Upgrade your mini to 2.1.1.A.0.6(latest) in a easy way.

pedrocel85

Sep 14, 2009
Rio de Janeiro
Hi,
I upgrade my wifes e10i to latest firmware.
Edit:
I discovered a mutcjh easyer way to upgrade.
Download this build.prob
build.prop.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R2UTXJQQ
using the root explorer
remount system to r/w
copy/paste to /system
reboot
conect to sony ericson updater
click repair
It will update to latest
;-)
Its working withput any odd bug for wifi or anything

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

pedrocel85

Sep 14, 2009
Rio de Janeiro
but, this is a test mode?
no, this the true untouched se rom.
"test mode" is just the name i randomly choose in bundle creation wizards.
You have to put version name, model name and a reference name, my reference name was this one...
:)
Its a test also because i flash my wifes mini throught seus and decripted this files after.
Its usefull for mini owner whose cannot upgrade throught seus.
:)
I recomend to make a backup in xrecovery menu and after try flash this one(as regular procedure prior any upgrade.)
best,
Pedro

phoneyericsson

Dec 30, 2010
Thanks for this, my decrypting was crap and never quite worked.

What version is this? If you're Brazillian, is it a South-American version? The Nordic firmware gets updated first usually.

pedrocel85

Sep 14, 2009
Rio de Janeiro
tested, work great. thanks

EDIT: mmm.. finaly, buggy release :D
dont install it
What bugs?
Its equal to SE rom.
In my girlfriends mini it worked great.
:(
Sorry if its bugged, i was just trying to help.

Thanks for this, my decrypting was crap and never quite worked.

What version is this? If you're Brazillian, is it a South-American version? The Nordic firmware gets updated first usually.
Its nordic version.

Last edited:

kurotany

Nov 5, 2010
yeah, i had the same rebooting problem when activating wi fi with my mini installing 2.1.1.A.0.6 from seus, it comes buggy from sony ericsson not a problem with the decrypting i think :p, also my phone keept prompting me for an unlock code for the sim at start that didn't happen in any of the previous updates, don't know if anyone else had this problem?

netokee

Jun 28, 2010
my solution

cellphone reboot and reboot non-stop just after tried to activate wifi.
I've unplug battery, and reinstall old version .504
I had the same problem.

The way I used to install newest 2.1.1.A.06:
- With Flash tool, install 2.1 Nordic http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=825664,
- Use SEUS to update on 2.1.1.A.06

At first time, i installed the 2.1 French with Flashtool. I never received any update with SEUS; It said to me that I have the newest Installed. With Nordic, It said to me directly that and update is available and installed me the newest

Hop that help you

Last edited:

predatorian

Sep 22, 2010
Doesn't work for me. Can't update with SEUS or PC Companion. They both tell me there are no updates for me. Even REPAIR doesn't work.

EDIT: It's working now. All of sudden ?????????

Last edited:

learning_to

Aug 9, 2010
Valparaíso
I can't upgrade my E10a via SEUS and PC Companion (with a E10i unbranded nordic firmware .504). I tried with I and a firmware. When I use your build.prop on the nordic one, I can upgrade via settings>about phone>software update. It download an actualization (about 35mb), the phone reboot and a process of 4 steps begins. When the second starts, the phone boots normally. When it'n on, a mesage appears: "can't upgrade"
I really want this firmware :-(
Sent from my E10i using XDA App

Jaco_dk

Jan 14, 2011
I would advice people to use this method with caution, cause it just bricked my phone.

Did exactly what he stated, and there after its stuck on the "Sony Ericsson" boot screen, and can't get it connected to SEUS, cause I cannot turn it off.