USB options not showing up in notification pannel, device not recog. for ADM/MTP

Search This thread

Deecr268

May 15, 2020
Hello, whenever i plug my phone to the pc, USb connection on the notification bar does not show, also i get "request for device descriptor failed" error on my pc, i tried various fixes, none worked. This includes factory reset, updating my drivers, disabled USB selective suspend, tried cleaning my registry from cc cleaner, running various sfc commands, tried linux live CD (FWUL), heck i even got my charging port module replaced. The guys at the store suggested me to change the entire motherboard which costs like 110$, i dont think its a hardware issue, i think their is something wrong with my kernel. I even tried ADB and fastboot but i don't get the RSA authetication on my device (also as mentioned the USB options don't show up), (USB debug is enabled)

During ADB Sideloading from the recovery menu i get

"Unable to sysfs usb node (no such file in directory)
Trying configs
Failed to open configfs node (permission denied)"

My device bootloader is unlocked, but its non rooted, actually i unrooted it using magsik unistaller, since then i am stuck.

Any help/suggestions to go back to stock or to fix the USB options error i am getting.

Last edited: