Usb C-type to 3,5mm jack adapter for 10 Evo (eu)

Search This thread

techs2k

Mar 7, 2017
I'm wondering where i can buy these jack adapters for my device. I also wonder why only USA users get one for free and the rest of us dont.

techs2k

Mar 7, 2017
I recently bought an adapter from ebay named "ADAPTATEUR USB Type-C vers Jack Audio 3.5mm Blanc pour HTC Bolt". When i plug it in the device shows and error code saying something like "This is not compatible with your device" Can anyone confirm that the adapter for Moto Z also works on HTC 10 Evo?

Thanks.

Reactions: alexsoin

alexsoin

Jan 7, 2014
San Mateo, CA
I recently bought an adapter from ebay named "ADAPTATEUR USB Type-C vers Jack Audio 3.5mm Blanc pour HTC Bolt". When i plug it in the device shows and error code saying something like "This is not compatible with your device" Can anyone confirm that the adapter for Moto Z also works on HTC 10 Evo?

Thanks.

I ordered this one today (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/USB-Type-C-to-3-5mm-Jack-Adapter-Headphone-Earphone-Female-AUX-Cable-USB-C-Type/32752436284.html), specifically says works with HTC10 Evo/Bolt! Will let you know once I get it delivered!

Just got it and it doesn't work. Something like "device not supported blah blah blah". Ordered another one from Amazon, hope it'll come faster and will actually work! Very annoying...

Last edited:

Koopz

Apr 28, 2017
I purchased one from "mumbi" which arrived today and it isn't working either. Also getting that popup telling me it isn't compatible.
I'd be willing to pay 20 bucks for a working one but the HTC website doesn't even list an official adapter.
Is an Adapter for a different HTC phone working on this one?

cmj828

Jul 20, 2017
i had the same issue. my dad bought an adapter and it straight-up refuses to work for me. does anybody know of any fixes? the headphones that came with the bolt actually ended up breaking on me.

Team DevDigitel

Jul 10, 2012
Va
Try using the app ( soundabout) from playstore in connection with the adapter. Set media audio to plugged in headphones and any adapter should work.

Using a moto z force 2 adapter with my bolt and it works fine only with this setup. Otherwise it says incompatible adapter and no audio to the 3.5mm jack

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try using the app ( soundabout) from playstore in connection with the adapter. Set media audio to plugged in headphones and any adapter should work.

Using a moto z force 2 adapter with my bolt and it works fine only with this setup. Otherwise it says incompatible adapter and no audio to the 3.5mm jack

Thanks.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone