• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question US cellular A12

Search This thread

Daytoncarecenter521

Nov 16, 2021
Samsung Galaxy A12
I followed that exactly and when I set it back to to a date prior to August 18th 2018 it always reset itself back to September of 2019 I don't know why but I don't think I'm going to be able to successfully root and unlock the bootloader this phone sucks

uluruman

Oct 23, 2021
I followed that exactly and when I set it back to to a date prior to August 18th 2018 it always reset itself back to September of 2019 I don't know why but I don't think I'm going to be able to successfully root and unlock the bootloader this phone sucks
Probably they have been acknowledged of this trick and patched it in the latest update. They love to patch every possible backdoor into freedom of use of your own devices you've paid money for. After all, money themselves don't worth much in the today's world. Are you sure you've disabled all the auto-updates?

Reactions: Daytoncarecenter521

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Probably they have been acknowledged of this trick and patched it in the latest update. They love to patch every possible backdoor into freedom of use of your own devices you've paid money for. After all, money themselves don't worth much in the today's world. Are you sure you've disabled all the auto-updates?