• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

URGENT HELP!!! PLEASE HELP RIGHT AWAY!!! I WANNA CRY!!!

Search This thread

LordPain89

Sep 17, 2021
My phone is stuck on bootloop ENDLESSLY with NO FASTBOOT, RECOVERY OR WHATSOEVER, ONLY LOGO WITH UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER after bugged failed safetynet fix module. judging by this, it must be some soft brick with some of the sys files. I have everything, but can't install back to stock and then reinstall SHRP and restore from last known good config just before the cursed module

I DELETED AND DISABLED THE MODULE AND REBOOTED, BUT NO RECOVERY NO FASTBOOT.... NOTHING

PS: IMPORTANT - I noticed that the very small message low left BLOW: SUCCESS has dissapeared

How to reflash, please help me!!!!

I can buy u a coffee with paypal, please help me reflash back to stock with ANY METHOD

1emrys1

May 29, 2013
Try to boot your phone to fastboot mode by pressing the buttons. It may not show the fastboot logo but it could still have gone to that mode. Happened with my old note 5 pro. It wasn't showing the fastboot logo on pressing volume up and power but it was booted to fastboot mode and I could flash a custom recovery.

So try booting to fastboot mode and flashing a custom recovery. You can also check using "fastboot devices" command.

LordPain89

Sep 17, 2021
It worked!!!

1. Reflashed with SP tool in meta/download mode
2. Reflashed with fastboot
3. ReUNlocked bootloader
4. Reflashed SHRP
5. Restored FULL HyconOS backup to the latest as I left it