General Usa version just got the android 13 update

Search This thread
We are the unlocked that have not gotten it.
So this is discussed with every release of new software from Samsung. Seriously, you can really all the Note, Galaxy S, and Z Fold threads back to the Galaxy S8. Unlocked is ALWAYS last to get the new version on Samsung.

The common consensus and belief is that as part of their partnership with the carriers, they push all the carrier branded firmware first, then usually about a week later, unlocked gets it.

This year was abnormal in that those of us on the Beta got it first. I participate in every beta (did on the S22U and my ZF4 this year), and the unlocked beta is usually updated to the stable version the same time as all the other U1 devices.

Reactions: -MrMM-

ITMASTER

Jan 30, 2008
Yerevan
Can someone help me with my firmware version what is the OYM CSC? My phone is US region but not sure what is the firmware region code? and can someone give me the firmware version for the Samsung directly bought from Samsung.us store. SM-F936U1_OYM_XAA

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221128_114717_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20221128_114717_Settings.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 56

agetupside

Nov 2, 2021
Can someone help me with my firmware version what is the OYM CSC? My phone is US region but not sure what is the firmware region code? and can someone give me the firmware version for the Samsung directly bought from Samsung.us store. SM-F936U1_OYM_XAA
Mine is OYM as well. I think this is multiple CSC probably because you are using two Sims. I think the unlocked version from Samsung website 's CSC depends on the Sim.

Ludatyk

Nov 12, 2013
I wonder if I can expect to get the November security update at some point in December...
Well, we are in December.. so, we should expect it this month. According to Samsung release schedule OneUI 5 was due in November, but I’m with AT&T… they are notoriously slow when it comes to releasing updates.

[email protected]

Apr 4, 2011
Cotswolds, England
[UPDATED 07DEC22]

Samsung have, so far, rolled out Android 13, One UI 5.0 in the last 27 days, to the majority of their devices worldwide.

F936B, international

Africa, all

Asia, all

Europe all

North America (only Mexico and Panama)

South America (only Uruguay, Paraguay, Chile)

Australia and New Zealand, all

F9360 variant

China, all

F936N variant

South Korea, all

F936W variant

Canada, all

F936U variant

U.S.A., only TMB = T-Mobile (USA), TMK = Metro.

F936U1 variant

U.S.A., still on Android 12

Last edited:
Reactions: wirelessrevolution

ITMASTER

Jan 30, 2008
Yerevan
Samsung have, so far, rolled out Android 13, One UI 5.0 in the last 3+ weeks, to the majority of their devices worldwide.

F936B, international

Africa, all

Asia, all

Europe all

North America (only Mexico and Panama)

South America (only Uruguay)

Australia is still on Android 12.

F9360 variant

China, all

F936N variant

South Korea, all

F936W variant

Canada, all

F936U variant

U.S.A., only TMB = T-Mobile (USA), TMK = Metro.

F936U1 variant

U.S.A., still on Android 12
And this is really bad...why unlocked phones in US should get update latest

Top Liked Posts