US Pre-Order Waiting Room

Search This thread

Hitman3984

Jun 13, 2010
North Providence, RI
Curious if anyone with pre-orders are seeing their order status start to change? Some people are seeing movement with the fold 2 and they have the same official us release date.

stuzor

Dec 31, 2008
Curious if anyone with pre-orders are seeing their order status start to change? Some people are seeing movement with the fold 2 and they have the same official us release date.

Mine still says September 21st for the tablet and 28th for the keyboard cover. I preordered a few hours after ti went live on September 2nd.

ret4425

Mar 10, 2007
Does anyone know if the LTE version is being released at the same time? Or some other date?

BlvJohn

Dec 28, 2007
Galaxy Tab S7 Plus

Was wondering the same thing on question #2

I received a reply to a similar posting on the AT&T Wireless Forum:

Thank you for reaching out. The Galaxy Tab S7+ should be compatible with AT&T's network. While it isn't available for preorder through AT&T, it should be available at AT&T Stores. If you decide to use it as a BYOD and it is unlocked, you'll need to go into an AT&T Store to activate it.

On the Note 20 buyers from Samsung started to get shipping notifications from Fedex the weekend before the release date and received devices two days early on the Wednesday before official release.

Let's hope we get notices this weekend but my account through the Samsung Store app is showing shipping by the 18th, Fedex doesn't normally deliver on weekends which means I would get it the Monday after official release. When I saw the dates I really did intend to cancel, but then was offered the additional 10% to not cancel.

Last edited:

AhsanU

Sep 27, 2013
NYC
Hey @advocate2
How exactly did you get the additional 10% off.
Was that 10% off what they'll charge when it ships or the whole price?

I believe it's 10% up to a maximum of $100. Many of us did this for the Galaxy Z Fold 2 - you hit cancel on the order, and when it asks why, you click on receiving it too slow (I forget the exact wording, but it's the one that basically says you're getting it too slow/late), it then offers you 10% off up to a maximum of $100 to not cancel the order. So I basically got $100 off my Z Fold 2. I'll be doing the same for the Tab S7+ if anything.

bs3pro

Jul 24, 2020
Release date is the 18th, and my expected delivery is the 22nd. WTF? I pre ordered day 1.

bs3pro

Jul 24, 2020
That's why I went to cancel my order because of late delivery. I was then offered the 10% discount to not cancel. I accepted the discount which will be applied on the final charge when the tablet ships.

I did the same, but its Fd up. Oh well, i guess worth waiting for saving $.

jionny

Aug 23, 2013
That's why I went to cancel my order because of late delivery. I was then offered the 10% discount to not cancel. I accepted the discount which will be applied on the final charge when the tablet ships.

Didyou receive any discounts prior to the 10% for not cancelling like a education, military, or are you also doing a trade in?...Nevermind. I initially contacted Samsung through chat and asked them about this. The guy hemmed and hawed. I did not cancel but a few hours later I said what the hell and when on my order page to cancel and sure enough the option to recieve a 10% discount up to 100 dollars off my order appeared if I did not cancel. I already had a military discount, the 35 dollar discount on accessory and 450 dollars off for my trade in of Tab S6. Great deal!

Last edited:
I ordered the Plus before I received the $35 pre-order discount which was another reason to cancel. When they offered the discount I figured the 10% was better than the $35. I also received the military discount and traded in a S4 for $300. In anticipation of getting the Plus, I had sold my old 12.2 and keyboard for $250 on Ebay, so my total upgrade cost was reasonable.

marctronixx

Jul 18, 2007
the LTE version is expected to be avail for pre order on samsung around the 15th. i think verizon and ATT will be on or about the 18th.
i asked a chat rep this a week ago because thats the tablet model im waiting for.

Hitman3984

Jun 13, 2010
North Providence, RI
Hah, well got the cancel coupon on my fold 2. Decided to try on the tablet after it was ordered day one and it just cancelled. Gonna push my delivery back a week now. Oh well.
Used $11 in points I had this time to make me feel a little better.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts