US Samsung.com Ultra Pre Order

Search This thread

_Dennis_

Apr 25, 2010
I have two boxes showing on the FedEx page with a delivery date of 3/4, but Samsung.com is showing only the Buds+ shipped..my case and phone are showing "In Process". Also, both packages are 1lb. Does that mean all three items will be here on the 4th?

Phone is 2 lbs, so I guess the 2 boxes you see are the accessories.

Geekser

May 18, 2017
Milwaukee
ShimmeringGlass.com
I ordered my S20 Ultra at Midnight on the first day that orders could be placed. My Samsung Accoiunt shows that it is scheduled to arrive by 3/6 - however, My Fed Ex shows that it received Shipping Papers today - and has a delivery date of 3/4. I would have preferred getting it a few days earlier, but I am happy it is on it's way - can't wait!

VZTech

Dec 31, 2019
I still have an expected delivery of Tuesday, but it just arrived at the sorting station 30 miles from me. Wonder if it could come tomorrow. Hopefully.

Wacky2bakky

Feb 19, 2011
Just got shipping information in FedEx app for both phones being delivered Wednesday. Thank God. I was getting worried cuz everyone else has already got their shipping info lol

bkeaver

Dec 10, 2006
Dayton, Ohio
My s20 ultra TMO variant from Samsung.com is on backorder. Says it will ship by March 13th. [emoji34]. I pre-ordered on Feb 21 around 4am wth

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

2003vstrom

May 3, 2010
coldwater,mi
looks like my active 2 watch and buds will be shipped today and delivered tomorrow, had a label pop up in Fedex manager, ultra 512gb unlocked looks like its still on schedule to ship next week sometime. I had ordered on the 24th at 10 am

cpufrost

Feb 26, 2012
Big Country
Phone still has cancel button and shows expected delivery of 03/18/2020.
Everything else I got with store credits no longer has cancel button (disappeared yesterday).
I just checked FedEx account manager and it shows two packages from Samsung with expected delivery of 03/04/2020.
Weird that they will be shipping accessories out so early.
Which messes things up with returns, if I send the phone back within the 15 day remorse period the "freebies" are no longer returnable and their price and tax would be deducted from the credit? What a cluster-F!

Reactions: droidrev71

customshopkv1

Nov 16, 2007
San Tan Valley
Hate to say this but you probably lost your place in line! You may want to call them NOW as you may be looking at not getting a phone in hand until after tax day!

I’ve talked to Verizon twice now and they assure me that I am good to go even though it still says on hold and I need to update my payment information. I have the receipt from them say the payment was approved on the new card. I don’t believe them.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey everyone,
    This thread is literally a simple pre-order thread. At least that's what it's supposed to be. Seriously let's take it down a notch and get along. I really shouldn't have to be tidying things in a thread like this yet here we are. So let's just chill out and get ready for when the device arrives!
    Not sure what planet you live on, but Tuesday is March 3rd on Earth.
    I for sure know you are from this planet with your rude response. Just kills me how people make themselves try to feel better by picking apart other people and their mistakes..Just ridiculous!
    One of my boxes has been scanned by FedEx. Arriving Tuesday!
    Shipping out of Texas?

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

I received a text from FedEx about a shipment. Went into FedEx app and have a 2 lbs box expected for 3/4. Then checking back a bit later I had another box with a 2 lbs weight expected delivery 3/4. Then shortly after the shipper cancelled the second delivery. Scratching my head over this one. Shipments are from Samsung coming out of Texas. Wasn't sure if it was accessories or the phone. I'm not sure if they accidently filled my order twice or what. Never had this happen before. Anyways, I have one box headed my way for 3/4 delivery. I ordered the unlocked 512gb ultra.

Yup. Texas.

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Shipping out of Texas?

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

I received a text from FedEx about a shipment. Went into FedEx app and have a 2 lbs box expected for 3/4. Then checking back a bit later I had another box with a 2 lbs weight expected delivery 3/4. Then shortly after the shipper cancelled the second delivery. Scratching my head over this one. Shipments are from Samsung coming out of Texas. Wasn't sure if it was accessories or the phone. I'm not sure if they accidently filled my order twice or what. Never had this happen before. Anyways, I have one box headed my way for 3/4 delivery. I ordered the unlocked 512gb ultra.

I had used my Amex card during preorder on 22nd night, the charge was listed for the full amount as pending on my account activity but now it's completely gone.

It still says in process on the shop Samsung app for the order. Anyone know why the charge disappeared?

Probably just a pre-authorization charge. They'll charge you again right before it ships.
    Just got an email from FedEx for Delivery from Samsung on 3/4!!
    You had to use the reservation link to get the $35. They gave me the credit after the fact because I didn't order from the reservation link.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone