USA Metro PCS LG L70

Search This thread

sintax0r

Aug 18, 2015
Can someone tell me if it's possible to recover this ms323 without a computer ? Download mode works it seems. Hold volume up and plug in power cable but it's unresponsive It says press vol until download... I have this phone I'm on right now, can I download the files i need to flash to an sd card and repair via download menu?

trewdx

Dec 15, 2015
Hi. Im needed stock kitkat build prop file. Pls uploaded file anybody. Thanks.
Sorry my bad english

joepbaars99

Jan 3, 2016
lg l70 d320n

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

well, i tried, but this is the last of the recovery thats showing. i cant access download or fastboot mode. just violet screen with this. any suggestions? i can still use the phone.

DBI Err Fatal!
DemiGod Crash Handler : DBI Err Fatal!

Board Rev.:1.0
Ram dump mode.
Option : SD card ram dump mode.
Push below files to sdcard before test.
rdcookie.txt, rtcookie.txt

Please do folliwing action.
1) Ram dump Mode. Please connect USB.
2) Get the ram dump image using QPST Configuration.
3) If sdcard ram dump enabled just wait for reboot.
4) Collect ramdump files from your pc or sdcard.
5) Send e-mail to [email protected]

Have you had any luck yet? I have the same problem but also can't boot to rom. :(

J Ceceñas

Jan 10, 2016
Question about an update appearing in notification panel. (Maybe lollipop stock!)

Hey guys, i just want to know if you got that actualization too, it appeared like 3 days ago, I returned my cellphone to stock kit kat, version "c" like 3 weeks ago, because i had problems with the "nameless rom", just bugs that annoyed me, so when i restored the phone that OS actualization appeared, i didn't installed it yet because i want to know if it is good, an also because don't want to loose root... I know that is maybe lollipop because i talk with a guy named "Rey" on lg's live chat support, he told me like maybe was lollipop because lg is rolling it out for the lg ms323, and i had kit kat, so he told me basically that was lollipop. So if anyone that has the stock rom saw this actualization and installed please tell me if it is lollipop, what version is, an also if it has any problems like waste the battery pretty quickly, or something like that... and also if you installed it already how did you root your device... thanks.:good::good:

Send from Lg ms323

Last edited:

churrumico

Jan 14, 2016
Hi, I'm from Peru, brought me a cell lg l70 ms323 l70 MetroPCS, but does not work when I connect the USB cable to the computer out the image. the same thing happens when I connect the charger

This is the link of the image of my cell

**h*t*t*p*://ww*w.subeimagenes.com/img/20160114-215852-1603600.h*t*m*l**
not let me post url, erase *

What can I do?

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 AM ----------

Hi, I'm from Peru, brought me a cell lg l70 ms323 l70 MetroPCS, but does not work when I connect the USB cable to the computer out the image. the same thing happens when I connect the charger.....

This is the link of the image of my cell

**h*t*t*p*://ww*w.subeimagenes.com/img/20160114-215852-1603600.h*t*m*l**
not let me post url, erase * for view the picture

when I press the power button, it stays in the LG logo and will not start....

What can I do?

LeandroDa7

Jan 16, 2016
Can someone help me?

I have an LG L70 D325f, had this problem but I formatted it and no longer appears the two folders "Image" and "verinfo". :crying:
You have any solutions?
Pardon my English.

ruppertf

Mar 3, 2016
Flash to a different baseband radio

So can we flash the international firmware and not loose any data on our US Metro L70's ?
I looking to see if the LG L70 can be :fingers-crossed:. I'd like to see if flashing the international firmware will not delete any data on my phone. I travel to Spain for holiday and would like the L70 to be on anything other than the 2G it defaults to. My L70 is BootLoader unlocked, carrier unlocked and rooted thanks to this forum.
I have the V10C: D320n10c_00.kdz International firmware and the 2014 LG Flash Tool.
My Baseband is M8610B-AAAANAZM-1.0.6038
And Software version is MS32310b
Thank You all who have helped in the past.:cyclops::fingers-crossed:

swathijangam

Jul 26, 2015
plzz help me

If you're going to copy my stuff, quote or link the entire post please.

Link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=53159301&postcount=327

I have more goodies to upload and share.

Sent from my LGMS769 using Tapatalk

Plzz Help me.. I have LG L70.. which is bricked I guess because its not my phone
I downloaded the stock firmware and the flashtoo and the LG United drivers
LG Android NET USB serial port (com20) in the device manager
when I hold the volume volume connect its to computer sound come and then
shows press volume up until download mode is shown loading.... sumthing like that n then
boot certification error
secure booting error
plzz help
I dont whether I dont have any bootloader or recovery in it... I tried many time but stil not goin in download mod

swathijangam

Jul 26, 2015
plzz help me

Yes,when you'r phone is in download mode and connected to pc, you should not get any driver related errors.
If you have another pc, i recommend using that and Install the drivers and then lg support tool. If you dont have another pc, uninstall all the lg specific stuff and start from scratch.
Most likely the things you installed earlier for offline kdz flash is causing this driver error.

EDIT: If you are still getting error with the LG Support tool, try flashing the TOT file as follows:
1)install LG Flash tool from post 6
2)download the LGMS323_20140328_LGFLASHv160.dll and LGMS323AT-02-V10b-310-160-APR-07-2014.tot files from
http://oudhitsquad.com/android/?dir=LGE/Firmware/MS323
and paste put the files in C:\LG\LGFlashTool folder(folder is created when you follow step 1)
3)put your phone in download mode and then open LG Flash tool. you will be asked to select the .dll and .tot files, select the files you downloaded in step 2
and click OK
4)on the main screen of LG flash tool, click on => button and wait, you should see captions changed to "Ready"
5)now unplug your phone and plug back and the TOT file will start flashing.once the flashing process is complete, you will see factory reset status=3 on the screen. disconnect your phone, take the battery out and start the phone.

Sent from my LGMS323 using XDA Free mobile app

lzz Help me.. I have LG L70.. which is bricked I guess because its not my phone
I downloaded the stock firmware and the flashtoo and the LG United drivers
LG Android NET USB serial port (com20) in the device manager
when I hold the volume volume connect its to computer sound come and then
shows press volume up until download mode is shown loading.... sumthing like that n then
boot certification error
secure booting error
plzz help
I dont whether I dont have any bootloader or recovery in it... I tried many time but stil not goin in download mode :crying:

updated links?

I remain in desperate need of, hopefully, just the right firmware. I have been spoiled by my nexus and broke my friend's LGMS323.
can someone update these ouhitsquad.com links? they don't work.

SAMMYZ is the person that posted this else where I posted it here to help us root THIS b*t*h!

Alright let the MS323/D415 development begin.

1) There are new drivers here (v3.11) uninstall old drivers:
http://tool.xcdn.gdms.lge.com/dn/downloader.dev?fileKey=UW00120120425

2)MS323 (Metro L70) firmware here:
http://oudhitsquad.com/android/?dir=LGE/Firmware/MS323

3)D415 (T-Mobile L90) firmware here:
http://oudhitsquad.com/android/?dir=LGE/Firmware/D415

4)D320 (International L70) firmware here:
http://oudhitsquad.com/android/?dir=LGE/Firmware/D320n

I will be adding more D320 firmwares as I find more, beware weird looking file names as those would be incomplete files that are still uploading.

Just to let yall know that I just copied this from the other forum and it's not my work.

LG L70 still NOT rooted
MK902 ROOTED with 4.4 custom rom

kaanoglu

Nov 14, 2006
istanbul
www.serdarsahin.net
Hello,
i need LGMS323 tot firmware file LGMS323AT-02-V10b-310-160-APR-07-2014.tot can someone update links or upload this file?
ouhitsquad.com links don't work. All links is dead.. :(

I remain in desperate need of, hopefully, just the right firmware. I have been spoiled by my nexus and broke my friend's LGMS323.
can someone update these ouhitsquad.com links? they don't work.

joeybear23

Aug 4, 2010
Undisclosed
stores.ebay.com
Hello,
i need LGMS323 tot firmware file LGMS323AT-02-V10b-310-160-APR-07-2014.tot can someone update links or upload this file?
ouhitsquad.com links don't work. All links is dead.. :(

I assume you are stuck in a bootloop like me after applying the latest firmware update on a rooted MS323...
Are you able to get into download/upload mode? I can only get mine to the factory reset menu, but it never resets. I'm sure there is a way to restore this thing... it's just a toy for my kid, but I really don't want to throw it away.

Found this (for the firmware):
https://mega.nz/#!DsR3ALBZ!672_QhBjj0DZUJkflcE3EJU2GxkoKoxgmjRMUBxRDjo

And this (for instructions and the flash tool):
http://androidforums.com/threads/unbrick-twogbsds-simple-unbrick-guide.864922/

If you need LG Drivers:
http://www.lg.com/us/lgeai/drivers

Here is the write-up, so that we have it on this forum:

First, make sure you can access Download Mode.
Turn off the device, then hold Volume Up and plug in your USB cable, continuing to hold Volume Up until it enters Download Mode.

You should be in Download Mode before starting the process.

1. Download LG Flash Tool here: http://d-h.st/Fph
2. Download MS323 Firmware here: https://mega.nz/#!DsR3ALBZ!672_QhBjj0DZUJkflcE3EJU2GxkoKoxgmjRMUBxRDjo
3. Extract the LG Flash Tool, and copy the MS323 Firmware into the same directory
4. Open LGFlashTool2014.exe, for 'Select Type' choose 3GQCT. For 'PhoneMode' select EMERGENCY. Then go down to Select KDZ file and find the MS323 Firmware file (MS32310b_00.kdz)
5. Click Normal Flash
6. In the next window, click Start
7. In the country and language window, just click OK
8. A new window will open and the progress bar on your device will begin moving. After it complete it should reboot and you're done.

Last edited:
Reactions: kaanoglu

kaanoglu

Nov 14, 2006
istanbul
www.serdarsahin.net
Thank you my friend.

I assume you are stuck in a bootloop like me after applying the latest firmware update on a rooted MS323...
Are you able to get into download/upload mode? I can only get mine to the factory reset menu, but it never resets. I'm sure there is a way to restore this thing... it's just a toy for my kid, but I really don't want to throw it away.

Found this (for the firmware):
https://mega.nz/#!DsR3ALBZ!672_QhBjj0DZUJkflcE3EJU2GxkoKoxgmjRMUBxRDjo

And this (for instructions and the flash tool):
http://androidforums.com/threads/unbrick-twogbsds-simple-unbrick-guide.864922/

If you need LG Drivers:
http://www.lg.com/us/lgeai/drivers

Here is the write-up, so that we have it on this forum:

First, make sure you can access Download Mode.
Turn off the device, then hold Volume Up and plug in your USB cable, continuing to hold Volume Up until it enters Download Mode.

You should be in Download Mode before starting the process.

1. Download LG Flash Tool here: http://d-h.st/Fph
2. Download MS323 Firmware here: https://mega.nz/#!DsR3ALBZ!672_QhBjj0DZUJkflcE3EJU2GxkoKoxgmjRMUBxRDjo
3. Extract the LG Flash Tool, and copy the MS323 Firmware into the same directory
4. Open LGFlashTool2014.exe, for 'Select Type' choose 3GQCT. For 'PhoneMode' select EMERGENCY. Then go down to Select KDZ file and find the MS323 Firmware file (MS32310b_00.kdz)
5. Click Normal Flash
6. In the next window, click Start
7. In the country and language window, just click OK
8. A new window will open and the progress bar on your device will begin moving. After it complete it should reboot and you're done.

zardak

Nov 14, 2012
Is anybody willing to help me?
I bricked my MS323 badly, probably accidentally wiped the wrong partition. I've just tried @joeybear23 guide and this http://androidforums.com/threads/unbrick-twogbsds-simple-unbrick-guide.864922/page-4 with no results.
The phone can only boot in download mode (vol up + insert usb), but this is all I get:
AQ8umsc.jpg

JUoGZ5X.png

joeybear23

Aug 4, 2010
Undisclosed
stores.ebay.com
Is anybody willing to help me?
I bricked my MS323 badly, probably accidentally wiped the wrong partition. I've just tried @joeybear23 guide and this http://androidforums.com/threads/unbrick-twogbsds-simple-unbrick-guide.864922/page-4 with no results.
The phone can only boot in download mode (vol up + insert usb), but this is all I get:
AQ8umsc.jpg

JUoGZ5X.png

Make sure you have the right drivers installed. The LG drivers have to be manually installed if you are using Windows 7, it is not just a one-click operation.

Last edited:

unbreakable360

Mar 28, 2011
Rooted with king root flashify recovery and changed kr to su using terminal emulator my question is can terminal emulator be used to unlock bootloader on mpcs l70 ms323? I've read it was possible on the dual version but no confirmation on wether it would work for lgms323.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [CWMR][MS323] CWM 6.0.5.0 For LG L70

This recovery is for the LG L70 (MS323). It has been tested and works 100%.

This wouldn't be possible without junkie2100 and PlayfulGod, be sure to thank them also ;)

Credits:

junkie2100
    PlayfulGod
    BlastGT1
    bobdamnit
    Cheetopocalypse
    LoneStar
    biggiephil
    crutchcorn
    and last but not least, koush.

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for anything that can happen to your device when using this. Your phone = Your responsibility. Your booloader MUST be unlocked to use this.

NOTE: I am still waiting on a firmware B tester to test the key combo to boot to recovery. For all you firmware B users, be careful not to brick your device because the key combo has not been confirmed working for y'all yet :)

The Goods

Instructions:

Fastboot users

Download the recovery.img to your computer and open up terminal or command prompt and cd to the directory where the recovery.img is.

Example:
    Windows
    Code:
    cd Downloads
    Linux
    Code:
    cd ~/Downloads

Now that you are in the recovery.img's directory, boot into fastboot mode by powering off the device, from power off, plug in your usb, power on the device, as soon as it starts to boot, release the power button and hold volume up until in fastboot mode.

Now in terminal or command prompt, type:
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    Reboot
    Code:
    fastboot reboot
    Once booted, go download this awesome app to make rebooting to recovery easy, HERE

People who restored the laf partition, follow these steps:

Place the recovery.img in the root of your internal sd card.

Open up command prompt or terminal and type:
    Code:
    adb shell
    Code:
    su

Now it is time to overwrite your stock recovery with cwm, type:
    Code:
    dd if=/sdcard/recovery.img of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/recovery

That's it, download this awesome app to reboot to recovery HERE

Keep in mind, when rebooting from recovery, it will ask you to do 2 things, select no for the first option and select yes for fix root or you will lose your root. To boot to recovery you would use the same key that is used to factory reset, from power off, you boot and press volume down

That's it for the recovery, hope everyone enjoys it :) If you would like to donate, you can click the little donate picture in my signature and send me some money for an energy drink :p
    [UNLOCK][MS323] LG L70 Bootloader Unlock

This is the method I used to unlock the bootloader of the LG L70 on MetroPCS. This has worked for me and will work for you if you follow the instructions and read this guide :)

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for anything that may happen when unlocking your bootloader. Your device = Your responsibility.

Credits: junkie2100, PlayfulGod, LoneStar, Cheetopocalypse, bobdamnit, BlastGT1, jonhaney, daddyof3_101, biggiephil and lady vengeance (sorry if I forgot someone).

What you need:

Windows users, you need fastboot and adb installed. All of which is included in the zip for part 1. Linux users, same for you, I have included the adb and fastboot binary but I had a problem with the adb not working in the package, might be something I edited in the shell script so install adb in your bin directory (I can help if needed).

NOTE: Must have busybox installed on your device, have USB debugging enabled, and the phone plugged in and set as charge only.

Part 1:

Windows Users

1. Download the bootloader.zip and extract it to your Desktop.
    Mirror link: HERE

2. Open the bootloader folder and press shift + right click, select "Open Command Window here".

3. In command prompt, type:
    Code:
    laf_script.bat
    (Hit enter and the first step will start)

Be sure to pay attention to the command window to make sure you are not having any problems. That is it for part 1, go to part 2 :)[/align]

Linux Users

1. Download the bootloader.zip and extract it to your Desktop
    Mirror link: HERE

2. Open terminal with ctrl + alt + t and cd to the folders directory.
    Code:
    cd ~/Desktop/bootloader_unlock_part1

3. In the folder, right click the laf_script_linux.sh file, go to properties, and allow the file to execute as program.

4. Now in terminal, type:
    Code:
    ./laf_script_linux.sh

Done with part 1, pay attention to the terminal and be sure everything is working correctly.[/align]

Windows and Linux users, if you had everything setup correctly before running this, you should have a backup of the laf.img in the directory you ran the script from. If you have checked your script directory and your adb directory located on the C drive for windows (If you didn't use the ones I included) and you still don't have a backup of the laf partition, hastebin the output of terminal or command prompt and link me to it.

Part 2:

Windows and Linux Users

1. Power off your device

2. With the device powered off, plug in your usb to your computer, power on and hold volume up until in fastboot mode. If your phone boots to download mode then something didn't work right, be sure you followed every instruction in part 1.

3. Open Command prompt or terminal and cd to the same directory as your scripts, once there, type:
    Code:
    fastboot devices
    (Hit enter)
    Be sure that your device is listed, it should be random numbers.
    Code:
    fastboot oem unlock

4. Verify that your bootloader is indeed unlocked:
    Code:
    fastboot oem device-info

That is it, you are now unlocked ;) Keep in mind that download mode is now gone, so if your brick then fastboot is your only option. If you would like to restore download mode as soon as you unlock your device, you can do this:

cd to the directory where your backup of the laf partition is
    Code:
    cd ~/Desktop/bootloader_unlock_part1

Push the img to your sdcard
    Code:
    adb push laf.img /sdcard/

Use adb shell & su
    Code:
    adb shell
    Code:
    su

Overwrite the zeroed out partition
    Code:
    dd if=/sdcard/laf.img of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/laf

Done, hope y'all enjoy this. If you would like to show me some support, you can do so by clicking the donate link in my signature, all donations will be appreciated :) Be sure to keep your username in the correct field so I can personally thank you.
    Please support for a new device forum request

Hi all,
    Please hit thanks to below post, so that I can build a strong case to get us a forum: we have so much redundant information here, so its a high time we should have our own forum.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=54680727&postcount=15119
    Hello everyone,

Thread cleaned to get it back on track.
    This is just a general reminder to all. No one is to ask for ETAs here or anywhere else on this site. No one is entitled to anything. These roms and/or mods take time to do and at times it's a struggle to find enough time to do them for everyone. Please keep in mind, that people have personal lives that come first before anything else that is going on on this website.
    Please respect that and respect each other.

Regards...
    CWM being released soon ;) Testing everything before releasing