• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Upgrading from 11.0.4.4.IN11AA to OnePlus8ProOxygen_15.O.13_GLO_013_2004111441 Safe???

Search This thread

reilus

Feb 22, 2011
Is it safe to upgrade directly from 11.0.4.4.IN11AA to OnePlus8ProOxygen_15.O.13_GLO_013_2004111441 ?

OTA didn't work. I didn't have time to keep up with this crap. I'm about ready to change brands again because one plus just failed and moved on the the nine. So, I'm stuck with a phone that cannot download updates and now I have to sit around and figure out how to make my phone work. Can I just update this or do I need to follow some crazy method? I can't find any clear answers. Thank you

Last edited:

dladz

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Huawei Watch 2
OnePlus 8
Is it safe to upgrade directly from 11.0.4.4.IN11AA to OnePlus8ProOxygen_15.O.13_GLO_013_2004111441 ?

OTA didn't work. I didn't have time to keep up with this crap. I'm about ready to change brands again because one plus just failed and moved on the the nine. So, I'm stuck with a phone that cannot download updates and now I have to sit around and figure out how to make my phone work. Can I just update this or do I need to follow some crazy method? I can't find any clear answers. Thank you
Why can't you download updates?

Use oxygen updater to obtain full updates, AFAIK they are now available up to 8.8

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211022-005328_Oxygen_Updater.png
    Screenshot_20211022-005328_Oxygen_Updater.png
    307.5 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: reilus

reilus

Feb 22, 2011

Use oxygen updater to obtain full updates, AFAIK they are now available up to 8.8
So, I had errors before but the app works now! Thank you for including the SS! I installed again and I'll try this! Thank you so much!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: dladz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

So, I had errors before but the app works now! Thank you for including the SS! I installed again and I'll try this! Thank you so much!!!
    No worries man, glad you sorted 👍