USB Connector Connected / Disconnected

Search This thread

blink8512

Nov 4, 2008
McKinney
I have had my Note 10+ for about over a week now. Last night I used samsung pay and it started flashing
"Android System USB Connector Connected"
"Android System USB Connector Disconnected"

I have searched online and have tried a few different things.
I can reboot the phone and it will work fine for a few hours and then it starts doing it again. I do not have case on the phone and the USB port is fine. (From what I can see.)

Any Ideas

A link to the Video Click Here

rcobourn

Feb 12, 2009
I have had my Note 10+ for about over a week now. Last night I used samsung pay and it started flashing

"Android System USB Connector Connected"

"Android System USB Connector Disconnected"

I have searched online and have tried a few different things.

I can reboot the phone and it will work fine for a few hours and then it starts doing it again. I do not have case on the phone and the USB port is fine. (From what I can see.)

Any Ideas

A link to the Video Click Here
Use some compressed air and blow out the port, let's see if that helps.

asif9t9

Oct 29, 2011
Try clearing the system cache...
Tried that justnow, no luck. Thanks. I tried a fresh install of my ROM, wiping everything, and still got the issue when rebooting. i would have no problem IF I could force Android to not wake when the USB is plugged in or out. Not sure how to set that. You can turn off the notification in settings.

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Tried that. When you first go in, nothing is selected. I chose a couple but nothing worked. Settled on charging only. No luck.

Also from Googling tried cleaning out the port. But it was pretty clean.
The C port PCB maybe defective. A couple SM mosfets, caps and resistors on it.
Relatively easy to change out, a $20 part*. Make sure you ID it by the PN# on it. If you get the wrong one you'll lose your mobile connection... so I learned recently🤣
There's at least 2 variants for the 10+ and some parts guys aren't too bright.

Make sure to try at least one known good cable first. A cable failure is more likely.

*always nice to have a spare one handy.

Reactions: asif9t9 and winoles

asif9t9

Oct 29, 2011
Relatively easy to change out, a $20 part*. Make sure you ID it by the PN# on it. If you get the wrong one you'll lose your mobile connection... so I learned recently🤣

Make sure to try at least one known good cable first. A cable failure is more likely.

Thanks. I definitely have tried different cables. Just fyi for whoever googles this next. You may have seen online that the error isn't rare. but other than the solutions you posted, there isn;t one answer for all. really weird.

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tried that. When you first go in, nothing is selected. I chose a couple but nothing worked. Settled on charging only. No luck.

Also from Googling tried cleaning out the port. But it was pretty clean.

Thank you, I have tried that. I really dont think it is the port its self
    Hi, did you ever solve this?
    Less questions that don't have any answers.
    Larger adaptation means most of the bugs if not worked out are at least well known.
    Stock Android are also nearly impossible to crash and burn barring acts of gross stupidity.
    Lol, if I want to play with demons I still have W7.