• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question Updates stuck

Search This thread

maxito71

Feb 18, 2015
Milano
Hello everyone.
Anybody like me "stuck" on may update on the S21 Ultra Exynos?
I've read in June a couple of updates (or even three...) came out for this model here in Europe but mine is still with the sad message "no updates available"...
Always in time with previous ones (every 1st or 2nd day of the month or even earlier) but now it look like June is a bad month, just as crypto market... XD
Thx

KingFatty

Feb 4, 2009
Does anyone know if the Sprint/T-mobile US variant has a June update available?

Currently I'm running version G998USQU3AUDD / G998UOYN3AUDD version, security patch level May 1, 2021.

In the past I had an issue where Sprint misconfigured my phone on their end, and my phone would not see any updates. They did something and that fixed it back in May, but I'm worried the same issue has returned and I'm no longer able to see updates when I do the manual check.

maxito71

Feb 18, 2015
Milano
UPDATE: after a few weeks my phone detected the last update of June, skipping the 2 previous ones.
Guess it's a very smart phone, knowing it should avoid issues... XD

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was in the same situation and I got tired of waiting and flashed the firmware with odin.
    May in Serbia. Sams is even worse tan huawei in update policy. I must say i dont care much about security patches but this is their premium product and already almost a month behind.