USA Pre-order thread

Search This thread

Djapatos

Apr 7, 2011
Back in another pre order thread

This time i order through Samsung since BestBuy doesn't have TMobile version and I didn't want an unlocked one.

Got the Watch and Buds with credits.

I heard Samsung trade in can get ugly sometimes. Just hope it goes smoothly.

Gil Smash

Jan 14, 2011
What's the difference between getting a carrier variant and unlocked? Is there a plus to getting the Tmobile one?

Back in another pre order thread

This time i order through Samsung since BestBuy doesn't have TMobile version and I didn't want an unlocked one.

Got the Watch and Buds with credits.

I heard Samsung trade in can get ugly sometimes. Just hope it goes smoothly.

I had ZERO issues when I did a trade in when I ordered the Note 10+ Pre-Order - evertyhing went very smoothly - and I expect it will do the same this time - I traded a Pixel XL4 and got 600 for trade in with the other credits (total $235) Great Deal - Can't wait to get the new Ultra - ATT Version - I honestly don't even miss rooting any more.....

people211

Jan 18, 2011
Is normal wear ok on a trade in or does it have to be mint to get full amount?
Preordered the 128gb unlocked version with buds+, 45watt charger and 256gb SD card with $235 credit.

dmb219

Feb 25, 2012
Pennsylvania
Is normal wear ok on a trade in or does it have to be mint to get full amount?
Preordered the 128gb unlocked version with buds+, 45watt charger and 256gb SD card with $235 credit.

It just needs to turn on and not have a cracked screen.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

What's the difference between getting a carrier variant and unlocked? Is there a plus to getting the Tmobile one?

I'm with AT&T and while my unlocked Pixel gets wifi calling, Samsung's unlocked phones won't. I'm getting the AT&T model for that reason. I use wifi calling quite a bit in a couple areas with either poor or no service. I believe I've heard the extra services from other carriers work on an unlocked phone but I'm not sure.

teamfresno

Apr 14, 2015
It just needs to turn on and not have a cracked screen.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

I'm with AT&T and while my unlocked Pixel gets wifi calling, Samsung's unlocked phones won't. I'm getting the AT&T model for that reason. I use wifi calling quite a bit in a couple areas with either poor or no service. I believe I've heard the extra services from other carriers work on an unlocked phone but I'm not sure.

I'm with T-Mobile. I'm not sure if the extra services would work for us, so I went with the T-Mobile model to be on the safe side.

cpufrost

Feb 26, 2012
Big Country
I will never get another carrier branded phone again!
Hate jingles, screens and other useless crap they put on there.
There's always workarounds to limits.
NEVER capitulate to their garbage.
There's always Apple! :)

Reactions: 20degrees

skinnytoo2

Oct 22, 2007
Forgot to mention I purchased a S10 off of eBay for $349, used it for trade in and got $600 off. I was going to trade in my Note 10 5G but ended up selling it on swappa for more so it all worked out!!

I'm on Verizon. Until last year or two years ago none of the services would work on unlocked phones. That has all changed now. Unlocked Samsung phones work with Wi-Fi calling and all of the extra features.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts