• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

USA Metro PCS LG L70

kylegrant

Jan 23, 2012
Hey man, what do you think of this? Thinking about checking it out:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2293589
Im not the one you asked but.. this mod looks decent maybe better than nothing. Viper is gonna give you a ton more options and an EQ across the whole system. From reading pure audio, i think you need to buy and use his music player to get the full effect of the mod while listening to music. I use poweramp with viper and its great.

LILJAMER

Mar 19, 2014
Question

Hello peeps :D i have a quick question are all the phones the same as in design wise. If i were to order the back part of the d320 or the d325 would it be able to perfectly fit on my MS323 I really don't like the original back cover to the MS323 it isn't just for me. thanks in advance

Bobw55

Have had this phone for a few days and have a few questions..
1) It does not appear to have an led in the home button, but other lg l70 models do. Is the led physically there but not supported by the stock rom?
2) It looks like KitKat or 4.4.0 deals with battery and other status bar icons differently (tried ninjaMorph) if I am mistaken then where are they stored?
I am rooted with towelroot.
Can wait for a ROM, but the bland white status bar has to go.

Last edited:

jma9454

Apr 11, 2012
Seattle
Hey man, what do you think of this? Thinking about checking it out:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2293589
Im not the one you asked but.. this mod looks decent maybe better than nothing. Viper is gonna give you a ton more options and an EQ across the whole system. From reading pure audio, i think you need to buy and use his music player to get the full effect of the mod while listening to music. I use poweramp with viper and its great.
Yeah, this looks pretty good, but have you seen everything viper can do? I'll upload some screenshots soon, but I'm gonna have to stay with viper for now.
Sorry for not getting back sooner, today was filled with disc golf, work, and a couple movies. This is my first chance to be on my phone for more than 5 minutes since 8 this morning.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

crutchcorn

Dec 26, 2013
Sacramento, CA
Yeah, this looks pretty good, but have you seen everything viper can do? I'll upload some screenshots soon, but I'm gonna have to stay with viper for now.
Sorry for not getting back sooner, today was filled with disc golf, work, and a couple movies. This is my first chance to be on my phone for more than 5 minutes since 8 this morning.

Already installed Viper. First time ever using it. :) Thanks though.

Reactions: jma9454

jma9454

Apr 11, 2012
Seattle
Have had this phone for a few days and have a few questions..
1) It does not appear to have an led in the home button, but other lg l70 models do. Is the led physically there but not supported by the stock rom?
No, this model does not have the backlight under the home. We (or at least I) have gone to extensive lengths to see if this has it, but alas, the ms323 doesn't.

Reactions: crutchcorn

LILJAMER

Mar 19, 2014
I got the new phone yesterday and this one seems to have more space than my old one for some reason but still not enough to install Modern Combat 5 any help with this big game?

brentwago

Jul 27, 2014
I got the new phone yesterday and this one seems to have more space than my old one for some reason but still not enough to install Modern Combat 5 any help with this big game?
Try this!
http://androidforums.com/showthrea... for me. Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jma9454

Apr 11, 2012
Seattle
How big is the data for the game? You might have to just look for it online and download it to your external and install it that way

LILJAMER

Mar 19, 2014
How big is the data for the game? You might have to just look for it online and download it to your external and install it that way

I have it on my ipad air its about 1 gig the previous title modern combat 4 has a bigger size and more graphics than modern combat 5 but Modern Combat 5 isn't compatible with our phone

ricki13th

Jun 4, 2014
Miami

Hey man how is it going my phone was bricked yesterday but know its fine good thing I had a nandroid backup. How do you install viper from what I read its pretty nice.

jma9454

Apr 11, 2012
Seattle
Hey man how is it going my phone was bricked yesterday but know its fine good thing I had a nandroid backup. How do you install viper from what I read its pretty nice.
It's an app. Here's the app
Here's the forum.
The driver you choose I think is the top one; I can't remember which one that is.

Last edited:

MysticPhynyxe

Jan 3, 2012
Las Vegas
So I searched the thread but couldn't find the ansder. I have the LG FlashTool and the .tot and .dll files. at this point I'm nor sure what I should be doing.

I'm trying to flash back to stock to start fresh.

Now in case I'm jut making things difficult, I had to do a factory reset, but when I go through the setup there is no keyboard, only google voice thing, so I can't sign into my google, there seems to be no home app or keyboard installed. If I could get a home app pushed, I could get into the app store and look for a keyboard in myapps.
Anyone have some help for me, from either angle?
I did the same thing.. If you click on accessibility tab and then once you get into accessibility activate your new year Universal touch tab tab once you activate that bring up the univer of the universal touch tab menu triple tap on the home button on the screen it will bring up a listing on the bottom three of three separate listings you want to go to one of those one of those will get you to an actual party accessibility in your settings and if you look at the top of your screen you'll see it in the back room that is the only thing I can tell you is to activate one of your email to your Gmail account once you do that download a keyboard and a home launcher I can give you more step by step instructions but not right this second tell me how to get in touch with you and I can call you or something like that or have somebody else call you

kylegrant

Jan 23, 2012
I did the same thing.. If you click on accessibility tab and then once you get into accessibility activate your new year Universal touch tab tab once you activate that bring up the univer of the universal touch tab menu triple tap on the home button on the screen it will bring up a listing on the bottom three of three separate listings you want to go to one of those one of those will get you to an actual party accessibility in your settings and if you look at the top of your screen you'll see it in the back room that is the only thing I can tell you is to activate one of your email to your Gmail account once you do that download a keyboard and a home launcher I can give you more step by step instructions but not right this second tell me how to get in touch with you and I can call you or something like that or have somebody else call you
What the **** is this ****?

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone