USA Pre-order thread

Search This thread

d_ganggreen

Mar 3, 2014
Schertz
Hello everyone...it's been about 4 years since I was on android (yes, I was on iOS). Super excited for this phone. Just placed today for an ultra 128GB unlocked, and was surprised to see still expected to deliver end of next week. This is actually perfect for me as I am on the road and will be back on the 6th.

Beagles329

Oct 28, 2015
Random question...Trying to preorder through Samsung with financing (with Verizon as the carrier) but the only option is for 36 months. When I reserved it showed 24 months as the only option. Am I missing something or just S.O.L.?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

VZTech

Dec 31, 2019
Random question...Trying to preorder through Samsung with financing (with Verizon as the carrier) but the only option is for 36 months. When I reserved it showed 24 months as the only option. Am I missing something or just S.O.L.?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
What's the difference? Take the 36 mos, pay it off in 24.

cafeconleche90

Feb 26, 2020
Back!

Pre-ordered from Sammy. Man, it has been a while! I've been living in iOS jail for the last 4 years and I cannot wait to get back into Android -Sheesh!

Got the 128GB in black - plus the Smart Cam and Tab A kids combo. Had to do it - I have a one year old so, why not LOL.

I know Sammy is not what it used to be in terms of development, but here's hoping!

cpufrost

Feb 26, 2012
Big Country
I'd be willing to bet those doing the Samsung financing are in for a shocker of more than just a hard pull on their credit!
I've read where this is listed as a CFA (Consumer Finance Agreement) which drags down FICO scores way more than a simple line of credit or even store credit card! I'm all for x days same as cash, 0% APR over terms, et al. But CFAs are utter cancer to one's credit score.

2015Ducatimulti

May 3, 2010
coldwater,mi
I'd be willing to bet those doing the Samsung financing are in for a shocker of more than just a hard pull on their credit!
I've read where this is listed as a CFA (Consumer Finance Agreement) which drags down FICO scores way more than a simple line of credit or even store credit card! I'm all for x days same as cash, 0% APR over terms, et al. But CFAs are utter cancer to one's credit score.

I have had samsung fina. for while and maybe dropped my credit FICO score like 5 points, last sept when I bought the Note 10 plus, since has came back up where it was before.

cpufrost

Feb 26, 2012
Big Country
I have had samsung fina. for while and maybe dropped my credit FICO score like 5 points, last sept when I bought the Note 10 plus, since has came back up where it was before.

Interesting, that sounds typical of opening a small line and paying it down. That's a good thing as the last thing someone wants is a big hit typical of CFAs that just doesn't recover regardless if its payed in full or not!

Reactions: 2015Ducatimulti

apascual89

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 17, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Fedex label has been created. Looks like expected ship date is 3/2 to be delivered 3/4.

Looked at my FedEx delivery manager.

Ordered from Samsung.com Friday the 21st around 12:30am.

johnwayne27

Jan 31, 2015
Creditors(big ones like for a house or car) pull your full report and can see its samsung and arent going to dock you for it if you do the process manually. Its nothing to worry about.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

VZTech

Dec 31, 2019
Wednesday can't come quick enough

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200227-111215.jpg
    Screenshot_20200227-111215.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 324

skinnytoo2

Oct 22, 2007
Where did you guys with shipping notifications order from?

Sent from my SM-F700U1 using Tapatalk

VZTech

Dec 31, 2019
So everyone who paid extra for shipping, is getting the phone the same day as others that chose free shipping. Wtf is up with that.

Top Liked Posts