• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[UpdatedOfficial] [StocK] [Recovery] LeMax2_X820_X822_EN/US 02/07/2017

Search This thread

CrisBalGreece

Jul 2, 2016
Athens
Here you go my friends! ;)
----------INSTALLATION---------
Of course you have all ready installed the drivers on the PC> adb drivers LeEco_X820_LeMAX2 if not..
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24521665358595410
1.) Download the recovery (LeEco_X820_LEMAX2_STOCK_RECOVERY.rar) from here: https://mega.nz/#!NVUx1TIZ!sX-up2b6uohWLPVPYBLovcGjFPi8XceE_LAqQKYZ9pU
2.) Then unzip it and find inside the (LeEco_X820_LEMAX2_STOCK_RECOVERY) file, the (X820_FASTBOOT_v4.exe)
3.) Connect the mobile to PC and hold down the keys Vol (-) & Power on / off to get into fastboot mode.
3.) Press right click and Run as administrator the X820_FASTBOOT_v4.exe, press ONE time backspace to install stock recovery on your phone and second (as it says the program) untill write the LeEco Recovery and remove phone.
4.) Enter to recovery and you have back the Letv LeEco stock recovery on English Language for Official rom upgrades.:D

Last edited:

lukam01

Nov 2, 2016
I don't know. I'm on India 19s stock rom, getting ready to pass the phone further so I decided to put stock rom with gapps on it. I rooted it and flashed twrp for my use, but I want to return it to stock when I erase data..
Nevermind I will just flash the rom again and get the stock recovery that way..

CrisBalGreece

Jul 2, 2016
Athens
I don't know. I'm on India 19s stock rom, getting ready to pass the phone further so I decided to put stock rom with gapps on it. I rooted it and flashed twrp for my use, but I want to return it to stock when I erase data..
Nevermind I will just flash the rom again and get the stock recovery that way..
Very good solution. If you have a backup from your stock recovery just flashed through TWRP.

akkiman.01

Jul 24, 2016
OK bro thanks....
One more question, I can then flash the official stock rom?
I will get the eui updates?
Please reply
Sorry for bad English
There are two files
1.misc.img
2.recovery.img
I know I have to flash recovery.img
But why I can't flash official stock ROM in twrp??

Last edited:

akkiman.01

Jul 24, 2016
I can't go to TWRP back!
I flashed twrp again
It's showing blue screen for a while after booting into twrp and then again booting the system
Please help me.. i need twrp back I tried changing twrp versions please help me bro
Sorry for bad english

Top Liked Posts