Usb won't working

Search This thread

Ryogaic

Nov 29, 2021
Like the title says, my usb can't transfer files to the pc anymore, even if conect it into fastboot or adb.
Tried everything like use other type-c usb cables, tried on an other pc, change the background settings to hisuite or any option, changed the charging port (also changed the pcb charging port) but I don't have any luck to get it work.

Is there a possible way to fix it?

Btw I have the bootloader unlocked and flashed magisk v20 to recovery and I can't update it or even a factory reset

(sorry for my terrible english)

-Alf-

Sep 28, 2017
Huawei P9 Lite
Huawei P10 Lite
Like the title says, my usb can't transfer files to the pc anymore, even if conect it into fastboot or adb.
Tried everything like use other type-c usb cables, tried on an other pc, change the background settings to hisuite or any option, changed the charging port (also changed the pcb charging port) but I don't have any luck to get it work.

Is there a possible way to fix it?

Btw I have the bootloader unlocked and flashed magisk v20 to recovery and I can't update it or even a factory reset

(sorry for my terrible english)
have you checked the settings in Developer options? USB debugging and Default USB configuration.

-Alf-

Sep 28, 2017
Huawei P9 Lite
Huawei P10 Lite
flashed magisk v20 to recovery and I can't update it or even a factory reset
How to boot into patched Recovery :
- Restart your phone, when appears the yellow warning on the screen, press and hold Volume Up for ~ 2 sec,
release the button and immediately press and hold again for ~ 2 sec. Repeat it 6-7 times, the device will reboot into Stock Recovery (you can perform Wipe cache or Factory reset).

Ryogaic

Nov 29, 2021
How to boot into patched Recovery :
- Restart your phone, when appears the yellow warning on the screen, press and hold Volume Up for ~ 2 sec,
release the button and immediately press and hold again for ~ 2 sec. Repeat it 6-7 times, the device will reboot into Stock Recovery (you can perform Wipe cache or Factory reset).
I'll try later