeling we could do it so let's just keep that aside for now)
And second, porting MIUI9 for OP5T. I've only done Sprd porting in the past. That too only up to MM. I tried the zimg replace and other few methods but none of them even reached the mi logo ;-;

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Tisenoiazei100

Jan 12, 2017
At the city
Tbh I need help with 2 things. First, Fixing Live display on N(I got a feeling we could do it so let's just keep that aside for now)
And second, porting MIUI9 for OP5T. I've only done Sprd porting in the past. That too only up to MM. I tried the zimg replace and other few methods but none of them even reached the mi logo ;-;

You may have to take a look at this

https://github.com/LineageOS/android_hardware_cyanogen

You have to add Livedisplay drivers on kernel and maybe modify display panel drivers to be compatible with them.

For MIUI 9 on 5T, follow the old OSBusters guide but do not change zImage!. Just flash any OP5T kernel after installing your ROM.

Reactions: Dankie001

Anirban Ganguly

Sep 11, 2015
Kolkata
Lemme tell you something ironic. The name of my kernel is the exact same thing you were sitting on when Sound was doing the whole TW MM project(Sarcasm beyond your understanding my good son) and then you just show up, Suck it off and boom. "My ROM"
And what in the blue 'F'ing hell makes you think someone will be donkey enough to work off a Kernel for a project you didn't invest a dime in? Just for you to OP another Electro shet V3 huh?

If I gotta do a TW MM port I'll do it myself. I have my comrades to support me so I ain't putting up with scum like you. And I'm sorry if I sound angry cuz I loose my temper around scum quickly :/

I know......That Iam Using His Suddenly Stopped Project...But Control Your Temper Mate......

---------- Post added at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

Good kernel :b

Try to contact Thargorsson and other to get a proper Nougat ROM and kernel

TW-MM is irrelevant and legacy now IMO(Depends on your opinion)

Remember you took nik60 ROM and baptised it ElectroROM. You beg nearly everyone to bring you a kernel. Thats not how ROMS are ported/made sir..

I worked in TW-MM from the ground up alone and brought the best possible TWMM to the table for S3 Neo. If development was still strong like back them, talented developers like Dyneteve(Sound001) could have taken my monstrocity of a kernel to fix voltage(Grand 2) and camera bugs with OC features blablabla and most important, upstreaming.

Noone stops you on working in a kernel by yourself though. Also, Grand 2 is enough old, get a new device and port any ROM you want like my WIP Mi Max 2(7.1.2) port on mido(Redmi Note 4).

Yes i Know Bro....You Said Well In This topic...i swear that this is not a way to port/made any rom.....but still Many Users Demanding TW-MM As A Daily Driver.....I Lost My Pc so thats why....iam asking for kernel fix.....to the developers...Dont Mind Guys...Sorry For This....Dont Misjudge Me...Yes I Baptised Nikrom..he gave me the permission to use it...

Last edited:

Dankie001

Mar 9, 2016
Surrey
I know......That Iam Using His Suddenly Stopped Project...But Control Your Temper Mate......

So at the end of the day what was your contribution other than a big fat zero? The only thing you genuinely contributed in was to piss off Aditya and making him leave G2. And that's the reason why despite being one of the earliest devices to have Android N we got it stable after years later (I don't even think anyone remembers that G2 made headlines on the XDA News panel when Aditya bought initial N)
Congratulations Mr. Kang. Cuz of your lust to be the maintainer of TW MM we have absolutely zero support cuz me and bungee are the only ones actually doing something at this stage while you're begging for some stupid kernel. Well done

And don't tell me to control my temper. You Kangoid

Anirban Ganguly

Sep 11, 2015
Kolkata
So at the end of the day what was your contribution other than a big fat zero? The only thing you genuinely contributed in was to piss off Aditya and making him leave G2. And that's the reason why despite being one of the earliest devices to have Android N we got it stable after years later (I don't even think anyone remembers that G2 made headlines on the XDA News panel when Aditya bought initial N)
Congratulations Mr. Kang. Cuz of your lust to be the maintainer of TW MM we have absolutely zero support cuz me and bungee are the only ones actually doing something at this stage while you're begging for some stupid kernel. Well done

And don't tell me to control my temper. You Kangoid

Ok.....Thanks For Your Words....I Dont Want To Change Your Mind.....So Be Cool And Complete Your Work In This Kernel...Best of Luck...

Dankie001

Mar 9, 2016
Surrey
Ok.....Thanks For Your Words....I Dont Want To Change Your Mind.....So Be Cool And Complete Your Work In This Kernel...Best of Luck...
No. Tell me who gonna repay the loss we had from Aditya's departure? You forcefully took the initiative of TW MM now give everyone a stable TW MM they long for?
Or will you just sit and make excuses of having cancer like that time you did for entering some G2 WhatsApp group LOL

Tisenoiazei100

Jan 12, 2017
At the city
Yes i Know Bro....You Said Well In This topic...i swear that this is not a way to port/made any rom.....but still Many Users Demanding TW-MM As A Daily Driver.....I Lost My Pc so thats why....iam asking for kernel fix.....to the developers...Dont Mind Guys...Sorry For This....Dont Misjudge Me...Yes I Baptised Nikrom..he gave me the permission to use it...

Understood but begging triggers ppl alot. You took the initial to port TW-MM, now you do it. Maybe if you started from the ground up and with clear image, ppl could have helped you now.

Also Kernel wont fix everything, for example BT and Front Cam resolution in Stock app. Lemme add that you need camera vendors and the daemon properly set.

Reactions: Dankie001

Dankie001

Mar 9, 2016
Surrey
plzzz give me the link of this ass kernel v2
I'd rather give you the link to lenskart sir Screenshot_20180508-230403__01.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    photo_2018-05-01_13-38-30.jpg
    Code:
    Do not ask for ETA's.
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, 
    or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. 
    Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Kernel before flashing it! 
    YOU are choosing to make these modifications, 
    and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    presenting to you the A$$ kernel!

a temporary solution for N bags

Code:
    [I]A$$ Kernel Features[/I]
    fixes hotspot
    fixes live display
    smoother
    will be adding more soon...

A$$ V2https://mega.nz/#!hm5VVBKQ!pbX5v-5DCBjUwFdjp8RVQPoGuSRpfVucAbvXxKd4bT4

credits?

• Hash and Fushinari all the way!

XDA:DevDB Information
    A$$ kernel, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

Contributors
    Dankie001, HASH
    Kernel Special Features:

Version Information

Created 2018-05-01
    Last Updated 2018-05-06
    In the future, I'm planning builds compiled using Linaro GCC and performance-improving build flags and added features like more network algorithms, more governors and WireGuard support. I'm planning to start tomorrow.
    A$$ kenrel V2 is up and Android N is smoother than ever. Enjoy everyone :D

Good Job Guys....But I Have A Kind Request To The Developer Of This Kernel......Can You Make A Kernel For TW MM 6.0.1 Of G7102....To Fix Camera,Bluetooth,720p Video Lag,And Other Bugs...If You Do This Then This Will Be A Great Chance To Take Our G7102 To A New Position...Hope You Will Understand My Request...Look For Electron Rom Kernel. (My Rom)
    No thanks. Nobody wanna work with scum XD

Also ummm "My Rom"? A6e y6u sure?
    @Dankie001 hotspot issue is completely fixed? I mean not showing error anymore?

& what's the right method of flashing the kernel. I mean i don't want a bootloop.
    Yea, hotspot completely fixed. Just flash the zip from recovery, just like you flash a ROM or Magisk or Gapps.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone