Upload ROM from Google Drive [ROM] M-ROM 1.7 UNLOCK 6.0 [Dual] XZUI_Z3+ From Baidu

Search This thread

doctorsworld99

Mar 10, 2012
The chinese options in d M-rom settings translated in english....the one's with the slider buttons...

THE HEADER IS: LOCKSCREEN SETTINGS
1.disable clock on lockscreen
2.enable transparent clock
3.enable lockscreen rotation
4.enable album art over lockscreen

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161230-090121.jpg
    Screenshot_20161230-090121.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:

doctorsworld99

Mar 10, 2012
I've found a Chinese friend... Who is ready to translate Chinese in english.if anyone among us can click the photos during the installation of dis rom in AROMA...i can pm him those and get translated all of them clearly. So that we could flash it again with proper understanding. OR is there an option in AROMA to take screenshot during flashing (i guess there isn't one)

Last edited:

njaya95

Nov 18, 2014
Tirupati
OnePlus 12R
presently m using this rom along with skynet... And it had gone better coz of it. But will flash back to kryptonion or stock. But not M ROM.i do respect the developer and his hard work :good:but it's not a rom which can b installed safely, used safely as it's full of Chinese apps and material.furthermore....no customization options in it. It wud b too early to write anything more abt it here (only 2 days used).... Will post a detailed review after 10-15 days usage. Might b helpful to others.... :cowboy:

Okay. I hope it works better for you. :fingers-crossed:

waseemakhtar

Mar 25, 2014
Faisalabad
I've found a Chinese friend... Who is ready to translate Chinese in english.if anyone among us can click the photos during the installation of dis rom in AROMA...i can pm him those and get translated all of them clearly. So that we could flash it again with proper understanding. OR is there an option in AROMA to take screenshot during flashing (i guess there isn't one)

Please use the attached file for translation for version 1.9

Attachments

• aroma-config.txt
    5.6 KB · Views: 62

doctorsworld99

Mar 10, 2012
Need Google Drive Link plzzzz.........
https://mega.nz/#!qctjnJjS!lqeCcW6Bb_PmJLGfe07fLN90wfu6fKXKFi-S_XnwmYg dual sim Xperia z3+ E6533...M-ROM v1.9 mega link

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

K.after 6 days of trial of this rom M-ROM v1.9 over E6533. Here is my personal:cowboy: review about dis rom...
To start with i'd like to thank :good:and respect :cowboy: the developer who created this rom.hats off to you master....so here we start

Pros:)
1.smooth, debloated, stable, fast rom
2.ui customization options available (not much but still u can customise it to an extent)
3.simple near to stock rom experience, can b used as daily rom but...

Cons:(
1.installation via aroma is in chinese(so rather messing with it just keep clicking NEXT...) means no use of aroma at all for us
2.after installation, many apps in chinese (ive to disable them all even main browser)
3.heating is same as stock
4.battery :confused:: there's some serious problem with this rom that is BATTERY CHARGING TIME has increased alot (double the time it used to take with stock or kryptonion) around 5-6hrs taking to charge from 10 to 100 %.
5.sometimes it becomes laggy and apps freezes (fb,messenger, games etc)
4.battery draining is same as stock but better than kryptonion.
5.ui and settings appearance looks horrible, nothing to change that even

Overall its a stock debloated rom with battery charging problem and Chinese apps.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

A short comparison between M- Rom and Kryptonion

Common points:
1.heating problem same as stock (means no dev can b blamed... Its snapdragon 810 problem)
2.smooth, stable

1.Loves Customization, nice user interface, features: try Kryptonion
2. Battery charging: problem in m-rom....so kryptonion again
3.Battery back up: stock > M-Rom > kryptonion
4.Colour calibration and adaptive brightness: M-rom is better than kryptonion

Thats all... Hope my review and comparison helps new guyz who want to try any one of these

My Personal choice: after trying both m going back to stock. 511 with stock patched kernel with skynet and exposed.

Reactions: Champsingh909

gujjarboy786

Jan 4, 2017
M.P.
Best Rom For z3 + dual ...E6533

I agrees with @doctorsworld99...abt most of the things as he mentioned in his review . But don't agree about battery charging and draining part. He must have done something wrong while flashing it.
THE CORRECT METHOD TO FLASH THIS ROM IS HERE :
1.Enter twrp
2. Select WIPE ----> FACTORY RESET
3.in Wipe go to ADVANCED --> select SYSTEM,CACHE,DATA,DALVIK CACHE ... Wipe them all
4. In Wipe only... There exists another option FORMAT DATA.... We need to do it tooo.

Now go to install and select the rom and flash it .... In aroma.. That's it.

I have been using it since 4 days and its excellent.
M using it with ZACH'S SUN KERNEL... With greenify.
only 3% battery drain overnight (8hrs) with mobile data enabled.
BATTERY CHARGING TIME IS ALSO NORMAL... As stock .

Reactions: Alekim91

Alekim91

Jun 30, 2012
Good, but someone can translate aroma?
Anyone changed toggle notitification in white?

i ve installed this rom, is very great... i disabled all the chinese apps...
but
whats is the kernel for a low battery dryan?
Z4_Z3Plus-DSDS_Sunkernel_Permissive_v224_I.1_2_8_ivy_dsds >>>> with this a disaster battery drian

now i will try this last version....
Z4_Z3Plus-DSDS_Sunkernel_Permissive_v5.11_corona_III.1_9_12_8_ctl_X_ivy_dual

why the keyboard occasionally returns stock?

Last edited:

gujjarboy786

Jan 4, 2017
M.P.
Good, but someone can translate aroma?
Anyone changed toggle notitification in white?

i ve installed this rom, is very great... i disabled all the chinese apps...
but
whats is the kernel for a low battery dryan?
Z4_Z3Plus-DSDS_Sunkernel_Permissive_v224_I.1_2_8_ivy_dsds >>>> with this a disaster battery drian

now i will try this last version....
Z4_Z3Plus-DSDS_Sunkernel_Permissive_v5.11_corona_III.1_9_12_8_ctl_X_ivy_dual

why the keyboard occasionally returns stock?

m on this kernel Z4_Z3Plus-DSDS_Sunkernel_Permissive_v305_corona_III.1_9_12_5_2_ctl_X_ivy_dual.zip........

story

Mar 27, 2006
How do you guys handle some GAPPS apps that's Stopped?

1. Google Music always stopped but it works fine
2. Gboard, it doesn't work at all after I installed it

I already install Nano GAPPS STOCK and Mini and both doesn't solve it.
I just want stable GAPPS, can I remove them all by Titanium Backup and flash again? Or is there something else in this ROM that's causing the problems?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts