[US998][STOCK][OREO]LG V30 US998 US99820h_00_0318.KDZ

Search This thread

ChazzMatt

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
I just read that the V30 US988 is now officially LG supported bootloader unlockable . I am guessing this would be preferred method if true.
https://www.getdroidtips.com/unlock-lg-v30-us998-bootloader/
Don't believe such trash. ;) See screenshot of authorized LG Devices. Do you see any US998 on that list? That's the LG website crap website that doesn't know what they are talking about.

LG Bootloader Unlock Code is NOT the preferred method for US998 and it's NOT officially supported by LG.

Back in 2018, I did Bootloader Unlocked my authentic 64GB Open Market US998 through LG website, but you have to know how to "hack" the drop-down menu for LG website. LG added the IMEI for one Open Market US998 variant to their database and NEVER even posted on their website. They never released an announcement.

We found out about it. It's old news from 2018.

The 64GB Open Market US998 sold by AUTHORIZED 3rd party retailers like B&H Photo is the ONLY US998 you can Bootloader Unlock using that method. You have to provide IMEI and Device ID to LG to PROVE you have that device or you will NOT receive the unlock code.

It cannot be U.S. Cellular US998, it cannot be ANY US998 V30+ or V30S, it cannot be US998 converted from another model. Do you understand?

Whereas WTF handles ALL ALL ALL V30/V30+/V30S in the world EXCEPT for T-Mobile H932.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-25-17-21-16.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-01-25-17-21-16.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:

cllark1

Mar 24, 2017
LG V30
Google Pixel 2 XL
Don't believe such trash. ;). See screenshot of.

It's NOT the preferred method and it's NOT officially supported.

I Bootloader Unlocked my 64GB Open Market US998 through LG website, but you have to know how to "hack" the drop-down menu.

The 64GB Open Market US998 sold by AUTHORIZED 3rd party retailers like B&H Photo is the ONLY US998 you can Bootloader Unlock using that method. You have to provide IMEI and Device ID to LG to PROVE your have that device.

It cannot be U.S. Cellular, it cannot be V30+, it cannot be converted from another model. Do you understand?

Whereas WTF handles ALL ALL ALL V30/V30+/V30S in the world EXCEPT for T-Mobile H932.

Thanks for the response .Coming from Droid Turbo to
LG is kind of confusing using US998 for more than one model. I have been reading over rooting instructions looks more complicated than rooting a Quark.

ChazzMatt

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
Thanks for the response .Coming from Droid Turbo to
LG is kind of confusing using US998 for more than one model. I have been reading over rooting instructions looks more complicated than rooting a Quark.
I owned three Quarks. Fantastic phone. BHB27 kept them alive. Changed his username a couple years ago, but that's how I know him.

USS98 is among the easiest, as it already has fastboot flash commands.

I have both 64GB V30 and 128GB V30+ USS98. I have both authentic Open Market US998 V30/V30+ as well as converted LS998 V30+ to US998 V30+.

Simple for LG V30 "JOAN" (code name like Quark). You just TEMPORARILY flash US998 to early OREO 20a or 20b firmware, then run the "WTF" fake Bootloader Unlock Code.

Then you install TWRP, reformat internal memory, flash two root related files to disable LG crap, and install Magisk last.

Then you can update to newer firmware.

Read the WTF INSTRUCTIONS in web browser, not an app. Print them out of you can.

It's a decision tree -- if you have this variant, do this. If you have that variant, do that. There's two dozen V30 variants around the world. So that's why the Instructions look complicated. They're not. By Section 5 EVERYONE is now at the same starting line... ;)

* Section 5 is actual Bootloader Unlock
* Section 6 is TWRP and root
* Section 7 is Troubleshooting Tips

Last edited:

xahova

Jan 24, 2020
If you plug the phone into PC while in TWRP, it acts like a thumb drive/flash drive. You can drag files from PC to phone. They may end up in the basement/root folder of the phone internal memory. Drag 20e, 20f, 20g, 20h and Magisk 18.1 to your phone and reflash them all back to back, then reboot.

this didn't work.

after it failed, I reflashed TWRP from the bootloader and tried to do everything in step seven again, but now Magisk gives me ERROR: 1. I dunno if dm verity or root check disabler would do that though.

I can't seem to fix that magisk error. Even using ADB to reflash a new downloaded copy of TWRP.img doesn't work. Using a new copy of magisk 18.0 doesn't work either. I feel very dumb and stuck.

Edit for clarity.

Last edited:

xahova

Jan 24, 2020
this didn't work.

after it failed, I reflashed TWRP from the bootloader and tried to do everything in step seven again, but now Magisk gives me ERROR: 1. I dunno if dm verity or root check disabler would do that though.

I can't seem to fix that magisk error. Even using ADB to reflash a new downloaded copy of TWRP.img doesn't work. Using a new copy of magisk 18.0 doesn't work either. I feel very dumb and stuck.

Edit for clarity.

Progress! I used LGUP to flash 20b using download mode. Bootloader is already unlocked and I have a copy of android that works again. I can do steps 6 and 7 but correct this time.

Reactions: ChazzMatt

mon0theist

Just checking in, still chugging along on rooted 30b, have there been any more Pie updates (especially TWRP-flashable ones :p )? Or did the blobs ever get updated/fixed so that LineageOS can be flashed without having to go back to Oreo? I saw the post in Q&A that there will be no official Android 10 release which doesn't surprise me but I'd like to stretch this phone out as long as possible with LineageOS. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Just realized I posted this in the wrong thread sorry lol

Last edited:
Reactions: kenbo111

damadikaz

Jun 26, 2014
It is stated in the thread that I have to flash 20e zip, then 20f zip, 20g zip, 20h zip back-to-back when I just unlocked bootloader from downgrading method. Does it only applies to TWRP flashables only? I mean is it fine if I just flash 20h KDZ right after 20a?

I flashed 20h KDZ over 20a, but i still can't boot LOS16. what did I do wrong?
======
EDIT: My device is US998 V30+. I use the H930 build in the LOS thread.

PNT5V

Feb 3, 2020
I'm in 10c. Am I able to flash straight to 20h or do I need to flash 10d then 20a then 20h, or just 10d to 20h?
I don't care about unlock stuff
And also, I am trying to flash Pie. If I get stuck at logo, can I easily hold the power button to turn off and easily go to Download Mode to flash Oreo, or if not, is there any combined button to go to Download Mode, or let the battery drain for the logo to disable and then access, or simply smash it?
And if I am able to access to Download Mode, do I have to flash 20h and then 20a, or go straight to 20a, in case I really need to do unlock bootloader

Last edited:

ChazzMatt

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
I'm in 10c. Am I able to flash straight to 20h or do I need to flash 10d then 20a then 20h, or just 10d to 20h?
I don't care about unlock stuff
And also, I am trying to flash Pie. If I get stuck at logo, can I easily hold the power button to turn off and easily go to Download Mode to flash Oreo, or if not, is there any combined button to go to Download Mode, or let the battery drain for the logo to disable and then access, or simply smash it?
And if I am able to access to Download Mode, do I have to flash 20h and then 20a, or go straight to 20a, in case I really need to do unlock bootloader

If you are flashing KDZ, which is full image, you can go straight from Nougat 10c to whatever you want. You don't need to flash other in between.

Reactions: PNT5V

TPMJB

Jun 28, 2010
www.blackcats-games.net
LG V50 ThinQ
On topic, I extracted the modem from the 20h build for use in Pie. My Pie build of Havoc is flawless so far except for one, minor glitch. For some reason when I used this modem, my fingerprint reader started acting weird. I have to touch the reader just right for it to register my fingerprint.

Truly strange.

Reactions: Patxperia

larciel

Dec 22, 2010
I'm having trouble installing xposed framework and device ID changer on Pie so I'm moving back to Oreo.

US998 from Pie to Oreo 20e is best way?

It says to install Magisk v18.x on OREO TWRP files. Can I update to latest magisk v21 after that?

what'd be best way to install xposed framework on Oreo?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
just flashed 20e and magisk v18.1 . Magisk is not installed!?. I flashed Magisk after 20e, reboot into recovery and flashed again just in case.

Last edited:

ChazzMatt

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
I'm having trouble installing xposed framework and device ID changer on Pie so I'm moving back to Oreo.

US998 from Pie to Oreo 20e is best way?

It says to install Magisk v18.x on OREO TWRP files. Can I update to latest magisk v21 after that?

what'd be best way to install xposed framework on Oreo?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
just flashed 20e and magisk v18.1 . Magisk is not installed!?. I flashed Magisk after 20e, reboot into recovery and flashed again just in case.

Need to install Magisk 18.x before flashing any of the TWRP flashable zips.

mpicasso

Mar 7, 2012
On topic, I extracted the modem from the 20h build for use in Pie. My Pie build of Havoc is flawless so far except for one, minor glitch. For some reason when I used this modem, my fingerprint reader started acting weird. I have to touch the reader just right for it to register my fingerprint.

Truly strange.

Did the modem from 20H fix the problem? Back on 20H, stock, trying to decide if I want to stay, go back to Havoc, or upgrade to 10. Preference would be to go back to Havoc, Pie version.

TPMJB

Jun 28, 2010
www.blackcats-games.net
LG V50 ThinQ
Did the modem from 20H fix the problem? Back on 20H, stock, trying to decide if I want to stay, go back to Havoc, or upgrade to 10. Preference would be to go back to Havoc, Pie version.

I either replied to you or another person in a different thread. I ended up deleting the fingerprint file in the system so it would populate a new one when I installed Havoc. This *should* fix the issue, but I think I screwed it up somewhere because it didn't. If someone can comment on the exact process I'd be appreciative.

It fixed Wifi, but my fingerprint reader is still not as good as it used to be.

mpicasso

Mar 7, 2012
I either replied to you or another person in a different thread. I ended up deleting the fingerprint file in the system so it would populate a new one when I installed Havoc. This *should* fix the issue, but I think I screwed it up somewhere because it didn't. If someone can comment on the exact process I'd be appreciative.

It fixed Wifi, but my fingerprint reader is still not as good as it used to be.

What was going on with your WiFI? The only Havoc-Pie “concern” I had (definitely no problems) was the fingerprint and how long it took for my phone to respond, if it actually did.

Even with the fingerprint reader causing frustrations, considering what is currently available, I will deal with my V30 for a little while longer. OnePlus 7Pro is still going for $500+, S8/S9/Note 9, all have their typical Samsung issues; only other option for me is the Pixel 2 or 3, as the 4 has no fingerprint. Amazing how well this phone still runs, this far out (probably should go knock on some wood or at least hop on Swappa and get looking for another one!!!).

TPMJB

Jun 28, 2010
www.blackcats-games.net
LG V50 ThinQ
What was going on with your WiFI? The only Havoc-Pie “concern” I had (definitely no problems) was the fingerprint and how long it took for my phone to respond, if it actually did.

Even with the fingerprint reader causing frustrations, considering what is currently available, I will deal with my V30 for a little while longer. OnePlus 7Pro is still going for $500+, S8/S9/Note 9, all have their typical Samsung issues; only other option for me is the Pixel 2 or 3, as the 4 has no fingerprint. Amazing how well this phone still runs, this far out (probably should go knock on some wood or at least hop on Swappa and get looking for another one!!!).

Oh, that was very early in our Android 10 development and I couldn't figure out how to get wifi working. Simply flashing the 20H modem fixed it.

OnePlus refuses to put in either an SD slot, headphone jack, or both (I forget) so that's gonna be a no from me, dawg. Same with any "Google" phones.

I'm looking into upgrading to the V50 or G8, as root is veeeeeery close with both phones.

With fingerprint, someone else posted the "fix" in a reply to me. I haven't tried it so I don't know if it works: https://xdaforums.com/mi-5x/how-to/rooted-fix-fingerprint-upgrade-to-t3897423

Edit: Does not fix it for me

Last edited:

mpicasso

Mar 7, 2012
OnePlus refuses to put in either an SD slot, headphone jack, or both (I forget) so that's gonna be a no from me, dawg. Same with any "Google" phones.

I'm looking into upgrading to the V50 or G8, as root is veeeeeery close with both phones.

Yes, the OnePlus lost headphone jack after 6. Not sure they have ever had SD card, as I have not always religiously followed. But most of these phones are pushing 128 to 256GB, so for me, SD card is not as important. And for headphones, not using anything spectacular with my phone (Sony WH-1000MX3’s or B&W PX7’s) so if I migrate away from LG’s DAC, will be looking at this BT badboy.

https://www.whathifi.com/reviews/audiolab-m-dac-nano

Honestly, my problem has been the lack of development and though I realize some has been due to a lack of root/locked bootloaders, there are some phones that get absolutely NO LOVE (will never forget my HTC Inspire...)!!! Before I even consider pulling the trigger, XDA/Telegram are the 1st places I look, to see how they are progressing. I have neither the time, nor patience, to learn how to do what most of these developers are able to do, and though thankful, will bypass a perfectly good phone that does not have an AOSP-based ROM.

TPMJB

Jun 28, 2010
www.blackcats-games.net
LG V50 ThinQ
Yes, the OnePlus lost headphone jack after 6. Not sure they have ever had SD card, as I have not always religiously followed. But most of these phones are pushing 128 to 256GB, so for me, SD card is not as important. And for headphones, not using anything spectacular with my phone (Sony WH-1000MX3’s or B&W PX7’s) so if I migrate away from LG’s DAC, will be looking at this BT badboy.

https://www.whathifi.com/reviews/audiolab-m-dac-nano

Honestly, my problem has been the lack of development and though I realize some has been due to a lack of root/locked bootloaders, there are some phones that get absolutely NO LOVE (will never forget my HTC Inspire...)!!! Before I even consider pulling the trigger, XDA/Telegram are the 1st places I look, to see how they are progressing. I have neither the time, nor patience, to learn how to do what most of these developers are able to do, and though thankful, will bypass a perfectly good phone that does not have an AOSP-based ROM.

SD is very important to me, as I had the terrible Google Nexus 5X that decided to just die on me one day. My storage was encrypted. There was no way to get my data. I used the freezer trick several times and got it to boot long enough to pull my necessary data. Never again will I buy a phone where the company is removing features to save money.

We're not Apple users.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For bootloader unlock purposes, use the US998 KDZ versions with pre-July 2018 security patch: I recommend 20a or 20b.
    Look at the names for dates in the title. You can always update to newer firmware later, AFTER bootloader is unlocked. Flashing a newer KDZ will not relock your bootloader. See bottom of post for instructions on how to downgrade to earlier firmware.

US99820h_00_0318.kdz
    2.8GB

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
    * Android File Hosts MIRROR

* LG Bridge server MIRROR
    (Thanks to @Redline!)

* LG-Firmwares MIRROR

md5: 9915d400f3f815afe457188179973dfa

TWRP FLASHABLE VERSION:
    (thanks to @JohnFawkes!)
    https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1395089523397938154

AFH MIRROR: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1395089523397941723
    AFH MIRROR: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1395089523397942132

MEGA MIRROR: https://mega.nz/#F!oqZXmaYL!-kIP78wxilXLbg5SLeFwOw
    (Thanks @cityneversleepz!)

md5: 6d74ab2618b5065bcb1c9d90b3f7e6b0

ONLY USE MAGISK 18.X ON OREO TWRP-FLASHABLE ZIPS!

If you are installing/updating latest US998 firmware for the first time after bootloader unlock/root, you should flash 20e zip (below), then 20f zip, 20g zip, 20h zip back-to-back in TWRP, then flash Magisk. If you go straight to 20h via TWRP-flashable zip from very early Oreo, you will most likely have problems. There were massive changes starting with US998 20f and you need the prior 20e as foundation before going on to 20h. You should also do this if coming from a custom ROM.

Also flashing magisk in between each and rebooting in between each is not needed. You can add all (zips) to the queue and flash at once then flash magisk and then reboot. Tested this method with the us998 zips and works just fine

Flash the "ROM" with latest TWRP, after wiping caches. Reflash Magisk immediately afterwards, before rebooting to system. It's just stock KDZ but in TWRP-flashable version. Not debloated nor meant to be updated in the future. It's just a very convenient mechanism to have newer stock firmware instead of using dev patched LGUP to flash partitions, etc. Go to this thread and thank him.

Screenshots below are for previous firmware and only demonstrate how to upgrade full KDZ using LGUP.

