Question Urgent Help! I can't factory reset from setings or Hard reset.

Search This thread

blackpole

Apr 17, 2023
I bought a used Galaxy A22(SM-A225F) few days ago which was already functioning so I only entered my google ID. now I just realized:

1. I can't factory reset, either from the settings or Hard reset
2. Phone can't stay in download mode when conneted to a laptop
3. I can't operate the Biometrics (face recognition and finger print)
4 I can't update the software (feedback: your device operating system is modified in an unauthorized way)
What can i do to factory reset the device in this situation? Please I need help.

blackpole

Apr 17, 2023
1. The factory reset is disabled in the settings and Wipe data/ Factory reset Not available in Hard reset so, I am unable to do it all
2. I am unable use Odin either because the phone can't stay in download mode when I connect it to the laptop. It automatically turns on.
3. For the biometrics (Face regognition and Finger print) when I select them they don't open.
4. the software update also doesn't happen due to this (feedback: your device operating system is modified in an unauthorized way)

mvikrant97

Sep 4, 2017
India
Nokia 3
Nokia 8 Sirocco
1. The factory reset is disabled in the settings and Wipe data/ Factory reset Not available in Hard reset so, I am unable to do it all
2. I am unable use Odin either because the phone can't stay in download mode when I connect it to the laptop. It automatically turns on.
3. For the biometrics (Face regognition and Finger print) when I select them they don't open.
4. the software update also doesn't happen due to this (feedback: your device operating system is modified in an unauthorized way)
Please disaseemble the phone and short the test point and then reset using SP Flash tool.

1681847683595.png