• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question USB C to 3.5mm Headphone and Charger Adapter that works on Pixel 6 Pro

Search This thread
Unfortunately I have no idea what you tested this adapter on, but it is complete trash with the pixel 6 pro. It neither charges or plays audio thru the headphone jack. I even decided to test on my old Pixel 4a5g and it only managed to be able to charge. 😔

I just used mine in my 2013 Ford Edge (it's an older model with Sync that won't play music via BT so I have to jack into the aux plug) with wired connection to the sound system and it allows me to charge simultaneously on my P6P whiel playing music with PowerAmp app. The sound quality is fantastic, also.

• Wow
Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

FrenchKoR

Jan 18, 2011
Same here ! I bought this adapter and it doesn't works with my P6P. If I use it with earphones only yes, but when I plug my power supply (the Google's one official), it doesn't works anymore, both sound and charge. I'm very disappointed about this buy.

• Wow

Fladnag99

Nov 16, 2021
The https://www.moshi.com/en/product/us...with-charginguniversal/silver?ref=category:43 is what I'm looking for but sheesh these are getting pricey. I sure wish I had checked that google had removed the headphone jack befor buying this thing.

Wynnded

Apr 18, 2009
Rockies
Do you mean the first works with both charger and earphones plugged in ? Which charger do you use ?
It did for me. I plugged the device into my phone, the wired headphones into the apparatus, started YouTube Music and then plugged in the charger from my OG Pixel Stand because is was handy where I was sitting at my desk. This is when the battery icon in the status bar changed for not charging to charging. There was no interruption in the music.
The https://www.moshi.com/en/product/us...with-charginguniversal/silver?ref=category:43 is what I'm looking for but sheesh these are getting pricey. I sure wish I had checked that google had removed the headphone jack befor buying this thing.
I was in error on the purchase date, I was working from memory, and see where that got me? I checked my Google Store orders and see that I bought this in Oct. 2018 with my P3 rather than my OG Pixel. The price then was $40 US. No surprise the prices have gone up... :rolleyes:

sdbe

Dec 9, 2007
Has anyone managed to find a USB C to 3.5mm Headphone and Charger Adapter 2in1 for the Pixel 6 Pro. The few I have tried so far only at best will work the audio port but none will charge. Hoping to find one that does both for when driving to be able to charge and listen to music with the 3,5 mm headphone attached to my car radio input. Adapters similar to the attached images that work would be ideal.

Thanks

I got this one from Amazon in May for my previous phone. When I got my P6 (non-Pro) it worked fine. The phone displays 'rapid charging' but when I look at accubattery the charge rate is around 900 mA per hour. It is connected in my car to the Aux port not a headphone.

I tried 2 other brands before this one and they both had issues.

96carboard

Jul 17, 2018

I got this one from Amazon in May for my previous phone. When I got my P6 (non-Pro) it worked fine. The phone displays 'rapid charging' but when I look at accubattery the charge rate is around 900 mA per hour. It is connected in my car to the Aux port not a headphone.

Anything over 500 mA would be considered "rapid".

FrenchKoR

Jan 18, 2011
Last edited:

lame.exe

Jul 21, 2016

I can also confirm this adapter from Nimaso is working perfectly, charging full speed and audio same time.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It would be awesome if folks replying to threads would just answer the OPs question instead of arguing with each other.
    Are you saying this worked great for the new Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro's?
    Yes, works great w/ my P6P
    Has anyone managed to find a USB C to 3.5mm Headphone and Charger Adapter 2in1 for the Pixel 6 Pro. The few I have tried so far only at best will work the audio port but none will charge. Hoping to find one that does both for when driving to be able to charge and listen to music with the 3,5 mm headphone attached to my car radio input. Adapters similar to the attached images that work would be ideal.

Thanks
    I use this and it works great.
    It would be awesome if folks replying to threads would just answer the OPs question instead of arguing with each other.
    Agreed!
    You should look into a Bluetooth DAC. Yes it's another thing to charge but for me it's the best of both worlds, quality wired sound yet not tethered to the phone or whatever device. I have a FiiO BTR3K. It's super small, I connect it to a belt loop, and it's got 10 hours of battery life. And yes, you could wire charge your phone while listening.

FiiO BTR3K Hi-Res Bluetooth 5.0 Receiver/Headphone Amp

Img_2021_11_16_21_44_59.jpeg