[UPG]Diamond CID/Security/SIM Unlocker

Search This thread

Heppieboeddah

Feb 14, 2008
Just another stupid question. I succesfully managed to CID-unlock my device thanks to the donation i made some days ago. Able to flash to almost any rom now. Use youre unsigned Hspl 1.40. But is it possible to update the u-Hspl as soon as there is a new one? Second, Is it possible that with the unsigned Hspl a flash to a rom from SwiftBL isn't possible?

clovis

Dec 16, 2007
You can always risk you device and your desktop pc using hacks like this:
Mod Edit: Link Removed.
:)

Even if my diamond was still simlocked I wont risk...but you can try and tell others if it works and doesnt compromise your stuffs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Olipro

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 22, 2005
Your SPL
Just another stupid question. I succesfully managed to CID-unlock my device thanks to the donation i made some days ago. Able to flash to almost any rom now. Use youre unsigned Hspl 1.40. But is it possible to update the u-Hspl as soon as there is a new one? Second, Is it possible that with the unsigned Hspl a flash to a rom from SwiftBL isn't possible?

SwiftBL? u-Hspl? what?

Olipro

Sep 22, 2005
Your SPL
annoyed isn't the word, more like "confused", I've never heard of u-Hspl or SwiftBL

lynx71

Mar 8, 2007
Hi,
i'd like to know if there are news about the free cid unlocker. Thx to everybody for his work :)

cmonex

Jul 23, 2006
Budapest

there is already several new hardspls, see both:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=400950

and

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=400402

also,

unsigned hspl allows flash to any custom rom.

vr6only

Apr 13, 2008
[Bullshit mode]

SwiftBL: ROM cooker
u-HSPL: unsigned HARDSPL

[/Bullshit mode]

Thnx for the hard work you guys! Fortunately, my TD was not sim locked from the beginning. But I'm very interested in the CID/Security unlocker :D

Heppieboeddah

Feb 14, 2008
?

annoyed isn't the word, more like "confused", I've never heard of u-Hspl or SwiftBL

Well i was refering to the unsigned hspl that i found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=400950 in the second reply [ but as i suppose thats seems to be a Olinex and not an Olipro]

And i was refuring with SwiftBl to this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=408109 rom wich i do not seem to getted flashed on my device.

But agian, i may have mixed you up with Olinex.
Sorry again.

K.K.

Mar 13, 2006
practical CID unlocker = HardSPL (this makes the device not care about CID, but the true original CID is unchanged)

so don't worry about all that. just two simple things you want to know.
- 1) you want HardSPL. lets you flash either official or custom roms too.
- 2) if you need sim unlock you also want the SIM Unlocker. this includes HardSPL so you do not need to worry about point 1)
the rest is for geeks :p

Thank you very much for your answer! Much appreciated.

One more thing that concerns me: The settings. All those MMS, SMS, 3G, Internet etc etc that are pre-set by the provider need to be saved and restored after the ROM upgrade, right?

I can see in this forum that a lot of people test various ROMs. How do they do it? I mean, do they keep re-typing everything in or there is a way to save those automatically?

Thanks in advance

KK

the-equinoxe

Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2006
Most roms have the connection-wizard installed.
If you don't have it in your rom you can run it from a cab, or manually install it.

So all those settings can be restored easily.

Black93300ZX

Jul 23, 2008
Brooklyn
Will this work with the Raphael? I have an AT&T branded Raphael and I'd like to unlock it just for the hell of it... I have AT&T so it's not a necessity, just in case I travel.

Gman25

Aug 9, 2008
CA
HTC Diamond 3490 version

FIRST TIME ! sorry in advance !

I need Help ! I just got HTC Diamond- but it's carrier is Airtel . I got Tmobile USA ! How can i upgrade ROM -1.37.720.2 Radio Version1.00.25.03 protocol version 52.26a.25.09g To New ROM 1.93 ? is there Anyway to get AIRTEL SOFTWARE OUT ! I want HTC ONLY ! I try getting the ROM upgrade from HTC.com not availble for my HTC Diamond 3490 specs are the same as Diamond 3700P the only thing it doesn't have is the Camera in the front only in the back 3.2 auto focus !

Thank You

coopigeon

Aug 5, 2008
Hey olinpro im ready to send my imeo but must ask , i have the mda compact iv version basically the tmobile diamond . will this work the same way buddy ?if so if i send you it and donte how long will it take to send unlocker ?
cheerspal

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Security Relocker

hey all, we (olinex) got many requests for a security relocker

so now, you can easily do it

steps:

1. make sure you have stock radio flashed already. (i.e. not the one that unlocker flashes)
    2. also make sure your radio is ON
    3. download attachment, extract, put it on your device, execute it
    4. it should say relock was OK, and then you're done. if it says error, then reboot, retry, and again make sure radio is turned on (check in comm manager).
    Updated unlock thread

Anyone having problems unlocking their Diamond, check out my UPDATED thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=749201