[US BETA 3][ZSL5] Official Android 10/UI 2 BETA for the US unlocked Note 10+ (N975U)

Search This thread

KingNexa

Mar 11, 2014
I've been having an issue where bluetooth random turns off and i can't turn it back on. The only way to fix it is restarting the phone. It's annoying.
Has anyone else had this issue ?

znel52

If the T-Mobile Note 10 5G came with stable Android 10 out of the box it should be ready for the Note 10+ non-5g phones one would think. They are the exact same hardware minus the 5g radio. Maybe we will get lucky and get it before the year is over.

PsiPhiDan

Oct 27, 2011
Plainfield
So those who have done this... Is it a nice upgrade? Worth the wait? Noticeable changes? I am debating about whether I should wait for official or mess with this beta. I've held off so far.

I've been having an issue where bluetooth random turns off and i can't turn it back on. The only way to fix it is restarting the phone. It's annoying.
Has anyone else had this issue ?

I haven't noticed that issue at all. I use Bluetooth quite a bit. You might try updating to beta 3 and see if that fixes it. If not, possibly a factory reset.

znel52

nice, was just gonna say... does feel like we in the US been lagging a bit in terms of beta releases... they didn't even do it for carrier phones this time.

I'm still not understanding why the T-Mobile Note 10 5g has android 10 stable out the box but the note 10+ is still going through the beta. Then only difference in hardware is the 5G chip. I can't imagine there would be much difference in the builds other than the 5G radio stuff. :confused:

rizzo269

Jan 16, 2011
MI
Any have small lag with the badge notification numbers? I started noticing it in beta 2 and after 3 got pushed I did a factory reset and still seem to see the numbers lag for notifications. I reported in the beta app but haven't heard back from Sammy yet.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

elliwigy

Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
XDA App Taskforce
I'm still not understanding why the T-Mobile Note 10 5g has android 10 stable out the box but the note 10+ is still going through the beta. Then only difference in hardware is the 5G chip. I can't imagine there would be much difference in the builds other than the 5G radio stuff. :confused:

They were late to the 5g game.. prolly figured to just release with Q instead of pie then being late to update it to q lol

Reactions: pbedard and znel52

znel52

Galaxy S10 units in the US are starting to get stable android 10. Sprint, T-Mo, and Verizon. This gives me hope we will see stable before the year is out. I haven't received the December pie build from Verizon from my Note 10+ and my suspicion was they were holding off until we get android 10. Hopefully my hunch turns out to be true.

cdig

Aug 11, 2016
Galaxy S10 units in the US are starting to get stable android 10. Sprint, T-Mo, and Verizon. This gives me hope we will see stable before the year is out. I haven't received the December pie build from Verizon from my Note 10+ and my suspicion was they were holding off until we get android 10. Hopefully my hunch turns out to be true.

aren't we a few beta releases behind still? Not feeling that stable will hit until 2020 for the US.

cdig

Aug 11, 2016
yeah, ive not really had much issues in terms of issues so far. Still a few animations are a bit laggy at times, and I definitely feel like games are killed outta memory quicker than pie... also safetynet not passing.

Otherwise we are pretty much good.

pcriz

aren't we a few beta releases behind still? Not feeling that stable will hit until 2020 for the US.
We were behind from the start. The US didn't get a beta until after the biometrics lock out issue they were having over seas. I'd imagine they would have rolled out the first beta with all the code base updated to the most recent beta in Europe at the time.

That being said, even though our number is behind, the code is very likely paralleled so no reason to go to beta 5

Reactions: gharris040604

cdig

Aug 11, 2016
As usual, US folks have the unique privilege of ppl not on the beta getting stable before ppl that went on the beta lol.

but yeah as someone noted, T-mobile's note 10 5g launched with stable android 10 yet they are now the slow end :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Beta 2 has been released

I awoke to a notification that beta 2 was released. Below is the changeling from Samsung.

[ Beta Software Update )
    :l S/W Version
    - ZSKH
    :l Bug Fix
    - The screen flickers
    - When returning from some app to the home screen the
    background can appear to be blurred
    - The status bar disappears when turning the screen off,
    /vhile some app is opened
    - When taking a screenshot, and opening Recent window
    after that, the screenshot of recent window is captured
    - Keybaord is cut at the bottom
    - Keyboard can't be resized
    - Two contacts app display after update
    - Application that has been removed from the folder and
    laced on Home Screen disappears
    - After update, app shape changed to Android app shape
    - AOD doesn't appear while charging
    - A Noise can be heard when connecting a Bluetooth device
    - Improved gestures interactions, some problems have been

axed.
    :l Known Issues
    - No scrolling in widget state.

- The Fingerprint icon stays on the screen after unlocking the
    device.
    : Disappears when unlocking with fingerprint icon displayed
    )n lock screen
    ZSL5 is available to download now

nice, was just gonna say... does feel like we in the US been lagging a bit in terms of beta releases... they didn't even do it for carrier phones this time.
    ZSL5 is available to download now

They were late to the 5g game.. prolly figured to just release with Q instead of pie then being late to update it to q lol
    What he said that. You will see that error if you are on carrier j8 or have flashed carrier j8 csc while on unlocked firmware.