ur sugestion just got this X509

Search This thread

haree

Sep 13, 2008
CHENNAI
hi
i just got my le1s 509 a week back and having read many negative feedback on this phone on the official site im kind a getting scared i dont have any problem as of now but is this phone so bad with so many problems.Hope it stays alive for at least a year
any one using this phone for a long time kindly advise and put me at ease :D:D
thanks in advance :good::)

ashwin_tembhekar

Jul 18, 2013
nagpur
I am the one who bought this phone on first flash sale for x509 believe me this phone is not worth buying coz of hundreds of bugs residing within the so called EUI you must have noticed on the le forum that different people having different problems with their handsets their is their is no particular bug infesting all handsets universally this bugs are causing mayhem randomly which I have never seen happening with other brands.

Sent from my Le X509 using XDA-Developers mobile app

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

I am not scaring you but you have live with it .accept the truth and get some peace in your life . actually I am trying to sale out this ****ty crap

Reactions: haree

haree

Sep 13, 2008
CHENNAI
I am the one who bought this phone on first flash sale for x509 believe me this phone is not worth buying coz of hundreds of bugs residing within the so called EUI you must have noticed on the le forum that different people having different problems with their handsets their is their is no particular bug infesting all handsets universally this bugs are causing mayhem randomly which I have never seen happening with other brands.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

I am not scaring you but you have live with it .accept the truth and get some peace in your life . actually I am trying to sale out this ****ty crap

hi
thanks out of the 100 views at least u replied any way i have had this for around a month
i do more calls around 20+ a day and very minimum wifi use no usage of mobile date
as of now things seem to be fine getting good battery back up too hope this phone survives for at least a yr fingers crossed:p:laugh::good::fingers-crossed:

surajmurmu14

Nov 19, 2013
hi
i just got my le1s 509 a week back and having read many negative feedback on this phone on the official site im kind a getting scared i dont have any problem as of now but is this phone so bad with so many problems.Hope it stays alive for at least a year

I also read those negative reviews. I'm using x509 since a month and I'm happy with it. I had problems like back button working automatically but was solved by an update. I don't have any problem with phone now. I would say it's worth. Was just playing Modern Combat 4 on my 32" tv through MHL. :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: haree

haree

Sep 13, 2008
CHENNAI
I also read those negative reviews. I using x509 since a month and I'm happy with it. I had problems like back button working automatically but was solved by an update. I don't have any problem with phone now. I would say it's worth. Was just playing Modern Combat 4 on my 32" tv through MHL. :laugh:
hi
mee too buddy mine is also around a month old no problem as of now Keeping my fingers crossed :good::laugh:

TopDroid

Jul 4, 2012
New Delhi
I just bought x507 a week back and I love this phone to the very core. I bought this since my iPhone 6 broke and now I'm waiting for iPhone 7. So in the mean time, I bought a cheap phone. But this phone is making me keep it and not go to iPhone.

sagarjais

Mar 12, 2016
I just bought x507 a week back and I love this phone to the very core. I bought this since my iPhone 6 broke and now I'm waiting for iPhone 7. So in the mean time, I bought a cheap phone. But this phone is making me keep it and not go to iPhone.
Yes bro it is a good average phone only the problem in it that is battery draining and heating issue... I m working on it and will soon find a solution for this.
7/10 for this phone

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

hi

I also read those negative reviews. I'm using x509 since a month and I'm happy with it. I had problems like back button working automatically but was solved by an update. I don't have any problem with phone now. I would say it's worth. Was just playing Modern Combat 4 on my 32" tv through MHL. :laugh: