• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

US version is $300

Search This thread
Sep 6, 2009
Florida
Ok so feed up with OnePlus 8 on vzw & Verizon's antics I saw they dropped the OnePlus nord N10 5G and my local metro PCS for $69.99 to new customers. To me it sounds like the best cell phone deal in yrs. Going to go get one just curious what you guys thought of it anyone that has it. Seems the qualcomm 690 is possibly better rhan the 765g. Just looking for some input thanks

Reactions: md5hasher

android2021

Jan 16, 2021
Ok so feed up with OnePlus 8 on vzw & Verizon's antics I saw they dropped the OnePlus nord N10 5G and my local metro PCS for $69.99 to new customers. To me it sounds like the best cell phone deal in yrs. Going to go get one just curious what you guys thought of it anyone that has it. Seems the qualcomm 690 is possibly better rhan the 765g. Just looking for some input thanks

I've got OnePlus nord N10 5G today from Metro by T-Mobile (Corporate Store) and it was free with number porting. The only problem is mine has "Build 10.5.7.BE88CF" and I'm not sure if it is (easy) root-able.

Sep 6, 2009
Florida
I've got OnePlus nord N10 5G today from Metro by T-Mobile (Corporate Store) and it was free with number porting. The only problem is mine has "Build 10.5.7.BE88CF" and I'm not sure if it is (easy) root-able.
Yeah I didn't make it yesterday going to get one today but partially the reason was so I could root it and unlock it and all that. I surely it's got to be way easier than a Verizon phone. Not porting my number over still a hell of a deal I believe. How are you liking the phone so far

android2021

Jan 16, 2021
What's not to like for the price I paid ($0 lol)

I'll only miss wireless charging (compensated by "Warp Speed" 30W USB-c) and not being able to root for the next 6 months until Metro will SIM unlock it(or I find paid unlock) Already ordered 256GB (up to 512GB suppored) MicroSD for $27 should be good for 4K Videos and 24bit/192khz music for now.

I can confirm detailed sound output on headphone jack for my several HiFi headphones (Senheiser and AudioTechnica) and Razer PC headphone.

mingkee

What's not to like for the price I paid ($0 lol)

I'll only miss wireless charging (compensated by "Warp Speed" 30W USB-c) and not being able to root for the next 6 months until Metro will SIM unlock it(or I find paid unlock) Already ordered 256GB (up to 512GB suppored) MicroSD for $27 should be good for 4K Videos and 24bit/192khz music for now.

I can confirm detailed sound output on headphone jack for my several HiFi headphones (Senheiser and AudioTechnica) and Razer PC headphone.
Silicon Power?
I have grey one in mine and it is fine (no interruption)

tecknight

Recognized Contributor
Jun 12, 2010
Las Vegas
Supports N2, N5, N41, N66, N71
T-Mobile, Metro, unlocked
Check OnePlus and T-Mobile
Based on the stated specs, I agree.
However, N66 and N71 are not enabled on my phone.
See this thread:

md5hasher

Dec 30, 2016

Hi there!

I have four of the OnePlus N105G's, all "BE88CF" variant.
I like the device. In my opinion it takes very nice pictures, stays connected to towers/5G/Bluetooth/wifi/GPS well.

I have tested the speeds on 5G. Average speed is 1.5 mbps, which is the same speed I receive on LTE.

(I own a 1+7Pro "non 5G" model. I have five lines from the same carrier. Each of these lines is subscribed to the carrier's "unlimited data" plan, ( each line comes with perks such as 15 GB hotspot )(and **mazon *time)(and 100Gb *oogle *ne ).
The carrier throttles speed @ 1.5mbps. They call this something like "information maxifier!"(name changed for legal purposes)

All four N105G's average 1.5mbps on 5G, just like my Oneplus7Pro does on the same network, but using LTE instead of 5G.

The N105G is a good all around phone, however it is very slow compared to my Oneplus7Pro.

No real complaints about the device.

It does have a 3.5mm headphone jack.
(Note: if you have a phone that does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack, Malmart sells a Type-C to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter for $5.)

It also has a microSD card slot, which afaik is a first for OnePlus.
(If you have a phone without a microSD card slot, you should be able to USB/OTG a 2-way usb drive ( usb/microusb or usb/usb Type C) or with a comparable adapter.

Besides the camera bezzel on the N105G the case dimensions for a 1+7P fit the N10 almost perfectly. (I'm to lazy to retry this atm)

The warp charge for the N10 is AWESOME! You can literally get a 50%charge in 30 minutes time, and so far the N10 seems to 'sip' power consumption ('sip', not 'guzzle').

It connects to Bluetooth with no problems, handles calls and texts well.

The device claims 90hz, but fails, per: testudo.com

In fact, after trying this code (for a non NordN105G) in ADB:

“adb shell settings put global oneplus_screen_refresh_rate 0”

(-Per" https://m.gearbest.com/blog/how-to/...-a-90hz-refresh-rate-on-all-applications-6528 ";)
"
The results are:
90hz activated in settings/display, yet
60hz is what is actually attained; -testufo.com

(I'm hoping that after I can unlock them that I will be able to see a speed improvement after I make some mods to them...

All in all it's a very solid, non buggy device, and I'm hoping to see what it's capable of after it's unlocked, and hoping that is the same that I hope it to be!

Reactions: el80ne

slyfly77

Jun 16, 2008
Hi there!

I like the device. In my opinion it takes very nice pictures, stays connected to towers/5G/Bluetooth/wifi/GPS well.

I have tested the speeds on 5G. Average speed is 1.5 mbps, which is the same speed I receive on LTE.

(I own a 1+7Pro "non 5G" model. I have five lines from the same carrier. Each of these lines is subscribed to the carrier's "unlimited data" plan, ( each line comes with perks such as 15 GB hotspot )(and **mazon *time)(and 100Gb *oogle *ne ).
The carrier throttles speed @ 1.5mbps. They call this something like "information maxifier!"(name changed for legal purposes)

All four N105G's average 1.5mbps on 5G, just like my Oneplus7Pro does on the same network, but using LTE instead of 5G.

The N105G is a good all around phone, however it is very slow compared to my Oneplus7Pro.

(Note: if you have a phone that does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack, Malmart sells a Type-C to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter for $5.)

(If you have a phone without a microSD card slot, you should be able to USB/OTG a 2-way usb drive ( usb/microusb or usb/usb Type C) or with a comparable adapter.

Besides the camera bezzel on the N105G the case dimensions for a 1+7P fit the N10 almost perfectly. (I'm to lazy to retry this atm)

The warp charge for the N10 is AWESOME! You can literally get a 50%charge in 30 minutes time, and so far the N10 seems to 'sip' power consumption ('sip', not 'guzzle').

(-Per" https://m.gearbest.com/blog/how-to/...-a-90hz-refresh-rate-on-all-applications-6528 ";)
"
The results are:

(I'm hoping that after I can unlock them that I will be able to see a speed improvement after I make some mods to them...

All in all it's a very solid, non buggy device, and I'm hoping to see what it's capable of after it's unlocked, and hoping that is the same that I hope it to be!
Tesudo.com just takes me to a site selling aluminum roller shutters?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi there!

"
    The results are: