when I reboot my galaxy cire in stock recovery mode it just vibrates continously .I use the hardware buttons to boot it.....why does this happen help please
hEy huys can anyone help me . .....when i am installing cwm in my galaxy core by oddin it says signature verification failed..
or tell me any other way to install cwm permanently..
---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------
inStall CWM on yoUr deviCE iT wiLl help u to backup nd restoRe your rom perfectly
it is the image of system recovery open cwm recovery in you phone :good:
If You Boot Into ClockWorkMod Recovery via any app like SuperUser Or RoM MAnager or Flashify it will cause the recovery to loop. This Is The Way To Solve That Problem Follow This
1) Download And Put This Attached File In External SD
2) Install This Zip Using CWM Recovery..
3) Turn Off Your Mobile Through CWM Advanced Menu Or By Pulling Out Battery..
4) Now Enter Into Bootloader Mode Using (VOL. DOWN+MENU+POWER )
5) Reinstall CWM Recovery Using Odin..
6) Install New Roms
7)Flash Stock Firmware HERE
ALWAYS ENTER CWM THROUGH BUTTONS AND NOT THROUGH ANY APP
su cd /storage/sdcard0 sh cwm.sh
One question sir, what if I didn't succeed just in case how to recover my device?