Mod Edit : Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

siiik_

Oct 22, 2017
"completely free with no download speed restrictions."
delete this post, stop lying to your users. the greed in this sort of thing (downloading firmwares) is ever so high. limit the download speeds. ok. don't make it 64kbps though, wow. i could live with 1mbps, but 64kbps? come on. pathetic.

Just use SamFirm, downloads the firmware directly from Samsung

sgrayban

Aug 19, 2019
15 hours to download ? That's fukin nuts....

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

anyone got the G930VVRU8CRJ3 firmware file ?

it's the galaxy s7 / sm-g930V

Reactions: kazzarok
15 hours to download ? That's fukin nuts....

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

anyone got the G930VVRU8CRJ3 firmware file ?

it's the galaxy s7 / sm-g930V

Dude the guy above you posted a link. I got 5.6 gb download in around or less then one hour... :rolleyes:

Klaymoor

Feb 19, 2020
I call BS.

I tried to find the firmware for my Note 8 for Sprint. Found it but there were no download links. Paid, free anything. The closest thing I could find was just a redirect to another crappy website.

Your site appears to be an ad full scam site. When you have to purposefully navigate around craploads of ads, its a scam site. If a download link actually appears I'll probably get like 0.1k/s speed and it will be a giant waste of time. Additionally, I'm not going to give any money to a site that obviously preys on its users. You should be ashamed of yourselves and I hope anyone reading this will avoid your site like a plague!

HazemSayad

Feb 5, 2016
I tried to find the firmware for my Note 8 for Sprint. Found it but there were no download links. Paid, free anything. The closest thing I could find was just a redirect to another crappy website.

Your site appears to be an ad full scam site. When you have to purposefully navigate around craploads of ads, its a scam site. If a download link actually appears I'll probably get like 0.1k/s speed and it will be a giant waste of time. Additionally, I'm not going to give any money to a site that obviously preys on its users. You should be ashamed of yourselves and I hope anyone reading this will avoid your site like a plague!

I agree, it first started really good was able to download roms normally and in 1 month i wasn't able to do anything useful with the site. Took them 1 month to start getting into what they are now. Hopefully they will change the site into a better one or they get what they deserve. I can't be anymore mad at them.

Raismy Roa

Mar 5, 2020
Samsung Galaxy J7 Refine 2018 Sprint J737P

My Samsung Galaxy J7 Refine 2018 Of Sprint J737p, Is not there. I just tried rooting it and it startet to restart over and over, I need the firmware, since its the only thing left to do. :(

rchtk

Mar 7, 2012
Nice
What a terrible site full of trackers. Even had to change browser for it to work. But then downloads at 80Kbs

Samfirm might work but I tried Frija.

Using Frija I got the 1.2GB ROM in 15 minutes.

VovaVilim

Sep 18, 2021
I am beyond disappointed that this website has turned from a neat tool to a full-on generic spam middleware extortion website. Shame on you, devs, shame on you.

rsperson

Aug 17, 2013

www.updato.com lets you download any firmware for your Samsung device, completely free with download speed restrictions. We offer an option for premium download speeds for a minimal cost.

Visit the website - www.updato.com

Please note that the website is still in beta.
All users are encouraged to post feedback and suggestions in this thread. @updato-team will gladly answer your questions. :highfive:
Updato aims to bring you the best experience.

well - ignores facebook with errors and will not download - thanks for trying

dmt0

Jul 17, 2012
For Samsung S10e doesn't have anything past Android 10. Totally outdated. sammobile is the only way now?

Edit:
Samloader with a GUI is the way

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mod Edit : Image removed

Mod Edit : Link removed lets you download any firmware for your Samsung device, completely free with download speed restrictions. We offer an option for premium download speeds for a minimal cost.

Visit the website - Mod Edit : Link removed

Please note that the website is still in beta.
    All users are encouraged to post feedback and suggestions in this thread. @updato-team will gladly answer your questions. :highfive:

Mod Edit : Link removed aims to bring you the best experience.

Mod Edit : Image removed

- Mod Edit : Disclaimer -

Be advice, in addition to violating rule 11, the webiste advertised in the thread is allegedly not trustworthy. Articles have appeared online in 2019 advising against using it or buying "full version".
    You can find links to those article
    here
    Hey guys :D

I hope you enjoy our service. Use it as you would any other search engine. Often times it works best if you search for model number (i.e. SM-A800IZ), rather than device name. Also, here are some advanced search tips to get you started:

• +"galaxy s7" usa
      • Display all firmwares for the Galaxy S7 and put those with region USA in the top
    • +"sm-t805" -germany
      • Display all firmwares for the Galaxy Tab S except those from Germany
    • +marshmallow +switzerland
      • Display all Marshmallow firmwares from Switzerland

Let us know what you think.
    PS: The site is not yet responsive in design (we're working on it)
    i have to wait about 3 min and then everything fine, maybe my bad because i can't wait about some min ..sorry..
    server prob or what ever, now it works fine when i search any firmware..
    big thanks to you..

Yup, things have been really picking up on our end so we're working right now on strengthening our servers. If there's ever any lag or downtime, it should fade away in the next few days.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

I think you must use some kind of autocomplete feature. I can not finda anyting when i search with "SM-930F"

At the moment, the search requires that you enter the full model number, and if a letter or a number is missing, results can be very different. But I love the idea and we'll definitely look into ways to make our search engine smarter :)

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Hey guys! The site looks good but I think that a good thing to add would be "fluid" tables (and structures) because now they don't fit in the phone screen and its impossible to read all the columns of the firmware table. By adding that you're site will be accesible for every phone and not only pc's.

Enviado desde mi SM-G930F mediante Tapatalk

Thank you :) I agree!

We're actually working on the responsive design as well, so that it looks well on mobile devices. Although that might take a few weeks. On the bright side, we'll be releasing our app in the next few days and it's looking great, we're certainly aiming to make mobile experience very pleasant.
    Thread Closed, this website is in violation of rule 11 of the XDA Developers Forum Rules.
    11. Don’t post with the intention of selling something.
    • Don’t use XDA to advertise your product or service. Proprietors of for-pay products or services, may use XDA to get feedback, provide beta access, or a free version of their product for XDA users and to offer support, but not to post with the intention of selling. This includes promoting sites similar / substantially similar to XDA-Developers.com.
    • Do not post press releases, announcements, links to trial software or commercial services, unless you’re posting an exclusive release for XDA-Developers.com.
    • Encouraging members to participate in forum activities on other phone related sites is prohibited.
    • Off-site downloads are permitted if the site is non-commercial and does not require registration.
    • Off-site downloads from sites requiring registration are NOT encouraged but may be permitted if both of the following conditions are met:
      A) The site belongs to a member of XDA-Developers with at least 1500 posts and 2 years membership, who actively maintains an XDA-Developers support thread(s) / posts, related to the download.
      B) The site is a relatively small, personal website without commercial advertising / links (i.e. not a competitor forum-based site with purposes and aims similar to those of XDA-Developers.com.)
    Regards,
    Raiz

Edit :
    Be advice, in addition to violating rule 11, the webiste advertised in the thread is allegedly not trustworthy. Articles have appeared online in 2019 advising against using it or buying "full version".