Question URGENT HELP!!POCO X3 HARD BRICKED.NEED HELP WITH EDL.

Search This thread

plawan

Oct 23, 2021
HELLO EVERYONE .

I MANAGED TO HARD BRICK MY DEVICE,BECAUSE OF A MAGISK MODULE.WHEN I REBOOTED THERE WERE SOME STRANGE LINES ON MY SCREEN AND PHONE WENT OFF.

CANT ACCESS FASTBOOT EITHER.NO POCO LOGO.NOT EVEN CHARGING.

I READ SOMEWHERE THAT EDL METHOD IS THE ONLY WAY. I HAVE QDLOADER 9008 DRIVERS INSTALLED AS WELL ADB DRIVERS TOO.I CANT FIND EDL POINTS OF THE DEVICE.

WILL EDL CABLE WORK?I ORDERED TWO TYPES OF EDL CABLE FROM ONLINE.I KNOW A FRIEND WHO HAS AUTHORISED MI ACCOUNT BUT THE EDL POINTS HE MENTIONED ARE NOT WORKING.SO I THINK EDL ARE ONLY WAY OUT.PLEASE HELP ME IF ANYONE HAD EVER EXPERIENCED SUCH SITUATION.PLEASE.

plawan

Oct 23, 2021
bump..please help ......anyoe managed to recover a hard bricked poco x3 pro device?

raolleel

Nov 19, 2008
Wuppertal
First:
the capslock key is on the left, don't yell at people because you fu** up

Also, normally strange lines are a sign of hardware defects, not software. Not even charging, no poco logo, looks like the mainboard is dead or you bricked your bootloader, but there shouldn't be a module which kills the BL.

Reactions: wilsonhlacerda

Areasu

Oct 23, 2021
HELLO EVERYONE .

I MANAGED TO HARD BRICK MY DEVICE,BECAUSE OF A MAGISK MODULE.WHEN I REBOOTED THERE WERE SOME STRANGE LINES ON MY SCREEN AND PHONE WENT OFF.

I READ SOMEWHERE THAT EDL METHOD IS THE ONLY WAY. I HAVE QDLOADER 9008 DRIVERS INSTALLED AS WELL ADB DRIVERS TOO.I CANT FIND EDL POINTS OF THE DEVICE.

WILL EDL CABLE WORK?I ORDERED TWO TYPES OF EDL CABLE FROM ONLINE.I KNOW A FRIEND WHO HAS AUTHORISED MI ACCOUNT BUT THE EDL POINTS HE MENTIONED ARE NOT WORKING.SO I THINK EDL ARE ONLY WAY OUT.PLEASE HELP ME IF ANYONE HAD EVER EXPERIENCED SUCH SITUATION.PLEASE.
I guess if the buttons are not working the only way to get it into EDL mode is to open the device and short specific pins (google for this instructions or take to a local repair shop, they try it and tell them just to flash the EDL file if possible) If there is another way somebody else reply

yasitoo

HELLO EVERYONE .

That's a MIUI issue. Screenshot_20211106-181841948.jpg

Reactions: cavinrocks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First:
    the capslock key is on the left, don't yell at people because you fu** up

Also, normally strange lines are a sign of hardware defects, not software. Not even charging, no poco logo, looks like the mainboard is dead or you bricked your bootloader, but there shouldn't be a module which kills the BL.
    HELLO EVERYONE .

That's a MIUI issue.Screenshot_20211106-181841948.jpg