[UPG] New USPLs & IPLs for Elf & Elfin - Latest Version 3.14 [ONLINE]

Search This thread

shubham54

Jul 30, 2011
hi,
I try to upgrade my HTC touch GSM with WM6.1 and i done it.. after 15 min my device
got off. then i restart it it showing " Smart Mobility " and get off. when i enter boot loader screen manually it shows...

IPL 1.15.0002

SPL 1.15.0000

when i m trying to install same or any other rom while installing device get restarted again " smart mobility " and off....

what should i do now???

PLZ help me!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(

evilcuber

Aug 3, 2010
Toronto
hi,
I try to upgrade my HTC touch GSM with WM6.1 and i done it.. after 15 min my device
got off. then i restart it it showing " Smart Mobility " and get off. when i enter boot loader screen manually it shows...

IPL 1.15.0002

SPL 1.15.0000

when i m trying to install same or any other rom while installing device get restarted again " smart mobility " and off....

what should i do now???

You've gotten yourself a brick. Follow on of the guides on how to unbrick your elf to fix it.

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App

Reactions: waleedghanim

waleedghanim

Feb 18, 2013
hi all
i have problem with my htc elf when i starting the device its coming "smart mobility" and turn off.
i tried to open it again that message is coming again.
any body can help me. what can i do.
many thanks for help

DEVICE ID : ELF 010150
CID ID:Roger 001
IPL:1.17.0002
SPL:1.17.0000

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dump the SPL from Elf(in)

Those who are interested in dumping their SPL from the phone, please follow the steps below:

1. Download the attached archive (thanks to kokotas).
    2. Unzip it somewhere (preferably to the root of a drive).
    3. Connect your phone to PC with USB cable.
    4. Make sure that ActiveSync is working.
    5. Run the DSPL.bat file and follow on-screen instructions.

After the SPL dump is finished, you will get a new file named SPL.nbx in the unzipped folder. But this will be a 512 KB dump file and CAN NOT be flashed to Elf/Elfin as such. Therefore, if someone wants to make a working SPL of the dump, please PM me the link of the dumped SPL.nbx file and i'll make a flashable SPL of the same.

EDIT: there is an easier method posted by dsixda to dump the SPL in this thread, i recommend to use that instead of this one.
    Thanks!
    Can you chek it for me;

I didn't flash it, but from the hex values I saw I'd say it's valid,
    so you can keep it as a backup!

Regards!

PS:Nice nickname:D lol
    hi,

IPL 1.15.0002

SPL 1.15.0000

what should i do now???

You've gotten yourself a brick. Follow on of the guides on how to unbrick your elf to fix it.

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App