US Cellular=NO LOVE

Search This thread

A2Trip

Mar 2, 2012
Silver Lake, WI.
Sup with everyone else developing for every other XT10__ but not 55? We have unlocked bootloader capabilities and root access, are there no USC developers using this device? May look into this stuff and start creating my own, I've been around long enough...maybe time to put in work. Seeing as I have a full time job working 80hrs every two weeks and taking care of my 3 years old son, it may take some time. (Which I don't have much of lately lol)

Sent From My Ghost/XT1055/USC, UL BL, Rooted on 4.4 KitKat.

i.Design

Aug 19, 2012
Sup with everyone else developing for every other XT10__ but not 55? We have unlocked bootloader capabilities and root access, are there no USC developers using this device? May look into this stuff and start creating my own, I've been around long enough...maybe time to put in work. Seeing as I have a full time job working 80hrs every two weeks and taking care of my 3 years old son, it may take some time. (Which I don't have much of lately lol)

Agreed. I am on US Cellular as well and the only thing holding me back from unlocking the bootloader and rooting is the lack of development. I haven't the slightest clue on how to develop a ROM but I would be interested in helping (in any way I can). I also have a busy lifestyle but could put some time in on weekends and some weekdays for sure if it means a solid US Cellular ROM.

Reactions: A2Trip

GBULM1234

Jan 4, 2009
Quick question for you guys, have you attempted to run the Moto X on Verizon I have been toying with the idea of trying to take the Us Celluar model and make it work for Verizon but I am not sure what it would take to do it? Since the bootloader is unlocked I would think it would make it much easier to do this, but not completely sure. Any thoughts ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Agreed. I am on US Cellular as well and the only thing holding me back from unlocking the bootloader and rooting is the lack of development. I haven't the slightest clue on how to develop a ROM but I would be interested in helping (in any way I can). I also have a busy lifestyle but could put some time in on weekends and some weekdays for sure if it means a solid US Cellular ROM.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone