[Updated][v2.0][App] New Music Player from Cyanogen [CM12][CM13]

Search This thread

molonad

Mar 24, 2010
Absolutelly useless for now, one Hour playing then crash, everytime stopped working ? then i clear media storage, app is open but cant recognize nothing, so I rename folder with music, open app again crash.. Already deactivated..

reversegear

Jul 17, 2011
Xiaomi Mi Max 2
Maybe this is a dumb question, but.. don't we get the same result downloading CM Apps and then downloading the music player from there?
What's the difference between this and the method I described?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maartendekkers.cmapp&hl=es_419

Nice day everybody :)

presently the answer is no. may be in future the developer of CMapp may support it

the music player provided in CMapp is callled Apollo which is older version
the one which is available in OP is called Eleven which is newly adopted by Cyanogen :) in CM12

Reactions: moralesnery

CRzz

Sep 26, 2010
Cool... After a quick test of CM12..... Haven't gotten that into it yet, best part was the music app... ;)

Thx! :)

Ps... For those who might want to test CM12 but dont want the hasle of changing rom... Try multirom, dualboot roms... Terrific! :D
CM11 as primary and CM12 as second... On my Samsung s4 (GT-I9505).

Last edited:

randomjacques

Apr 9, 2015
Me too

Going to settings-->apps-->all apps-->media storage and clearing the data allows the music player to work for me. I didnt read the whole thread so sorry if this has already been mentioned. I think the media index database is getting corrupted somehow. When i clear the data from media storage, music works for a while but eventually does start to crash again. I also noticed that using another music app shows the files duplicated many times over with only one of the dupes that will actually play.

Got the same problem. I'm using a 2015-04-08 CM12 nightly, music all stored a directory (with sub directories) /storage/sdcard1/Music/ . External sd formatted as linux ext4 (had too many problems with fat and exfat).

alberteske

Jan 7, 2008
Barcelona
Going to settings-->apps-->all apps-->media storage and clearing the data allows the music player to work for me. I didnt read the whole thread so sorry if this has already been mentioned. I think the media index database is getting corrupted somehow. When i clear the data from media storage, music works for a while but eventually does start to crash again. I also noticed that using another music app shows the files duplicated many times over with only one of the dupes that will actually play.

don't it: you will loose the configuration of other app!

Ammar12

Dec 8, 2014
Hey!
Thanks for music apk..it's work perfectly on cm11 but why it doesn't show bars like it does on cm12?

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ----------

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi

Update from CM13 here

here is the new music player called eleven pulled from CM12 i just posted here if someone is interested

Install normally if not working please push it to system/app and fix the permissions

please let me know if this works on roms < android5.0

*latest here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=62322995&postcount=96

*Does not work with many 4.4.4 roms

*Changelog CM12
    Changelog CM12.1

Changelog CM13
    *fast forward : Hold next botton for 2secs it acts like fast forward :) No slider

*CM11 users use this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=58096007

*Having issues with media files recognition/duplication check this post
    Here is the latest version of Eleven Music player

Highlights : ability to seek through track with circular motion :)

Changelog

attachment is a flashable zip if u want apk just extract it.

all credits to CM-team for this beautiful feature rich player

Enjoy :)
    This app workin on CM11
    Tested on Unofficial CM11 4.4.4 for SGS3 mini.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/cr198f6psy86py1/Eleven.apk
    I've tried every single .apk in this forum but my problem still persists. From 1.0 to 2.0 I've tried everyithng but still getting FC on the music player. I am using CM12 5.0.2 and keep getting UNFORTUNATELY MUSIC HAS EXPIRED everytym i try to open the app. I am able to play audio files from the file manager but not able to use the APP as a whole. Kindly fix as i feel this is the best music app so far and i want to use it instead of GOOGLE PLAY MUSIC.:confused:

Try this
    This is from the latest release :)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone