US version IN2025

Search This thread

AhsanU

Sep 27, 2013
NYC
I really, really wouldn't count on it any time soon. Given the pandemic, it's tough to say when it'll be back in stock as suppliers cannot provide parts to assemble the phone. And even if it does, there are many people that will literally buy it the moment it's available. I'm willing to bet if it ever does get back in stock, it'll sell out in minutes just like it did when it was first released. I actually read somewhere that it was sold out in 30 seconds or so.

If 5G doesn't matter to you, you're okay with not having specific bands, and are willing to flirt with the idea of no real warranty from OnePlus - I'd recommend you look into the IN2020 version. The 8Pro with 256GB of storage can be had for 903$ right now from trusted seller never-msrp.

I should've bought one in hindsight instead of paying a ridiculous markup on a used IN2025, but the one I snagged came with the much desired wireless warp charger and plenty of goodies, so it didn't sting as much.

Reactions: Bestplayer55

Bestplayer55

Dec 21, 2010
OnePlus 9 Pro
I really, really wouldn't count on it any time soon. Given the pandemic, it's tough to say when it'll be back in stock as suppliers cannot provide parts to assemble the phone. And even if it does, there are many people that will literally buy it the moment it's available. I'm willing to bet if it ever does get back in stock, it'll sell out in minutes just like it did when it was first released. I actually read somewhere that it was sold out in 30 seconds or so.

If 5G doesn't matter to you, you're okay with not having specific bands, and are willing to flirt with the idea of no real warranty from OnePlus - I'd recommend you look into the IN2020 version. The 8Pro with 256GB of storage can be had for 903$ right now from trusted seller never-msrp.

I should've bought one in hindsight instead of paying a ridiculous markup on a used IN2025, but the one I snagged came with the much desired wireless warp charger and plenty of goodies, so it didn't sting as much.

Thank you for the info :)

ElDuez

Dec 2, 2010
OnePlus told me they would have more of them in stock at the end of June. Don't get the IN2020 if you're on Tmobile or Sprint. The IN2025 is one of only 11 phones that work with Tmobile's N71 band and neither the IN2020 or the IN2023 pickup 600MHZ.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Does anyone knows when OP store will have back to stock the OP8pro?
    It's in stock on Amazon now for shipping next week, just ordered mine.