US99820g_01_0110.kdz
    2.8GB

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
    * Android File Hosts MIRROR * MIRROR

* LG Bridge server MIRROR

* LG-Firmwares MIRROR

md5: 8FF267DECE84CB3ABC690AC57D3F5F7B

TWRP FLASHABLE VERSION:
    (thanks to @JohnFawkes!)
    https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603907012

AFH MIRROR: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=6006931924117905842

md5: 04bc62b70a6c06a3f3f072307b63d9ea

Flash the "ROM" with latest TWRP, after wiping caches. Reflash Magisk immediately afterwards, before rebooting to system. It's just stock KDZ but in TWRP-flashable version. Not debloated nor meant to be updated in the future. It's just a very convenient mechanism to have newer stock firmware instead of using dev patched LGUP to flash partitions, etc.

Screenshots below are for previous firmware and only demonstrate how to upgrade full KDZ using LGUP.

US99820f_00_1121.kdz
    2.8GB

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

* LG-Firmwares MIRROR

md5: 902477d9c5bcb92797f7018b1b8a2bd3

TWRP FLASHABLE VERSION:
    (thanks to @JohnFawkes!)
    https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603889519

AFH MIRROR: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=6006931924117905841

md5: fc2ae3a3a9fe3d274ee8305f1f9da21c

Flash the "ROM" with latest TWRP, after wiping caches. Reflash Magisk immediately afterwards, before rebooting to system. It's just stock KDZ but in TWRP-flashable version. Not debloated nor meant to be updated in the future. It's just a very convenient mechanism to have newer stock firmware instead of using dev patched LGUP to flash partitions, etc.

US99820e_02_0910.kdz
    2.8GB

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

* Mega MIRROR

md5: 1356de6f4856b5e4ac9c5d719426ee15

TWRP FLASHABLE VERSION:
    (thanks to @JohnFawkes!)
    https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603889520

AFH MIRROR: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=6006931924117905843

md5: 3fb2d258b37dbfc5195ebd207bbb9765

Flash the "ROM" with latest TWRP, after wiping caches. Reflash Magisk immediately afterwards before rebooting to system. It's just stock KDZ but in TWRP-flashable version. Not debloated nor meant to be updated in the future. It's just a very convenient mechanism to have newer stock firmware instead of using dev patched LGUP to flash partitions, etc.

US99820d_01_0710.kdz
    2.76GB

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

AFH Mirror: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=6006931924117906091

md5: A85265F221E082D699680B3117D0F20D

TWRP FLASHABLE VERSION:
    (Thanks to @westwood24!)
    https://xdaforums.com/lg-v30/development/rom-lg-us998-20d-rom-t3830318

md5: c09d4cd31171cc2a5a325ae41b7aa79f

Flash the "ROM" with latest TWRP, after wiping caches. Reflash Magisk immediately afterwards before rebooting to system. It's just stock KDZ but in TWRP-flashable version. Not debloated nor meant to be updated in the future. It's just a very convenient mechanism to have newer stock firmware instead of using dev patched LGUP to flash partitions, etc.

US99820c_03_0615.kdz
    2.8GB

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

md5: c5590e7a6b5baa2e14f7d4cc6f34925e

US99820b_03_0524.kdz
    2.76GB

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

md5: 66b32b2d332a876889b6a74ba8d8be7c

TWRP FLASHABLE VERSION:
    (Thanks to @westwood24)

https://xdaforums.com/lg-v30/development/rom-lg-us998-20b-rom-t3813923

md5: 056f3e7e5fa6dd1c5c8d92bd8ba731ff

Flash the "ROM" with latest TWRP. Reflash Magisk immediately afterwards before rebooting to system. It's just stock KDZ but in TWRP-flashable version. Not debloated nor meant to be updated in the future. It's just a very convenient mechanism to have newer stock firmware instead of using dev patched LGUP to flash partitions, etc.

US99820a_04_0330.kdz
    3GB

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

md5: 5654DD3238DB691C1E6E633FE16092C4

* CODEFIRE (Thanks to XDA dev @autoprime.)

NOTE: This is for all V30/V30+/V30S US998 -- open market US998 V30/V30+/V30S, as well as U.S Cellular US998 V30/V30+.

Here's my own US998 V30+ updating:
    v30_Oreo_upgrade.png

v30_Oreo_upgrade.png

20180505_142606.jpg

20180505_142642.jpg

Screenshot_2018-05-05-14-30-41.png

HOW TO (temporarily) DOWNGRADE BACK TO OREO FOR BOOTLOADER UNLOCK
    (or DOWNGRADE BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE PIE)

1) DOWNLOAD FIRMWARE AND DEV PATCHED LGUP

* Download Oreo KDZ you wish to install -- for bootloader unlock would be US998 20a or 20b. You can update to more current firmware AFTER unlocking bootloader on early Oreo.
    (If you just don't like Pie, then choose the most recent Oreo KDZ, which is US998 20h at the top.)

* DOWNLOAD THIS DUAL VERSION OF DEV PATCHED LGUP, made by @tecknight:
    https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603845019
    (Or use attached file from bottom of this post. Thanks to @tecknight! Please go here and click the THANK BUTTON!)

2) INSTALL DEV PATCHED LGUP

0. Uninstall any prior LGUP you have. Uninstall anything like Uppercut, which no longer works and causes conflicts with this Dev Patched LGUP.

1. Extract LGUP_DualMode.zip to a folder on your PC.

2. Browse into the folder and launch LGUP_Store_Frame_Ver_1_14_3.msi.
    Follow the prompts to complete the install.

3. In that folder, right click and select "Run as Administrator" on "SetDev.bat" to set LGUP to developer mode

4. Launch LGUP using the desktop shortcut, NOT the Install folder shortcut.

Choose Process : PARTITION DL (all partitions) or REFURBISH

----------------------------
    3) DOWNGRADING/UPGRADING ANY LG V30/V30+/V30S TO OREO KDZ FIRMWARE

1) Go into download mode (power off completely, then hold volume up button while plugging in USB cable)
    2) open patched LGUP and flash OREO KDZ to DL PARTITION mode. In the pop up box "Select All". Use the attached patched LGUP in this post.
    You can also use REFURBISH mode, if you wish.
    3) Master Reset (post 101 of Frankenstein thread)
    5) DONE.

It's fairly easy. Most people breeze right through this. But if you have any problems, go through this list:

• Make sure you in download mode BEFORE opening the patched LGUP file.
      This is at the top of the list as some people forget to do that. The remainder are in no particular order. If that doesn't work,
    • Try different USB port,
    • Try different USB cable,
    • Try different computer.
    • Reinstall LG mobile drivers on your PC.
    • Reinstall dev patched LGUP again, making sure the files are placed where they need to go (LG Electronics folder, etc).
    • REBOOT THE COMPUTER.

If you ask for help, that's the list of items we are going to give you anyway. ;)

J2QAOrh.png

WARNING: In LGUP do NOT go messing with modes not mentioned in these instructions. Especially do NOT use Chip Erase.

https://9to5lg.com/lgup-1-15-manual-how-to-unbrick-restore-your-lg-devices-with-lgup/
    3) ChipErase: Dangerous, This will erase IMEI/efs, Do not try this if you do not have a NV backup.

I know everyone has their own settings, but for new owners who want a reference point for all the various submenus and customization, I'll share screenshots of my settings. You can always change to what you like. :)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NCm643Y7prJhDLaS2
    No, not worth it. It's just September security update. We'll have November in a few days (probably), and TWRP flashable.

Sent via open market LG US998 V30/V30+

Yep im working on the us998 20E flashable now. Ive have it uploaded later tonight when i get off work. Ill also be taking over the kdz flashable zips for us and verizon from now
    Added US99820b_03_0524 KDZ (2.76Gb)

Right now with this full KDZ, if you are already bootloader unlocked and rooted, to update you need to flash via dev patched LGUP with DL Partition method -- but leave off "recovery" partition to keep TWRP custom recovery. Then in TWRP, reflash Magisk, the "no encryption" file and the "don't check root" file.

If you don't do that, and flash the full KDZ, you will also have to reinstall TWRP.

If we do get a TWRP flashable zip, I'll post the link here in this thread. Then you can just flash THAT in TWRP like a ROM... Until then you can NOT flash this with TWRP. Do NOT post messages that you cannot flash in TWRP. I'm telling you that already. ;)

If you are not bootloader unlocked and rooted, then just flash via LGUP with "upgrade".

________
    @westwood24, can please make us a flashable zip of this KDZ please? You can make your own thread like you did with the H930 update and I'll link to it. Thank you!

Tommorrow i will upload the rom
    Enough, the OP has already stated his thoughts and provided to those; the back and forth is done. Thread Cleaned.