• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

urgent help!

Search This thread

agatgamez

Jul 19, 2018
karlstad
hi. i have a samsung galaxy a5 2016 (sm-a510f) and it seems that ive been put in a bootloop, it all started with me installing the wrong boot.img file. now i get a message that says "kernel is not seandriod enforcing" i dont know what it means, but im trying to install the stock firmware leaving the recovery. i need help to download the right firmware and i need it asap. i cant use sammobile etc as i need a free file asap. if someone could give it to me using mediafire or mega and i owe you one. i need it follow these rules with these codes. country "xb" or "cp" choosing xb in first hand, network carrier should be "ck" and and year is the same as "p" oe 2016, r would work to depending on what this does, if its when device was published, then its p. update, r.
language code should be xb or cp, choosing xb. provider code should be something featuring swedish,sweden and last is bsn.

if none of that made sense to you, i want a swedish firmware with mobile carrier to be tele2 sweden. i need help as quick as possible, i have access to a pc with odin, a phone that has access to custom recovery (twrp) and download mode. im 15 and know a decent amount of tech

princemeedo

Jul 7, 2018
hi. i have a samsung galaxy a5 2016 (sm-a510f) and it seems that ive been put in a bootloop, it all started with me installing the wrong boot.img file. now i get a message that says "kernel is not seandriod enforcing" i dont know what it means, but im trying to install the stock firmware leaving the recovery. i need help to download the right firmware and i need it asap. i cant use sammobile etc as i need a free file asap. if someone could give it to me using mediafire or mega and i owe you one. i need it follow these rules with these codes. country "xb" or "cp" choosing xb in first hand, network carrier should be "ck" and and year is the same as "p" oe 2016, r would work to depending on what this does, if its when device was published, then its p. update, r.

language code should be xb or cp, choosing xb. provider code should be something featuring swedish,sweden and last is bsn.

if none of that made sense to you, i want a swedish firmware with mobile carrier to be tele2 sweden. i need help as quick as possible, i have access to a pc with odin, a phone that has access to custom recovery (twrp) and download mode. im 15 and know a decent amount of tech

Oh hello bro that is not big problem dont get frustrated

Only official flash will help u to pass this msg about the exact firmware which u ask about kind of difficult to find but u can try another version for different country am sure it works no problem pr u can fix it later on hope u get sucess

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: agatgamez

agatgamez

Jul 19, 2018
karlstad
are you sure?

Are you sure? It's at a stage where the only electronic store is the internet, because I installed a custom recovery, And installed a boot.img that wasn't official and my device has been rooted, I have no warranty, and fixing a problem like this isn't cheap if you should consider the 8 hour downloads... that's why I asked for a MediaFire link, because an electronic store pays money to get the highpeed download. Its will cost me money to do something I could do for free at home because there's always a way of recovery, if you don't delete your firmware, and can't access download mode. Also im unsure because your on iPhone, and no offense but sound Indian, and Indian people and technology = scam or damage. Are you sure all I need a official rom with the right numbers (sm-a510f). I can use the Finland one I started downloading before realizing the damage it could do. Its the first time recovery can't fix it because I forgot to hit backup before installing, I know I could have watched videos on YouTube, almost forgot XDA's existence. Then I got reminded that I turned here when my tablet got into a weird bootloop. I had to downgrade with stock recovery. No access to PC. I was lucky to have a rooted phone and a OTG cable usb-c to usb-a. Without those, I couldn't be writing *This* particular post. But please, I really want to make sure nothing goes wrong. Or a risk of a hardbrick

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Oh hello bro that is not big problem dont get frustrated

Only official flash will help u to pass this msg about the exact firmware which u ask about kind of difficult to find but u can try another version for different country am sure it works no problem pr u can fix it later on hope u get sucess

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk