[UPG][V.1]ELF USPL - CID Unlock & flash *ANY* rom to your device[ONLINE]

Search This thread

kill<me>

Jan 4, 2009
georgetown
Damn Bad luck

Can Ask Something Why I wanted To unlock this WM but cant always put error 260 but my phone already connected what should i do ??then when i go in bootloader mode my phone just become blank can somebody help me please......pm me or email me [email protected]

kill<me>

Jan 4, 2009
georgetown
Damn Bad luck

Can Ask Something Why I wanted To unlock this WM but cant always put error 260 but my phone already connected what should i do ??then when i go in bootloader mode my phone just become blank can somebody help me please......pm me or email me [email protected]

ZaLiTHkA

Jan 14, 2008
HTC One (m7)
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2

Hi there. You don't need to post twice to get people's attention, when somebody reads your question, they'll reply if they know the answer.

If you're getting error codes when trying to flash a ROM, check the ELF RUU Wiki page for details of the errors.

kill<me>

Jan 4, 2009
georgetown
sorry i'm not comment two time for attention because of my com lag until i press twice if u dont like it then i say sorry but i realli need help cause tomorrow i need to settle for my customer its really urgent when goes up to bootscreen but my bootscreen is blank i cant see anything anything can help for this ??

ZaLiTHkA

Jan 14, 2008
HTC One (m7)
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
sorry i'm not comment two time for attention because of my com lag until i press twice if u dont like it then i say sorry but i realli need help cause tomorrow i need to settle for my customer its really urgent when goes up to bootscreen but my bootscreen is blank i cant see anything anything can help for this ??

I only said that because I saw a 39 minute difference in post times, that's not likely from clicking a button twice..

Did you try the suggestions in the RUU Error Codes list for error 260? If you're sure the phone is connecting properly (ASync icon turns green, can browse phone memory through 'My Computer', etc), then try remove the SIM card and memory card and then connect it to the PC.

However, your last message now makes it sound like it's not even turning on anymore...? What exactly is it doing now?

fractalspace

Feb 11, 2010
Not working for me ...

Touch version : Elf
Device ID : ELF010000
CID : HTC__001
IPL : 1.11.0002
SPL : 1.11.0000
ROM Version : 1.11.405.1B
ExtROM Version : 1.11.405.101
Operator Version: None
AKU Version : 0.2.3
Page Pool (MB) : 8
RAM Size (MB) : 64
ROM Size (MB) : 128
Model No. : ELF0300

Appears to successfully complete the steps where the HTC screen goes blank (white/grey?) and activesync goes offline. This state continues to hold for a long time (more than 10 minutes). The console window says:

"...
STEP 2/3.....15%.....25%...50%...75%.....100%

Phone screen should now be blank and the activesync icon gray
if not, the loading procedure has failed and you'll have to repeat again.
..."

If I press enter, the update tool GUI pops up, but eventually fails as activesync in not established.

Any ideas ?

Thanks!
-fractal

travispetersen

Feb 19, 2010
Hey, ive been searching for days to find a cid unlocking program. ounce again this doesnt work as my htc elf is stuck in bootloader. Any help would be appreciated!! thanks

CalK79

Nov 26, 2007
Hey, ive been searching for days to find a cid unlocking program. ounce again this doesnt work as my htc elf is stuck in bootloader. Any help would be appreciated!! thanks

I got my HTC ELF stuck in the bootloader screen without RUU in the top right, after unsuccesfully trying to update to a higher IPL / SPL. So I thought I could toss it, since I couldn't flash a ROM from this screen...

However, by unpacking the ELF_USPL folder from the file in Post 1, I could reflash back to the "original" USPL v1 by running the ROMUpdateUtility from the RUU folder, even without ActiveSync being active or detecting my device.

Fortunately, it rebooted the whole thing again from there and it's working again :D

Hope this might work for you...

F.430

Apr 24, 2010
HELP

Hi, I have a HTC TOUCH and I want to flash new ROM to my phone, I have no idea what should I do first, Is this program gonna help me ? :confused:

bahha87

Oct 7, 2008
OnePlus 6T
HI
I have an HTC Touch VIVA T2223 with spanish language
I need to install an English Rom
And after I had read many threads . to unlock CID is the solution
but what i don't get is that elf and uspl things

so do these tools work for HTC Touch VIVA T2223 or nn

or how do I know what my htc is ( elf or uspl)

please reply I need to get rid of the spanish language

thank you in advance

I hope i'll get an answer soon

ZaLiTHkA

Jan 14, 2008
HTC One (m7)
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
HI
I have an HTC Touch VIVA T2223 with spanish language
I need to install an English Rom
And after I had read many threads . to unlock CID is the solution
but what i don't get is that elf and uspl things

so do these tools work for HTC Touch VIVA T2223 or nn

or how do I know what my htc is ( elf or uspl)

please reply I need to get rid of the spanish language

thank you in advance

I hope i'll get an answer soon

Your phone isn't an ELF or an ELFin, it's a VIVA; have a look for CID Unlocking and custom ROMs at this link.

Dominguez_213

Jul 18, 2010
question man

hi i am new in doing this and i don't want to fail so plss help me plzz... if i use this uspl will can i get rid of that error 270 i don't understand the meaning of error 270.. plzz is this the on,..:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a patched SPL for HTC Elf devices (HTC Touch / HTC P3450 / Dopod S1, o2 Nova, etc...).

This SPL is based on original Elf 1.11 SPL but includes 3 patches:

1. g_cKeyCardSecurityLevel = 0 (set 32)
    2. Does not check Model ID
    3. Does not check signature*

(*) code must be formally signed i.e. contain properly-formated signatures on their places, however no checking are performed against them.

This means you can flash ANY ROM to your Elf after flashing USPL on it, no need to pay for CID unlock anymore!

Disclaimer:
    This is free to use but at your own risk, I take no responsibility for any conflict, fault, or damage caused to your phone by this unlocking procedure. No warranties of any kind are given. Any commercial usage prohibited.

Instructions:
    1. Unzip
    2. Connect your phone to computer, make sure activesync is enabled (green icon)
    3. Run elf-uspl.exe on your computer and follow instructions on screen:

Code:

Please make sure Activesync is enabled (green icon in systray)
     and hit ENTER to start...

STEP 1/3......50%......75%....100%

The next step will load a patched bootloader (SPL) on your device
     it will make your device temporary SuperCID (seclevel=0), and will
     avoid modelID and signature checking when flashing NBH files.

Hit ENTER to continue...

STEP 2/3.....15%.....25%...50%...75%.....100%

Phone screen should now be blank and the activesync icon gray
     if not, the loading procedure has failed and you'll have to repeat again.

If all was OK hit ENTER and the standard "PDA Phone ROM Update Utility"
     window will start, allowing you to flash patched SPL on your device.

Hit CTRL+C to Cancel or ENTER to continue...

Follow the steps on the wizard to flash the patched SPL, when this
     step completes your device will reboot.

STEP 3/3 - Launching RUU, please wait...

Process is finished, congratulations!
     If you find it useful don't forget to donate :)
     (c)2007 pof - XDA Developers

Hit ENTER to quit.

Update:
    Some ROMs (specially O2 Nova) don't allow to run unsigned applications by default and some people have reported difficulties installing USPL. If you see a popup asking to run unsigned code, you need to rapi-unlock your phone manually, to do this download enable-rapi.zip and follow the instructions inside the file prior to installing USPL.

Notes:
    1. I have only tested under XP, people says it works on Vista too.
    2. Unzip the file, do not run it on the zipped folder. (Note: Better to unzip in c:\ folder with no spaces on the name).
    3. This will only CID unlock your device, not SIM unlock.
    4. On some devices STEP 2 fails the first time, just hit CTRL+C, softreset your device and start over again.
    5. To create NBH files for Elf you should use HTC Rom Tool by Dark Simpson, because "nbhgen" doesn't create proper NBH files for elf.
    6. You can use Artemis splash screen tool by jcaron safely on the Elf, the Artemis RUU is compatible with Elf-USPL and both devices have same splash screen format.
    7. After flashing a full ROM (containing a SPL on it) you'll overwrite USPL, so you'll need to repeat the USPL flashing process again.
    8. If you like it, use the paypal donate button on my signature :)

Enjoy! ;)

UPDATE (thanks Noonski)
    TO AVOID BRICKED ELF BE SURE TO CHECK THIS THREAD:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=320155
    So new users can first check if their Shipped rom is around before taking the decision to flash USPL.
    Also this makes them aware to submit new ones to the list.
    And if they Get stuck with a 270 Error at 3% without actually having an original, it was they that made the decision themselves.
    Ok I see, I still believe you have a chance if you can flash a stock Rom from the Sdcard.