[UPG] New USPLs & IPLs for Elf & Elfin - Latest Version 3.14 [ONLINE]

Search This thread

hexaman

Jan 7, 2010
Guys, can nobody help me with this ?

ok guys, i am new to this stuff and if you like you can hit me for what i did ;-)

I started to read some about flashing roms and stuff, but it seems i read the wrong stuff. I have an HTC Touch, T-Mobile branded, german. It was also Sim Locked. I wanted to try to unlock it.

So i took the CID Unlocker Stuff and used it. I guess there wa a wrong .nbh file in the Folders. After i rebootet the Device started to the white t-mobile screen and then shut off.

I did not used the Device_ID tool before i startet the Unlocker, so i have no more Information what Device i have. I just can get you the Informations which are written on the Device behind the Battery.

After i read some more i found the Flashing method over SD Card and got an "testing" Rom for that. This worked great, i mean now i have the Device "working" again. I have USB connect and the Screen tells me "smart mobility, Test Only, not for sale". The USB connect works with "photo button , reset".

So i can get the Device into tripple Color mode with USB Connect.

Now i want to go further and put some Operating System on it. I tried a lot of things with no success. RUU starts and after it says Error 270, Image file corrupted.

I can not say either if it is an ELF or ELFIN.

The testing ROM says on screen:
IPL 2.11.1002
SPL 2.11.1000
GSM 02.98.90
OS 2.11.0.0

Device back says:
ELF0300

This was the first Device i tried and i guess i did all wrong i could do.
Can somebody help me out on what to do with it ?

Thank you
Patrick

0nova

Feb 15, 2010
Mt Pleasant,SC & Bengaluru
Need help...

Dear folks,

This is my current device's status

Touch version : Elfin
Device ID : ELF010050
CID : DOPOD001
IPL : 3.07.0002
SPL : 3.07.cmonex
ROM Version : 3.07.720.03
ExtROM Version : None

I have to send this for repairs due to a bad problem with the phone.

Now, I want to go back to SPL : 3.07.0000 , otherwise they will not honor my warranty.

I was on HSPL 3.10.cmonex. Then I downgraded to 3.07.cmonex. But whatever I do, I cannot go back to 3.07.0000...

Any help is appriciated.

onlyankush_s

Dec 29, 2008
Kharupetia
www.ajs.shantibhog.com
Need Help: SPL and IPL are of different version

Hi frnds,
first of all, sorry for starting a new thread for my phone's problem.
Actually i didn't find anythn over net so had no better choice but to start a new thread.

I flashed my ROM and now my HTC elfin has different versions of IPL and SPL.
i saw that most of you guys hav same SPL and IPL versions. So really want to know about what i should do. It would be really nice if any of you can can me if there's something wrong with my phone's config which is-

SPL : 3.10.cmonex (Hard SPL)
ROM Version : 3.14.706.02
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Should i change something or its fine to keep this things this way only.
Plz help me and i m really confused about it.

-regards
Ankush Surana

srgudhka

Hi frnds,
first of all, sorry for starting a new thread for my phone's problem.
Actually i didn't find anythn over net so had no better choice but to start a new thread.

I flashed my ROM and now my HTC elfin has different versions of IPL and SPL.
i saw that most of you guys hav same SPL and IPL versions. So really want to know about what i should do. It would be really nice if any of you can can me if there's something wrong with my phone's config which is-

SPL : 3.10.cmonex (Hard SPL)
ROM Version : 3.14.706.02
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Should i change something or its fine to keep this things this way only.
Plz help me and i m really confused about it.

-regards
Ankush Surana
it would be fine if you keep as it is.... but if you still want to change then you can flash you device with ipl 3.10

clustered

Oct 4, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.shahabmedia.com
Hi everyone,

Hereby I need some advise, I got Elfin which having signal problem and it happen after I upgraded to latest Hard-SPL... The phone signal keep on dropping and now dont have at all. I was thinking it was hardware issue, already went to the shop. They said no any hardware problem. I tried to flash again n again, changing ipl,spl and radio rom but nothing work out. Below is the details of the phone for now. Kindly advise me. Thanks.

IPL : 3.14.0002
SPL : 2.28.cmonex (Hard SPL)
Radio Rom : 03.34.90
ROM: Onyx 6 Release 8 WM6.5.3

rajzz100

Mar 12, 2010
procedure to upgrade elf0100 from 6.1 to 6.5 pls

hi i have elf0100 128/256 ipl 3.07---- pls help me to upgrade it in 6.5

dv1000

Jun 1, 2008
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I'm not sure this will go here.

