Question UpgradeDownload (SPD Upgrade Download Tool) Motorola Edition for Moto e6i/e7i/e20/e30/e32/e40/g20

Search This thread

rtd4

Jan 31, 2021
Hello everyone, I have been improving the appearance of the manufacturer's flashing program UNISOC UpgradeDownload for several days because my eyes were bleeding, even the design of SP Flash Tool is not as ugly as this one.

Old

unnamed.png

New

Sin título.png

Attachments

• Motorola_UpgradeDownload_R26.21.2801.zip
    13 MB · Views: 2,294
Last edited:
Reactions: djins

Robyn_232

Jan 21, 2022
Hey rtd4,
can this pretty program flash a custom rom or only original stock rom.
Whats your experience in functionality? I try to flash a custom rom with no result.
Greetings

rtd4

Jan 31, 2021
Hey rtd4,
can this pretty program flash a custom rom or only original stock rom.
Whats your experience in functionality? I try to flash a custom rom with no result.
Greetings
I don't know if you can flash custom rom since the program only recognizes .pac compressed files

rtd4

Jan 31, 2021
I don´t care how the tool looks like, but if it uses .pac i´m out. And I hope there will never ever be a situation to handle with this format again.
If .pac files are a pain, it's Motorola's fault for installing generic software in UNISOC on Qualcomm, Exynos and some with Helio. The flashing is by Fastboot, RSDLite.

Robyn_232

Jan 21, 2022
If I ever buy another Smartphone then with custom Rom already installed or easy makeable. I wait for the day to flash my phone for about a year and tried everything so far. The only thing that works was Rescue & Smart Assistant Software to install stock Rom.

rtd4

Jan 31, 2021
If I ever buy another Smartphone then with custom Rom already installed or easy makeable. I wait for the day to flash my phone for about a year and tried everything so far. The only thing that works was Rescue & Smart Assistant Software to install stock Rom.
Rescue & Smart Assistant is not necessary Motorola devices with UNISOC are recognized as generic Chinese devices you just have to install the firmware with the SoC manufacturer's tool which in this case is UpgradeDownload

Robyn_232

Jan 21, 2022
I tried that tool and my Phone weren´t found. No Problem with R&S Assistant. Did you ever try this with a g20?

Leobitt99

Apr 13, 2018
i tried smart assitant and my phone isn't suported its g20, and with the upgradedownload i get a error everytime I try to flash the room, my g20 its stuck on bootloop

Robyn_232

Jan 21, 2022
I fixed my bootloop with smart & rescue. Not supported? Please tell us step by step what you are doing and what happened.

Leobitt99

Apr 13, 2018
I put my phone on fastboot and conect to pc, the smart rescue says my phone isn't suported, after I discovered how to choose my device model and downloaded the rom but i get a dll error, will try to follow another post i saw about the error, i checked the post, cant download the fix its a broken link

Robyn_232

Jan 21, 2022
Maybe Motorola / Unisoc USB drivers not installed. And I booted into fastboot WHILE connected to PC in the moment the program ask for the connection right before flashing.

Last edited:

Robyn_232

Jan 21, 2022
My phone was so bricked there was no fastboot screen :D it flashed instandly when I turned it on with holding power and vol up or vol down. Use original USB cable. And what ROM did you use before and how do you flash it? I want dot OS but can´t flash it...

Last edited:

Leobitt99

Apr 13, 2018
My phone was so bricked there was no fastboot screen :D it flashed instandly when I turned it on with holding power and vol up or vol down. Use original USB cable. And what ROM did you use before and how do you flash it? I want dot OS but can´t flash it...
i was using stock rom, just flashed magisk and tried to update, when i try the smart program i get an dll error, can't load the dll

Robyn_232

Jan 21, 2022
Don´t know whats going on there. I definitely got my phone to work with RSA Software. No need to install dll files. But I have the european version xt2128-2. Maybe use another PC or you use an old Windows Version? What about the Unisoc USB Driver?

Leobitt99

Apr 13, 2018
Don´t know whats going on there. I definitely got my phone to work with RSA Software. No need to install dll files. But I have the european version xt2128-2. Maybe use another PC or you use an old Windows Version? What about the Unisoc USB Driver?
i have the driver installed, this is the error i get

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2022-08-01 112423.png
    Captura de tela 2022-08-01 112423.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 89

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone, I have been improving the appearance of the manufacturer's flashing program UNISOC UpgradeDownload for several days because my eyes were bleeding, even the design of SP Flash Tool is not as ugly as this one.

Old

unnamed.png

New

Sin título.png
    Rescue & Smart Assistant is not necessary Motorola devices with UNISOC are recognized as generic Chinese devices you just have to install the firmware with the SoC manufacturer's tool which in this case is UpgradeDownload