[US] S10e, S10, S10+ Pre-Order Waiting Room (T-mobile, Verizon, AT&T and Sprint)

Which one are you going for?

• Total voters
Search This thread

iteam

Jul 21, 2008
BOSTON
I'm curious, but when you now look at your order does it show anything different on that page? Mine just shows my S10, the certificate scheduled, and the S9 trade with nothing else beside it.

No it does not, it just says received now successful after I receive the confirmation email this morning, Just said in my email my trade in met all the requirements and the trade was successful. I used the Samsung financing credit on their website and I was originally only charged for my purchase less the $550. So now my statement stays the same @ my $729...

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

I'm curious, but when you now look at your order does it show anything different on that page? Mine just shows my S10, the certificate scheduled, and the S9 trade with nothing else beside it.

When did they receive your phone? They say 7 to 10 business days it takes...

Tel864

Nov 22, 2011
Greenville
No it does not, it just says received now successful after I receive the confirmation email this morning, Just said in my email my trade in met all the requirements and the trade was successful. I used the Samsung financing credit on their website and I was originally only charged for my purchase less the $550. So now my statement stays the same @ my $729...

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

It's only been a week tomorrow, so I really don't expect anything this week.

AndroidPurity

Nov 22, 2014
Reisterstown, MD
Preordered S10+ prism white from T-Mobile on 3/7

My card was finally charged! But still shows only processed status. So it should be shipping out tomorrow, finally!! I literally got a quote from at&t today to see about switching if it wasn't shipped or charged by Thursday. So T-Mobile looks like they barely made it in time before I switched.

markwebb

I was wondering if anybody used the samsung trade in. I sent in my brand new S9+ for the $550 it's been business days since they received it. Anybody have any feedback on how long the trade in process takes? They received mine on March 15th... I've called them and they keep saying different timelines and I'm getting pissed
I just now received the email from Samsung indicating trade-in was successfully received and device met all requirements. Yippee!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Tel864

Nov 22, 2011
Greenville
I just now received the email from Samsung indicating trade-in was successfully received and device met all requirements. Yippee!

I also just received the email exactly a week to the day since they received my trade-in.

Attachments

• 20190328_084050.jpg
    20190328_084050.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

iteam

Jul 21, 2008
BOSTON

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I also just received the email exactly a week to the day since they received my trade-in.

Nice! My estimate was correct!:highfive:

shooterlgk

Jul 11, 2012
FrEsNo CA
I have a question for anyone who did a trade in, do u guys think this chip on the side of my phone will b an issue?

Attachments

• IMG950073.jpg
    IMG950073.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 111

maddie01

Feb 5, 2009
New Orleans
Anyone else still waiting for your free white ear buds? Mine still says. Will ship in mid April ..

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts