Updating OTA after TWRP install

Mi8T

Feb 23, 2021
Hi all, i have unlocked the bootloader of my Note 8T and installed the latest TWRP, i was going to install xiaomi.eu ROM, but sadly things has gone "bad", when i try to format, it fails, giving me a lot of red errors lines, ending with Operation not permitted, so i stopped there and flashed back the stock MIUI ROM through Xiaomi Flash Tool. Now since the issues with TWRP, I'm wondering how can i update when i will receive new updates via OTA? I think i wouldn't be able to do that with TWRP since the errors it gives me just formating. You guys think i would be able to update by downloading the fastboot update and flash it through Mi Flash Tool?

MichaelMay

Nov 15, 2020
You'll recieve new OTA updates, the recovery (TWRP before, stock now) has been replaced completely and TWRP is no longer your recovery.

I know what the initial problem is as well, you need another TWRP and if you had just read the forums you'd already know that and all of this could have been avoided.

Mi8T

Feb 23, 2021
You'll recieve new OTA updates, the recovery (TWRP before, stock now) has been replaced completely and TWRP is no longer your recovery.

I know what the initial problem is as well, you need another TWRP and if you had just read the forums you'd already know that and all of this could have been avoided.
I'm sorry, but i've used the latest TWRP for Ginkgo/Willow as xiaomi.eu requires. Also i've read of other users trying others recovery and encountering the same issue anyway.