Usb Debugging problem. Please help thank you T.T

Search This thread

haseseha

May 25, 2022
Well, I am not exactly new into this kind of things. I usually flash different custom roms to find the best one, but I think I made a mistake for the first time. Before going to recovery mode, I forgot to enable usb debugging before wiping everything in twrp mode( Dalvik Cache, Cache, System, Vendor, Data, Internal Storage). This leads to different problems such as my laptop doesn't read my device at all. Device manager doesn't seem to detect my device. I already tried downloading adb devices and such but it is still not detected. I am losing my mind because I think there is no other way..

Is my phone bricked? Do you guys have any way to enable usb debugging in twrp or any way to enable it? or my phone is done? T.T. Any help will be appreciated thank you

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Well, I am not exactly new into this kind of things. I usually flash different custom roms to find the best one, but I think I made a mistake for the first time. Before going to recovery mode, I forgot to enable usb debugging before wiping everything in twrp mode( Dalvik Cache, Cache, System, Vendor, Data, Internal Storage). This leads to different problems such as my laptop doesn't read my device at all. Device manager doesn't seem to detect my device. I already tried downloading adb devices and such but it is still not detected. I am losing my mind because I think there is no other way..

Is my phone bricked? Do you guys have any way to enable usb debugging in twrp or any way to enable it? or my phone is done? T.T. Any help will be appreciated thank you
Fastboot, Mi Flash and flash the stock ROM

ATBG

May 25, 2022
that what I am actually trying to , I dont know the proper steps, do you have any instructions for me to follow?
Try to download the drivers again, but use Linux.

Use a live boot of Linux if you can, then download the adb drivers on Linux.

Linux is better with ADB.

Last edited: