Upgrade ROM code error - Please try again

Search This thread

harrysaab

Apr 2, 2007
BIRMINGHAM
Hi

I had hardspl olinex 1.40/1.24 and it got flashed properly with 3 roms, now i changed the rom again through the phone, hold voldown + back key to run the flash file, but it stopped at 60/65% and nothing happened for 10mins, so i pressed the red reset button to reset the phone, and i get the message on bootloader screen saying PSOC-Diam STAGE_PVT v0x30 Upgrade ROM code error Please try again (in the green bar).

anyone knows how to fix this problem?
i did the hard reset but still no luck :(

did i brick the phone?

anyone had this problem before or got a solution?

thanx in advance.

cloudedhopes

Jan 2, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
if you're stuck in the bootloader... then the only way out is flash via Custom RUU... do this... press the rest and vol down + power... without being connected to the computer... you'll see the bootloader appear... plug in the usb to your computer... and then run the Custom Ruu to flash a rom... should do the trick!

okokur

Jun 26, 2007
i think, you are the second person with this rom and this fault/mistake.

and as resolve i read the same anwer but with not so much points between the words .... :)

abhishek.vij

Mar 16, 2008
Dallas
Sorry for pulling this thread back to life.. but even i am getting the same error :(

I also went to the service center guys but they said its normal and not an issue

dibbutz

Jun 3, 2009
Barletta
Sorry for pulling this thread back to life.. but even i am getting the same error :(

I also went to the service center guys but they said its normal and not an issue

Hi

I had hardspl olinex 1.40/1.24 and it got flashed properly with 3 roms, now i changed the rom again through the phone, hold voldown + back key to run the flash file, but it stopped at 60/65% and nothing happened for 10mins, so i pressed the red reset button to reset the phone, and i get the message on bootloader screen saying PSOC-Diam STAGE_PVT v0x30 Upgrade ROM code error Please try again (in the green bar).

anyone knows how to fix this problem?
i did the hard reset but still no luck :(

did i brick the phone?

anyone had this problem before or got a solution?

thanx in advance.

install the original rom 1.93 and after you try again to install step 1 of unlock (the hard spl)