1 .- PDA: HTC Touch GSM

2 .- Company: Vodafone (I unlock some time ago)

3 .- Ipl 3.10.0002
Spl 3.10.0000

4 .- The PDA had long since faded alone. I then decided to flash it to see if the problem was solved, was looking for some original Rom but in the end use of onyx (5.7), I figured I had unlock Cid done (now I'm not so sure), the upgraded and all was resumed and appeared well the new OS with Ipl 2.20 (was strange to me that I should ask for the sim pin and if it detects the network), then rebooted again and relit not stayed in the Vodafone logo. Next I tried another and it is when I entered was not despair because from that moment and gives me the 270 error when I try another rom meterle, now I have ipl 3.10 (the home screen gets smart mobility, but it goes from there)

5 .- There is communication between the PC and the PDA? Only 3 colors screen. Utility room well.

Note: I tried a lot of ipl and Roms and all tell me the same Error 270. I read somewhere (the guide) that the only way is to find an original rom with id cid like my pda (I haven't the id, not saved it). Any suggestions?

Thank you very much!

STRAFALCIONE

Jan 22, 2008
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I'm not sure this will go here.

1 .- PDA: HTC Touch GSM

2 .- Company: Vodafone (I unlock some time ago)

3 .- Ipl 3.10.0002
Spl 3.10.0000

4 .- The PDA had long since faded alone. I then decided to flash it to see if the problem was solved, was looking for some original Rom but in the end use of onyx (5.7), I figured I had unlock Cid done (now I'm not so sure), the upgraded and all was resumed and appeared well the new OS with Ipl 2.20 (was strange to me that I should ask for the sim pin and if it detects the network), then rebooted again and relit not stayed in the Vodafone logo. Next I tried another and it is when I entered was not despair because from that moment and gives me the 270 error when I try another rom meterle, now I have ipl 3.10 (the home screen gets smart mobility, but it goes from there)

5 .- There is communication between the PC and the PDA? Only 3 colors screen. Utility room well.

Note: I tried a lot of ipl and Roms and all tell me the same Error 270. I read somewhere (the guide) that the only way is to find an original rom with id cid like my pda (I haven't the id, not saved it). Any suggestions?

Thank you very much!

I think you should follow the procedure to recover from bootloader, that is to unbrick the phone, see http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=379318

dv1000

Jun 1, 2008
I think you should follow the procedure to recover from bootloader, that is to unbrick the phone, see this url

I managed to get the CID ID and DDEVICE ID through a USB port Sniffer.

CID ID: ELF010050
VENDOR ID: VODAP304
g_cKeyCardSecurityLevel = FF --> CID Locked

If anyone has or knows where to get the original Rom by post it here please.

Thanks again.

bombom81

Oct 29, 2009
Surabaya - Hero City
I'm sorry if my question sounds stupid.

Is it true that the bootloader software for HTC Touch is the USPL and IPL ?

If not, where to download the bootloader software for this Touch?

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dump the SPL from Elf(in)

Those who are interested in dumping their SPL from the phone, please follow the steps below:

1. Download the attached archive (thanks to kokotas).
    2. Unzip it somewhere (preferably to the root of a drive).
    3. Connect your phone to PC with USB cable.
    4. Make sure that ActiveSync is working.
    5. Run the DSPL.bat file and follow on-screen instructions.

After the SPL dump is finished, you will get a new file named SPL.nbx in the unzipped folder. But this will be a 512 KB dump file and CAN NOT be flashed to Elf/Elfin as such. Therefore, if someone wants to make a working SPL of the dump, please PM me the link of the dumped SPL.nbx file and i'll make a flashable SPL of the same.

EDIT: there is an easier method posted by dsixda to dump the SPL in this thread, i recommend to use that instead of this one.
    Thanks!
    Can you chek it for me;

I didn't flash it, but from the hex values I saw I'd say it's valid,
    so you can keep it as a backup!

Regards!

PS:Nice nickname:D lol
    hi,
    I try to upgrade my HTC touch GSM with WM6.1 and i done it.. after 15 min my device
    got off. then i restart it it showing " Smart Mobility " and get off. when i enter boot loader screen manually it shows...

IPL 1.15.0002

SPL 1.15.0000

when i m trying to install same or any other rom while installing device get restarted again " smart mobility " and off....

what should i do now???

PLZ help me!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(

You've gotten yourself a brick. Follow on of the guides on how to unbrick your elf to fix it.

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App