• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

USB and Bootloop Problem

Search This thread

Nachosss

Nov 3, 2016
Santiago
Hi, I have a Poco F2 pro, It was working fine until it suddenly stopped charging. I went to a phone repair store and they told me the it was the main flex and they replaced it. Then my device were charging again but my PC wouldn't recognize it. Some days later it just stopped charging again. I decided to look for the parts on Aliexpress, and I ordered the charging port and the main flex cable and tried repair it myself. The problem its that now my device charges but its on a bootloop (I had a custom rom installed) and my pc doesn't recognize it. If I connect it on the usb-c port of my laptop it says "Unknown USB device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)" but on the the other ports its just doesn't show.
I tried reinstalling the drivers and all, but I can't get my PC to recognize it in Fastboot so I can install another recovery to flash my rom again.
What could I do know?

Dadovvv

Sep 25, 2010
VU
Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro (Redmi K30 Pro)
Hi, I have a Poco F2 pro, It was working fine until it suddenly stopped charging. I went to a phone repair store and they told me the it was the main flex and they replaced it. Then my device were charging again but my PC wouldn't recognize it. Some days later it just stopped charging again. I decided to look for the parts on Aliexpress, and I ordered the charging port and the main flex cable and tried repair it myself. The problem its that now my device charges but its on a bootloop (I had a custom rom installed) and my pc doesn't recognize it. If I connect it on the usb-c port of my laptop it says "Unknown USB device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)" but on the the other ports its just doesn't show.
I tried reinstalling the drivers and all, but I can't get my PC to recognize it in Fastboot so I can install another recovery to flash my rom again.
What could I do know?
how about trying different usb cable? did u try that?

spychodelics

Jan 19, 2011
I have the same problem, phone is charging fine but it does not get recognized when connected to a pc.
Tried different cables and different pcs.

watching some youtube videos it seems that the main flex connectors needs "pressure".