[US] S10e, S10, S10+ Pre-Order Waiting Room (T-mobile, Verizon, AT&T and Sprint)

Which one are you going for?

• Total voters
Search This thread

Tel864

Nov 22, 2011
Greenville
I had March 22nd for the S10 but decided to cancel for the S10 plus...back of the line I went.

Being optimistic it ships before.

I did something similar, I was on the list for March 12, but cancelled when they started giving out the vouchers instead of the buds. I didn't want the buds so I cancelled to get the voucher... back of the line I went.

Majin101

May 8, 2010
has anyone had an issue with selecting a trade in device but sent a different one? For example, I selected note 9 as my trade in device. I thought it was a note 9 but was actually a note 8 which were the same trade in value... You think they'd fault or charge me for sending in the note 8 instead of the 9?

Tel864

Nov 22, 2011
Greenville
has anyone had an issue with selecting a trade in device but sent a different one? For example, I selected note 9 as my trade in device. I thought it was a note 9 but was actually a note 8 which were the same trade in value... You think they'd fault or charge me for sending in the note 8 instead of the 9?

That could be bad. In the US, the phones aren't returned directly to Samsung, they're returned to Ingram Micro. I would call someone, Samsung or Ingram Micro.

Reactions: Majin101

maddie01

Feb 5, 2009
New Orleans
Typo, it was March 22 for a shipping date.
I also had March 22nd as a ship date but I recieved on 3-15. Direct from Sammy GS10, Blue 128 GB Unlocked

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Yes, the only way to get the free buds is to claim it through the Samsung shop app. The sooner you do it the better. After registration, you will see the ship week under status. Samsung is offering this gift for a limited time. Once it's out of stock, they will be offering credit ONLY.

I didn't have to provide any proof. I got my phone through T-Mobile so maybe that's why but I had to claim it.
I ordered direct from Sammy and when I go into the My Orders I am not being told I have to Claim them....the order says Galaxy Buds White Promo Free Backordered, Please expect your buds in mid April ....
Just FYI

Tel864

Nov 22, 2011
Greenville
I also had March 22nd as a ship date but I recieved on 3-15. Direct from Sammy GS10, Blue 128 GB Unlocked

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

I ordered direct from Sammy and when I go into the My Orders I am not being told I have to Claim them....the order says Galaxy Buds White Promo Free Backordered, Please expect your buds in mid April ....
Just FYI

I was under the impression that only people that purchased from places other than Samsung had to order them. If you purchased from Samsung then you wouldn't have to do anything.

Reactions: maddie01

maddie01

Feb 5, 2009
New Orleans
I was under the impression that only people that purchased from places other than Samsung had to order them. If you purchased from Samsung then you wouldn't have to do anything.
Got it, thanks for clarifying that as I was confused. Wish they would have prepared more for this as waiting a month after you get the phone is a long time

AndroidPurity

Nov 22, 2014
Reisterstown, MD
Still 13 days waiting and counting. 12 days into the release date and still no shipping confirmation number.

Samsung completely botched this roll out soon freaking bad. Like they weren't even remotely close in estimating how many phones to have manufactured for preorders.

Pre-ordered an S10+ Prism White on 3/7 at T-Mobile.

Ship dates show 4/2 to 4/8 for me currently.

sruel3216

Nov 9, 2010
Still 13 days waiting and counting. 12 days into the release date and still no shipping confirmation number.

Samsung completely botched this roll out soon freaking bad. Like they weren't even remotely close in estimating how many phones to have manufactured for preorders.

They pulled I page out of the pixel releases lol

Reactions: AndroidPurity

AndroidPurity

Nov 22, 2014
Reisterstown, MD
They pulled I page out of the pixel releases lol

Lol! I know! The only thing I can remember worse than this I experienced was the Nexus 6P. I actually looked back at my emails a couple days ago and it was 22 days from the time I pre-ordered until the time the device was shipped.

So far Samsung/T-Mobile are over half way to beating that. I was hoping it would ship today or tomorrow so I have it by Saturday. But that was wishful thinking. Looks like next week will be the earliest since that's the ship date most people for T-Mobile have.

clueless25

Mar 31, 2013

Actually it has been reported as an unexpected highest release of a new phone for them and was not expected to be this much in volume!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Look Who Decided To Visit Me Today

20190306-145750.jpg

20190306-145922.jpg

20190306-150103.jpg

20190306-150557.jpg

20190306-150647.jpg

20190306-152543.jpg
    Still nothing from Verizon. Still says processing. Nothing in the ups tracking app either. Starting to get pissed

you're getting pissed that a device that should be delivered 5 days from now has not received an update? you do realize they can just overnight it on the 7th and you'll have it on the 8th.
    Boy this pre order business can be taxing on the impatient folks like me. I wish this type of thing can be more certain. With concrete shipping information so we don't have to play the guessing game. We have the technology. We can do this. lol..
    Galaxy s10 plus sprint has shipped for me. Delivery date March 4th UPS