Question USB connection for file transfer/Android Auto not working

Search This thread

Vipervip

Feb 24, 2023
I have the same disconnection issue but when trying to restore files from my MacBook (with ULTFone).
In order to restore, I open the developer screen and every time it disconnects,I change manually the USB mode to restore the connection.
And it's random !

What the hell is this ****? I cannot switch to my new phone due to that !!

whosracing

Mar 29, 2023
After spending several hours troubleshooting and updating the firmware on my ford sync 3 head unit I still have the same issue with my OnePlus 11. I have build CPH2449.

Has anyone had any luck?

cavist

Nov 19, 2010
After spending several hours troubleshooting and updating the firmware on my ford sync 3 head unit I still have the same issue with my OnePlus 11. I have build CPH2449.

Has anyone had any luck?
Android auto does not work for me also. Waiting for official update to fix this.

KashMiester

Apr 13, 2011
Is this car dependant? Or cable? Because I have a new Mercedes CLA and Android Auto works perfectly since I've had the phone. Software is currently on CPH2449.A08. But I must add when I plug in the cable it connect immediately and I don't change any settings. Phone is set to charging only. But if I select file transfer/android auto then it won't connect so I don't bother changing it at all. Just plug and play and it all works

cavist

Nov 19, 2010
I have 2021 VW with AA over the cable and OP11 does not work yet. It tries to connect but fails, does not matter what usb option is active in the phone.

KashMiester

Apr 13, 2011
I have 2021 VW with AA over the cable and OP11 does not work yet. It tries to connect but fails, does not matter what usb option is active in the phone.
Weird. Either I'm lucky or it is dependent on something, car or OnePlus software versions or cable. Can't quite understand that then, all working fine for me

ummduh

Jan 23, 2011
Washington Co, WI
OnePlus 11
AA works for me just fine in a 2021 nissan rouge and an aftermarket jvc headunit.

On the jvc it only seems to work with the original OP cable. In the Nissan it works (worked at least) with a normal cable.

I'm completely stock just up to date software. I did try to set the default connection in the dev options to be AA but it doesn't seem to ever stick so I have to select it each time... Which is really annoying.

cavist

Nov 19, 2010
Latest update CPH2449_11_A.09 did not fix Android Auto for my 2021 VW.

GGWP

ConfusedHorse

May 11, 2023
@cavist
I have the exact same issue with a different car (Skoda Scala 2020)
I'm running the latest CPH2449_11_A.10

This sucks, especially since I had no issues with my OP7 Pro...

Did you solve it?

joe.scurab

May 11, 2023
OnePlus 11
I had same problem like mentioned.

Getting latest APK from here "helped"

These versions are sort of working.

Unfortunately it's still very unreliable,
I'd say
1st connection attempt works in 80%
any other connection attempt works in ~30%.

if it doesn't work,
usb debug disable/enable helps in 50%, then device reset...

It's far from smooth UX, I had to couple times take a deep breath during driving to not throw that crap out of the window right away....

but at least it there are some small steps to make it working again...

ConfusedHorse

May 11, 2023
I had same problem like mentioned.

Getting latest APK from here "helped"

These versions are sort of working.

Unfortunately it's still very unreliable,
I'd say
1st connection attempt works in 80%
any other connection attempt works in ~30%.

if it doesn't work,
usb debug disable/enable helps in 50%, then device reset...

It's far from smooth UX, I had to couple times take a deep breath during driving to not throw that crap out of the window right away....

but at least it there are some small steps to make it working again...
I'm using the latest AA version (9.4.631624), but it doesn't work...
I've also tried several other versions with no success.

cavist

Nov 19, 2010
@cavist
I have the exact same issue with a different car (Skoda Scala 2020)
I'm running the latest CPH2449_11_A.10

This sucks, especially since I had no issues with my OP7 Pro...

Did you solve it?

Had yesterday OUG1 update for my infotainment system but it did not fix the AA for OP11.
I think it could be general problem for all VAG cars having the same, newest infotainment system like in Skoda Scala, Octavia, Golf8 etc.
Not sure if it the phone itself issue or the VW infotainment system issue or both.

ConfusedHorse

May 11, 2023
Had yesterday OUG1 update for my infotainment system but it did not fix the AA for OP11.
I think it could be general problem for all VAG cars having the same, newest infotainment system like in Skoda Scala, Octavia, Golf8 etc.
Not sure if it the phone itself issue or the VW infotainment system issue or both.
How can this be a VW infotainment system issue if my OP7 Pro works just fine?
Unless there is a specific issue with Android 13 & VW, which seems highly unlikely since such an issue will have been addressed already.

This seems like a ColorOS / OxygenOS 13 (OnePlus) issue...

omernart

Jul 1, 2023
OnePlus11 CPH2447_14.0.0.4.41 (EX01) OOS same problem exists.
I have this problem for the past few weeks. For example, there was no 14.0.0.4.34 /13.1.0.590

nadavvitlam

Mar 8, 2010
OnePlus 11
Same issue here, new one plus 11 5g, skoda scala 2023, Asus ROG 5 worked flawlessly, one plus 11 5g never managed to connect, not even once.
The problem isn't with the phone...
It's the car.
Just tested my OP11 5g with Hyundai Ionic and it got connected in seconds.
Went back to my car and it's still not working.
PROBABLY Somthing with the infotainment software version

Top Liked Posts