• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

US Cellular S8 Oreo

Search This thread

AlexLogan17

Sep 15, 2017
Guess Who's very very very upset with USC right. We are the ONLY carrier without the update and haven't been given a straight answer on twitter. They said next week the first week of April but nope. They flat out lied to us. So pissed

wakeen1966

Apr 14, 2018
I feel your pain. I keep getting the standard 'We are working very hard to get it ready.....' garbage excuse from their Facebook page as well. The biggest pile of crap is the the S9 and S9+ come STANDARD with Oreo so all the excuses are empty.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexLogan17

AlexLogan17

Sep 15, 2017
I feel your pain. I keep getting the standard 'We are working very hard to get it ready.....' garbage excuse from their Facebook page as well. The biggest pile of crap is the the S9 and S9+ come STANDARD with Oreo so all the excuses are empty.
The worse part is that the note 8 has had it for a month as well on USC. It's the same damn phone exactly except for the size and s pen

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.